Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Making Friends Digidestined ❯ The new kid ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hey! I already got a new fic! Actually, a friend and I wrote it, and are still in the process of writing it, but the first few chapters will come really quick. It will go back and forth between us, and it'll be pretty obvious who wrote which entry. I'll always have extra stuff at the bottom of mine. My friend started it.

Disclaimer: We do not own Digimon, but we are the masters of the bloopers! E-mail if you want the bloopers MP3.

Warnings: Yaoi, language, gross content, and strip poker.

There are two OC's in this fic. Pairings: Taito, Takari, Ken x OC, Yama x OC one-sided. Now on with the fic!

Chapter 1: The new kid

TK sat up in bad and stretched, yawning and shaking himself awake. He heard banging on the door.

"TK, wake up! You'll be late for class! Man, that kid could sleep through another world war . . ."

TK shook again. Matt had yelled, and now that he was in a bad mood, he would stay that way. Dang.

He threw his clothes on quickly and ran for the door.

"Bye mom! Bye Matt! Love you-bye!"

TK ran until he could see the school. Then fell abruptly on his face, and felt something else fall over him.

He flipped over and got up. The "something" had been Ken. His usually neat black hair was everywhere and his right cheek was scraped raw.

"Good landing, idiot."

"Nice to see you too, Ken."

They both fell over again as the warning bell rang.

"We're gonna be late!"

Ken and TK sat in the back of the class, one chair between them. Both had been given extra work to do for being late. Ken was so mad, steam was probably spewing out of his ears.

"Ken, what is-"

"Shut it, TK."

TK fell silent. There was a light knock on the door. The teacher got up from his desk and walked to the door. He opened the door and smiled kindly. He held out a large hand and a long white one clasped it in a handshake.

In stepped a striking girl. She had a slender body, with long legs. Instead of the school uniform, she wore tight-fitting blue jeans, a green tube-top, blue denim jacket, and pale brown work boots. Large green eyes glittered with mischief and intelligence. Falling to her knees was a thick mass of shining red hair.

"Class," the teacher began, "welcome Miss Ambrosia Simalin. She came from America to study with us."

Ambrosia smiled, revealing braces, and spoke.

"Hi. I really look forward to studying with you."

She bit her lip and looked nervous. Her voice was soft and musical. She turned to the teacher and asked where she was to sit. He pointed to the space between Ken and TK and she slid into the chair.

She smiled at them and held out her hand to TK.

"Hiya. What's your name?"

"I'm TK. I'm with Kari."

Kari, who sat nearby, waved and smiled.

Ambrosia smiled back and turned to Ken.

"Hey. Who're you?"

Ken felt his throat tighten and a blush creep up his face.

"What happened? Did you get in a fight?"

She pointed to Ken's scraped face. He shook his head.

"Ken, get in a fight? I'd love to see it."

TK laughed and then grabbed his lunch from a bag.

"Lunchtime!"

Ken popped open a water bottle and chugged it down so fast he gave himself hiccups.

TK took a bite of a rice ball and offered one to Kari, who took it. Kari looked at Ambrosia and asked:

"You got any talents? Like, Ken's smart. I dance, and TK, uh-well, what do you do?"

"I sing."

Ken looked at Ambrosia and tried to not hiccup.

"Really? Show us. (Hic)"

She blushed and looked down.

"Um, okay. The song's called `When You're Good to Mama'. It's from Chicago."

"Ask any of the chickies in my pen, they'll tell you I'm the biggest mother hen. I love them and all of them love me, because the system works, the system called reciprocity."

As she sang Kari and TK grinned at the bawdy lyrics. Ken's hormones were on the fritz and he knew his face was red. It didn't help that she kept throwing pointed looks at him.

Ambrosia couldn't help it. Ken was fun to tease. He was cute, but was he ever skittish.

"So boost me up my ladder kid, and I'll boost you up yours."

She silently wondered what would happen if he blushed any harder. She ended the song and got cheers from around the room.

Her rich alto voice carried to all ears. And all loved it.

Kari grinned and spoke again.

"That was really cool! My brother Tai and TK's brother Matt have a band. Maybe you should join." (a/n: I know that Tai's not in the band, but blame my friend, she wrote in it. But we decided it would be funny anyway.)

"Would they let me?"

TK pondered for a minute, then nodded.

"Probably. But you need a shorter name. Ambrosia is just too long."

Ken nodded. He cleared his throat and smiled.

"Do you have a nickname?"

"Yeah, about 40."

"What one do you like best?"

She bit her lip and worried a lock of hair.

"Well, my sister used to call me-"

"What?"

"Boo. She called me Boo. It's silly, I know-"

Kari squealed gleefully.

"Really? That's so cute!"

TK shrugged.

Ken smiled slightly. Then Ambrosia turned to him.

"So, is Boo okay?"


TBC


So? Review, and I'll give the reviews for chapter one to my friend. Like I said before, they'll be every other, so you'll have to review each chapter separately. And some chapters just continue exactly from where the other one ended.