Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Making Friends Digidestined ❯ A girl named Charmander ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

You already know everything that's gonna be written, so see chapter one for disclaimer and warnings.

Chapter 2 continues from exactly where chapter one left off. And this one is my chapter!!

Chapter 2: A girl named Charmander

"So, is Boo okay?"

Ken blushed even harder. "It's okay with me."

"Cool."

Suddenly they heard screaming in the hallway, and ran to check it out. By the time they got to the hallway, the screaming had stopped. Matt was sitting on the floor holding an unconscious girl in his lap. She had shoulder length auburn hair, and her eyes were screwed shut as if she was having a nightmare.

"Matt, what did you do?" TK asked interrogatingly.

"I didn't do anything!"

"Must've scared her with his looks," Kari teased.

"This is serious, Kari! When I went around the corner she was just standing there staring into space. I walked up behind her and I was about to say something when all of a sudden she screamed and fainted. So I caught her."

"I wonder what happened," Boo said.

As if on cue, the girl's muscles loosened and she relaxed into Matt's hold. The four dropped to their knees around Matt and the girl and waited for her to open her eyes.

"No-don't-" Her eyes shot open and she sat up quickly. She was panting like she'd been running for her life.

"Are you okay?" Ken asked.

She looked up and saw everybody around her. "Yeah, I'm fine. Sorry if I scared you. I haven't gotten much sleep since I moved here and I've been hallucinating."

"What do you mean `just moved here'?" Boo asked.

"A couple weeks ago we moved here to Odaiba, and my parents were home schooling me. Since they found jobs, I had to come here. This is my first day."

"It's my first day, too! Where'd you move from?"

"Michigan."

"Oh-by the way-what's your name?"

"In Japanese or English?"

"Your name-no translation."

"Chasrellyn."

TK had been busy daydreaming. "Did you just say your name was Charmander?!"

"TK!" Kari whacked TK's head. "You were daydreaming, weren't you?"

"Yeah, so? Anyways-what's your name?"

"Chasrellyn. But you can call me Chase."

"Okay," they all agreed.


TBC


It's short, I know, but like I said, we go back and forth, so the chapters are gonna be relatively short. Please review!