Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Making Friends Digidestined ❯ Make-out session ( Chapter 16 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

My chapter! Continues from where 15 left off.

Chapter 16: Make-out session

"Ha ha! You guys have to make out!" Chase teased, knowing she had won on purpose-she worked hard so she could watch them because it was obvious they liked each other.

"Chase shut up!"

"Come on already! Make with the outin'!"

"Don't be a spoilsport Boo," Kari urged. "Just do it."

"Fine."

After about twenty seconds they finally leaned in and started kissing.

"Don't forget the tongues!"

"Chase!" Everybody yelled, including Boo and Ken.

"What? I'm just being me! But now your time has to start over because you guys stopped kissing."

"Arg!"

They started kissing again and kept their eyes wide open until Matt and Tai said, "You have to close your eyes or it looks creepy!"

"Fine," Boo said, forgetting about Matt and Tai dating, "let's see you two make out." Everybody shook their heads and hands, hoping they wouldn't.

"Okay." Suddenly Tai dive-bombed Matt and they started making out on the floor.

"Oops. I forgot about that for a minute," Boo giggled.

"You have to restart again!" Chase chimed.

"Grr! Fine! Start timing!"

Unexpectedly Boo grabbed the back of Ken's head and smashed her lips to his.

"Finally! Taking the initiative!"

"Damn straight!" Boo quickly went back to her assault on Ken's lips.

Unknown and unseen by the others Boo and Ken's tongues started fighting for dominance. After a few seconds they really got into it and the others could se their tongues going back and forth. They were shocked at how dominant Ken could be-not including his days as Kaiser.

Boo couldn't stand it anymore, so she let her arms snake up and around Ken's neck. Ken couldn't help but copy her actions and soon his arms were behind her back, pulling their bodies slowly closer.

TBC

Review! The next chapter is the end of the make out session, and then a little more stuff starts happening. It'll get to be really interesting soon, so stay tuned! Hee hee. I felt like typing that.