Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Making Friends Digidestined ❯ Destruction ( Chapter 17 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Friend's chapter.

Chapter 17: Destruction

Kari looked at the clock and shouted out that five minutes was done. Boo pulled back and looked at Chase.

"Chickie, you owe me."

Suddenly the computer flashed on and TK said something quickly.

"Huh?"

"Sorry to break this up, but you went way over a minute. There's something happening in the digital world. We gotta go."

Boo grabbed her clothes and Ken did the same. Pillamon and the others gathered around the monitor.

"Digiport open!"

---

The countryside was pitted. Smoke rose in thin black curls. Boo's eyes flashed angrily.

"Who did this?"

TK looked around until he found two clues: a single white hair and a shred of gauze.

"Mummymon and Arukenimon."

Boo's eyes got big and she looked like she was about to say something. From behind them came a harsh female voice and a cool, if slightly crazed male one.

"Ah, so they have come. Get them quickly Mummymon!"

TBC

Again, short, but the chapters will get longer eventually. Chapter 27 will be relatively long, and chapter 28 is really long, so be prepared! And don't kill me when I finally get up chapter 28!