Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Making Friends Digidestined ❯ Obsession ( Chapter 24 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

My chapter. It starts off from where 23 left off.

Chapter 24: Obsession

"Say it Ken, it's creepy."

"Yeah, it is."

There was a knock on the door and Ken went over to answer it. Chase was leaning against the doorframe, panting like she'd been running.

"Need . . . water!" Chase said dryly. She collapsed onto Ken as Boo got a glass of water. Together they helped Chase to the couch where she sat down and drank the water greedily.

"So, what's the deal?"

"I had . . . a dream . . . and something else . . . Arukenimon is . . . coming . . . soon!" Chase panted.

"What do you mean something else?"

"Need paper."

Boo grabbed a piece of paper and handed it to Chase. She pulled her shirt up to reveal that her wrists were stitched up. Then she pulled out a pocketknife and sliced through the stitches. She pulled them out one a time and made a fresh cut in her skin.

"Chase!"

"Don't worry! I put the stitches in myself-I can do it again."

She squeezed her arm and let the blood drip on the paper. When she had a good-sized puddle, she rolled it around and let the paper soak up the blood. In the blood were the words: "we're watching you".

"See?"

"No way. That was in a dream I had."

"Really? That's-" All of a sudden Chase's arm flew off her lap, splattering blood all over the wall.

"Chase! Why'd you do that?"

"I didn't! I mean-whoa!"

"Whoa what?"

Chase pointed to the wall. Slowly formed by the dripping blood was the word: "Arukenimon".

 

TBC

 

So? Review! Was that too weird? Or was it good? Well, time to write the 25th chapter!