Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Miracles of Love ❯ The start of something new ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Miracles of Love
By matn90
Disclamier: I don't own anything I don't own.
 
Okay, I just had the craving to make a Veegato romance fic. Don't ask me why, but I did. I've already made all the chapters, but I'm going to post a new one each day.
 
Anyway, this takes place a year after Season 2 and the 50th episode future look will be ignored. The main romance is Veegato and as for others… some you may like and other might not, like you Palmon fans who may not like what I did to her.
 
The stories will be short and they will not feature much action, this is just a simple romance fic.
 
This is speech in normal tone
 
This is speech in thought.
 
Let's go!
 
Chapter one: The start of something new
 
Odaiba.
 
A city that has changed in the last few years, as well as the world. With the new knowledge of the parallel world known as the Digital World the planet Earth has learned to coexist with the strange creatures known as Digimon.
 
Thanks to the Digidestined, both worlds were safe and already Digidestined around the world had begun to unite with more coming each day. Humans started to warm up to the digital creatures and welcomed them with opened arms.
 
These days it's no surprise to see a Digimon out on the streets or working in a store or anything like that.
 
However, this story focuses on a certain blue dragon Digimon who was thinking of only one thing on his mind on this night.
 
His secret love.
 
Veemon sighed as he stared at the moon trying to ignore Davis's loud snores. He was only thinking of the one person he thought about these nights.
 
Gatomon.
 
You see ever since he first saw her he felt warm and nervous when ever they were near each other. And even though she acknowledged him a couple of times, he tried to figure out why he was acting so strange on the inside when he was near her.
 
Turns out he had a crush on her. It took him a while to figure it out, but he felt like he was falling for her. The more he thought about her, the more bigger the crush got. During the battle against MaloMyotismon he was thinking on how he had to protect his friends, the two worlds, and finally he thought of her and now much she meant to him and how much he wanted to protect her.
 
After the battle he knew he had fallen in love with her. After all he was the last of his kind. The Veemon were now only legends these days. Nobody knew what happened to them, not even he could remember his past.
 
But still he was more focused on Gatomon then anything else, but he had been trying for a full year to get a chance to admit his feelings to her.
 
Veemon sighed, Man why is this so hard? Fighting Digimon is easy, but trying to admit love, I would rather face MaloMyotismon again. And even if I do admit my love to her, will she return it? What if she just sees me as a friend? What if she hates me? What if she loves some one else? She seems very close to Patamon and they went through a lot together before we met.
 
Veemon sighed as he sat on the bed his partner was sleeping on. The others were better at this then him. Matt and Sora had admitted his feelings as well as Gabumon and Biyomon. Heck, even Palmon admitted she was a lesbian and had a Floramon as a girlfriend. (Don't hate me)
 
I guess I'll just tell her when the time is right. Thought Veemon as he then started to fall asleep.
 
(Next Day)
 
Veemon woke up only to find Davis not in his room. He looked around till he went into the living room to find it empty. He tried the kitchen, but no one was their either. HE then saw a note nearby and read it:
Dear Veemon,
 
Went to school, you were sleeping and I didn't want to wake you so I went on ahead. Theirs some toast on the counter already buttered. See you soon.
 
Davis.
 
So I overslept, oh well. At least I have the house to myself for a while. Thought Veemon as he took the toast on the counter and began to eat.
 
He spent the hours away by eating and watching T.V. till finally a very happy Davis came home.
 
“YES!! I never thought I say this, but thank God for School Projects!” Shouted Davis.
 
Veemon looked at him like he was crazy, “Davis are you o.k? You hate school projects.”
 
Davis gave a grin, “Yep I know, but this one features with me and Kari working together.”
 
“Ah, of course.” Said Veemon rolling his eyes.
 
“Anyway, I'm going to her house around six and we're going out to the library to get some books. Want to come?” Asked Davis.
 
“I guess, nothing else going on.” Said Veemon.
 
And who knows. Maybe Gatomon will come too.
 
 
Davis and Veemon arrived at Kari's house at 6:15 PM and waited till Kari opened the door.
 
“Hey Davis. Hey Veemon.” Said the child of Light.
 
“Hi Kari.” They said.
 
“So are we ready to go.” Asked Kari.
 
“Sure.” Said Davis, “By the way Kari, if you don't mind, would you like to go get a bite to eat?”
 
“Are you asking me out?” Asked Kari with a smile.
 
“Well…I mean…since were going out……” Said Davis all red nervous.
 
“Sure, Tai and Agumon are at a friend's house and won't be back till morning and my parents are out for the week.” Said Kari.
 
“Re…REALLY! I mean, cool. Let's go.” Said Davis.
 
“Hey Kari, is Gatomon coming?” Asked Veemon hopefully.
 
“No, she said she would rather stay home for the night.” Said Kari.
 
“Well, maybe I can stay here and keep her company?” Asked Veemon nervously.
 
“Sure, I'll ask if she doesn't mind. Come on it.” Said Kari as she let the boys in.
 
When they arrived Gatomon was seated on the sofa napping when Kari woke her up.
 
“Yawn! Yes Kari?” Asked Gatomon waking up.
 
“Veemon would like to know if he could keep you company while me and Davis go out.” Said Kari.
 
“Sure, I don't mind.” Said Gatomon.
 
“Thanks. Well see you two later.” Said Kari.
 
“Want me to come pick you up or are you going home by your self?” Asked Davis.
 
“I'll go home by myself.” Said Veemon.
 
“Okay, see ya.” Said Davis and he and Kari left.
 
Veemon took this moment to look at the love of his life. Her soft white fur, her bushy long tail, her beautiful sky blue eyes, and-
 
“Veemon are you alright?” Asked Gatomon.
 
Veemon snapped out of it and blushed a little and said he was fine.
 
“Hmm…so why did you decided to stay here?” Asked Gatomon.
 
“Well…I thought you would be lonely all by yourself and you needed a friend.” Said Veemon.
 
“Oh that's sweet Veemon. Thanks I'm glad you're my friend.” Said Gatomon.
 
If only I was more. Thought Veemon.
 
“So what do you want to do?” Asked Veemon.
 
“I was going to watch a romance movie, but we can skip that if you want.” Said Gatomon.
 
“No. It's okay. I won't mind.” Said Veemon.
 
Gatomon put the movie in the VCR and both Digimon sat down to watch it. It was a tragedy romance movie that featured a man and women who loved each other, but existed in different counties that were at war. In the final scene they both die in a battle while kissing and telling each other how much the other loved him or her.
 
Veemon was truly amazed on how it was done so romantically done. He then saw Gatomon cry a little and he gave her a tissue to wipe the tears.
 
After the movie was over they both sat in silence.
 
“You, know. It was really sad that they died like that in the end, but I guess it was for the best.” Said Veemon.
 
“What do mean?” Asked Gatomon.
 
“Well they couldn't truly be together in life but they could in death. Like Romeo and Juliet.” Said Veemon.
 
“Yeah, I always seem to cry when I watch that movie.” Said Gatomon.
 
“Wow, the great Gatomon, ruthless to her enemies, but weak when it comes to a romance movie. Who would have guessed?” Said Veemon joking.
 
“Oh please, are you telling me you never cry.” Said Gatomon.
 
“Nope never.” Said Veemon smiling.
 
“Yeah, and I'm a Dogmon.” Said Gatomon rolling her eyes.
 
“I don't know the difference is not much.” Said Veemon joking.
 
Gatomon gave a death glare.
 
“Whoa! I was kidding! Kidding! I better run now huh?” Said Veemon.
 
“I'll give you five seconds.” Said Gatomon smiling.
 
Veemon then took off with Gatomon chasing after him. He managed to get trapped in a corner, but he managed to jump high enough to avoid getting tackled by Gatomon. He then went into Kari's parent's room and tried to find a place to hid when suddenly Gatomon managed to tackle him and they tumbled off the bed taking the sheets with them.
 
They landed on the ground with the sheets over them. They started laughing at what happened till they realized that Veemon was right on top of Gatomon. Both Digimon blushed madly.
 
“Well, this is unexpected.” Said Veemon feeling nervous and blushing like crazy.
 
“Yeah.” Said Gatomon feeling the same way.
 
A part of Veemon wanted to get up, but a different side told him to do something he never thought he do at moment.
 
He kissed her.
 
It was a short, but good kiss that left both of them shocked.
 
“…Veemon…” Said Gatomon shocked.
 
Veemon was too shocked to do anything, but he then kissed her again, this time with more passion.
 
Gatomon didn't know why, but she enjoyed it and started to return the favor. They both started using their tongues to explore each others mouth. They loved it and craved for more and more as they went deeper and deeper. After 10 minutes they then stopped for a breath of air.
 
They wanted more.
 
Veemon then started massaging her chest as she returned the favor by massaging his back.
 
Then things went deeper as both then made love to each other. Dragon growls and cat screeches could be heard as they had sex under the covers.
 
For it was a night to they would remember forever.
 
End of Chapter.
 
Yeah, a little sexual intake their, but nothing in full detail. Anyway, next chapter comes tomorrow.
 
Read and Review. (NO FLAMES!)
 
Later.