Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ More Than a Baka ❯ Chapter 7: No means NO, get the hell off of me! ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
More Than a Baka
Chapter 7: No means NO, get the hell off of me!

Disclaimer: I don’t own digimon and never will
WARNING: Lemon in this chappie, you are WARNED!

|T.K.’s POV|

Stripe..... Stripe....... Stripe..... Stripe..... Stripe..... Stripe...... Stripe.... Stripe............ I count the wallpaper stripes on my new walls as I lay on my bed. I try harder and harder not to think anything but the number of stripes on the walls. But like every other time I’m alone with nothing to do, thoughts seep back into my head. Thoughts about my ex... Was I being the one unfair? This possibility seems unlikely, but I could be wrong. After all, he was only trying to make me feel better.

~the night of the break up~

|Tk’s ex’s POV|

I inched closer to TK wanting to hold his hand, wrap an arm around him, anything to ease the pain and worry in his heart, but he scooted away.
“How can you think of doing that when my brother is majorly depressive right now because he can’t do that with Taichi?” T.K. said as though scolding a young child.
“Because you need to relax. It’s good that you care about your brother, but he wouldn’t want your concern to ruin your life.” I say.
“It’s not ruining my life. And I am relaxed.”
“Riight.... Be right back... I’m hungry!” I say, and jump up from the couch.
“Wha?” T.k. falls down. (like anime)

When I walk back in, T.K. is staring at the T.V., a few tears streaming down his face. I quietly walked behind the couch to T.K. and laid my hands on his shoulders, he jumps in shock, and looked back at me with watery eyes. He raises an arm to wipe his eyes, but I hold onto the arm.
“Takeru....” my voice cracks and I clear my throat, “You don’t look very relaxed to me...” T.K. stares at me sadly and tries to turn away.
“T.K.... please...” I say and lean in and kiss away his tears. I place my lips over his and prod his lips with my tongue. He lets my tongue slide in and I savor his white chocolatey taste. I sit down next him and wrap my arms around his thin body, pulling him closer. I slip a hand under his shirt and he gasps, breaking the kiss. I stole his lips for my own again and he moaned in pleasure. I begin to undue his shirt, and T.K. tries to squirm away. I lift it over his head, but he grabs it from me. He stares at me with a look of complete and utter shock. How could he not have been expecting this would happen eventually? Sure, we haven’t gone this far yet, but still. He looked as if he was unsure what to do, but quickly made up his mind. He slapped me hard across my face.
“How could you?!” he spat, “How could you think of such things when my brother is in his room, barely eating, and probably contemplating suicide?!”
“Takeru.... please.... I’m only trying to make the pain go away for a while. It hurts to see you hurting. How can you expect me to sit here and watch you cry, and do nothing? I love you, Takeru. Let me make the pain go away. Let me show you love.” I say sincerely.
“I-I can’t.... don’t call me that....” he trails off as I lean in closer. I wrap my arms around his trembling body. I kiss him gently at first, then more passionately, the taste of his tears strong. His shirt fell away to the ground, unnoticed, exposing his bare flesh. I lay him down on the couch and hover over him. I trail hot kisses down his chest to his navel. I work my way up and massage the pert nipples beneath me. He groans in pleasure and kisses me happily. I break the kiss easily and continue to tease his nipples with my tongue, while my hands make their way down. I nip his right nipple as I undo his pants. He cries out and I kiss the hurt nipple softly in apology. He is only too happy to forgive, but- “What the fuck is your problem?!” he yells, kicking me off of him. “I said no!” he cried, “I said NO!”
“I-I thought... you said.... you let me....”
“No, Daisuke, you figured. Like usual, you figured wrong. I thought you’d have enough brains to understand ‘no’.” My boyfriend said harshly, sparking my anger. I stood and glared at him.
“Well, if you are to have a dumb boyfriend, maybe you should speak slower! Or better yet, date someone who actually has a brain, like Ken or Iori!” but I had only begun my rant. “If you can’t even handle being fucked, why not go straight?! I’m sure Kari’s about your pace. That way your biggest worry would be whether or not you should hold her hand!” Tears began to form in his eyes, but I didn’t care. “Hope you find your Hikari, ‘cuz I’m outta here!” I say and slam the door as I leave.

|present- T.K.s POV|

When I come out of my daze, I hear noises coming from the living room, that I’d rather not ponder about, but Dad’s still home, and if someone’s screwing around in our living room, it’s better I find out than him. I slowly get up and turn the knob.

|3rd person|

On the couch was Yama and Taichi who were currently getting hot and heavy. Taichi was trailing hot kisses down Yama’s neck, who let out throaty moans through his parted lips. Yama was concentrating the best he could on getting Taichi’s shirt off one way or another. And because of the wonderful distraction presented to him, it ended up being a way Taichi didn’t quite prefer.
“Hey that’s my work shirt! You’ll be paying for that,” Taichi said matter-of-factly while looking down at the remains of the white and pizza logoed (AN: I think I just made up a new word... O.o I logoed my pants 2day!) shirt that lay on the floor, “Or Yeru’ll kill me.”
“Yeru?” Yama said already suspicious. (AN: Silly Yama, being suspicious. Ken: You’re annoying the potential reviewers! IFC: ok, shutting up.... -_-)
“The guy I work for.”
“Oh, ok.”
Taichi pounced on Yama and grabs his shirt. “Do I get to tear your shirt too?”
“Nooooo!” Yama cried.
Taichi laughed at Yama’s attachment to the silken black shirt. “All right, I’ll be nice this time, but in return you must answer one question. ...Why are you wearing a black shirt, black pants, black spiked dog collar, dark looking cross necklace, belt-buckle bracelet, spike bracelets, and black tipped hair?”
“Um.. I’m depressed?”
“You are? Why?”
“Well, now I’m not, but I was.”
“Oh..” Taichi said and lifted the shirt over Yama’s head and threw it off to the side.


************
AN: HeeHee! I’m evil! Evil I tells you, EEEVVVIIILLL! (Ken: no you’re not!) Yes I am!!! umm... I’ve never written Daikeru and didn’t mean to get that detailed with it.... I kinda 4got I rated this story Pg-13..... Sry, I didn’t want to write this chappie either since it doesnt revolve around Tai or Yama, *sigh* but it’s essential to the pathetic attempt at a plot.