Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Musical: An Opera man named Davis ❯ Look through the window ( Chapter 7 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Author's notes:
 
Just thoughtI'd let you all know, this is the last one, and the song at the bottom will be like the outro. It all ends when the song is over.
 
Oh and… I'm sorry if the Spanish subtitles are wrong… but that was the best I could get.
 
CHAPTER SEVEN
 
The next day, Davis' computer was just flooded with emails, not just from around the school, bit from the Digi Destined all over the world, including Willis in America, and Michael too…
 
Kari had taking her recording of Davis' singing from the other day and forwarded it to everyone. Even Tai and his gang were impressed and wouldn't stop talking about it when they all met at the park that day, even the Digimon were there to show their praise.
 
Davis was almost feeling a little embarrassed, “It's just a singing voice.” he said, “It's no big deal.”
 
The others disagreed, “Davis… what you did was something that doesn't come around that often.” Sora said.
 
“No joke…” added Matt. “And I thought singing Rock and Roll was cool.”
 
Mimi thought she was a great singer, but opera? Now there was something she just couldn't do.
 
Davis realized maybe they were right, and it did get him just a little more respect around the school. For his singing didn't just show what a great guy he could be, but it taught a valuable lesson that everyone is capable of something great… especially if they practice at it.
 
So just because they never have done it before, doesn't mean that they can't, and even if it's something that just wasn't meant to be… no one has the right to treat that person badly.
 
Davis then noticed that everyone had gone all quiet and were starring at him as if they expected something from him. “Don't tell me… you want another song?” The girls all nodded while grinning heavenly and the guys all gave him a thumb-up each.
 
Then Davis gazed at Kari, and she smiled at him the kind of way she did when she meant, “Please…?”
 
How could Davis say no? “Okay… for you guys.” Davis said.
 
As he warmed up his voice, and the music started… Izzy flipped open his laptop, and turned on his webcam to let the other Digi Destined all over the world hear what was going on… even if it was late at night on the other side of the world.
 
(Music Cue)
 
Davis cleared his throat, “Here we go…” and he began to sing…
 
(Davis)
 
(Sounds like Placido Domingo)
 
Look through the windo-o-o-o-o-ow.
Walk though the do-o-o-o-o-oor
Feel a new feeli-i-i-i-i-i-ing
You've not felt befo-o-o-o-o-ore
 
Look through the windo-o-o-o-o-ow.
There are wonders to see-e-e-e-e.
And the whole world will ope-e-e-e-e-en.
To you and to me-e-e-e-e-e-e…
 
Look through the windo-o-o-o-o-ow.
Walk though the do-o-o-o-o-oor
Open your hea-a-a-a-a-art.
To joy ever mo-o-o-o-o-o-ore…
 
Love and crosshatch is waiti-i-i-i-i-i-ing…
In a place we all came fa-a-a-air.
Look through the windo-o-o-o-o-ow.
Walk though the do-o-o-o-o-oor
We're the-e-e-e-e-e-e-ere.
 
 
Davis's singing not only amused his friends, and their Digimon… but people nearby the park walked in closer to hear the music more, and were quite amazed by how Davis was singing.
 
Then Veemon hopped up on the table near Davis and asked, “Do you think maybe… I can shing with you too?”
 
“Well sure you can…” Davis said in his normal voice. “Only I'm going to do it this time in Spanish… and you follow me in English. Okay?”
 
Veemon nodded… and the two began to sing together.
 
And about halfway through the verse, Davis began to sing in English again, but this time, EVERYONE was following him along with Veemon.
 
 
(Davis)
 
and
 
(Veemon)
 
Mirar a través de la ventana-a-a-a-a-a
(Look through the window)
Caminata a través de la puerta-a-a-a-a
(Walk through the door)
Siente una nueva sensaci-i-i-i-i-ión
(Feel a new feeling)
que no has sentido ante-e-e-e-e-es
(You've not felt before)
 
(Just Davis)
Mirar a través de la ventana-a-a-a-a-a
Hay maravillas a ve
-e-e-e-e-er.
 
(Davis and Veemon)
Y el mundo entero se abrirá. (And the whole world will open)
A ti y a mí…
(To you and to me…)
 
(Davis)
 
and
 
(EVERYONE)
 
Look through the windo-o-o-o-o-ow.
(Look through the window)
Walk though the do-o-o-o-o-oor
(Walk through the door)
Open your hea-a-a-a-a-art.
(Open your heart)
To joy ever mo-o-o-o-o-o-ore…
(To joy ever more)
 
(Davis and Veemon)
 
Love and crosshatch is waiti-i-i-i-i-i-ing…
In a place we all came fa-a-a-air.
 
(Davis)
 
and
 
(EVERYONE)
 
Look through the windo-o-o-o-o-ow.
(Look through the window)
Walk though the do-o-o-o-o-oor
(Walk through the door)
 
…We-e-e-e're… THE-E-E-E-E-E-E-E-E-E-E-E-E-E-E-E-ERE!
 
(Look through the window)
(Look through the win-do-o-o-o-o-ow)
 
Author's notes:
 
Hmm… I guess maybe this one was a little cheesy… but maybe it wasn't.
 
Ah well, they'll be other fics.