Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ NEW STORY TEASER ❯ teaser ( One-Shot )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

This is a teaser for my new story, please tell me what you think??

Name: Duo Shinjku

Age: 15

Gender: female

Alignment: neutral

Season: 2

Background: Her father and mother split up before her birth, the two were never married. Her mother abandoned her with her grandfather and she got married to a rich scientist soon after. While living in a shrine and training to be a shrine keeper and martial artist, she soon finds out who her stepfather is and how she is involved in this whole ordeal.

Story: A year after the MaloMyotismon "Incident", the Digital World found itself in more peril. A new evil has surfaced, and its name is Technology! While the "Real World" is improving its communication, the Digital World is going haywire! Digimon now have the ability to come to the "Real World" and its causing problems. A scientist named Dr. Jialiang Tomeyoukai is the one who let these little incidents go by, it began with the digimon popping up and scaring humans, and it became a war. The scientist stepdaughter, Duo Shinjku, has now been caught in the middle of all this. Duo has no clue that this multi-millionaire is her stepfather and that he is the one letting these attacks on Shinjuku happen. A digivice appears in her hand after she sees a mass murder of humans, and turn to kill her. A digimon, named BlackDragonWarriormon appeared out of nowhere and saved her. Now this is where the story begins...

Digimon Partner: BlackDragonWarriormon (keeper of the peace)

Digimon's Complete Digivolution/Abilities:

Pokomon -> YamiYatsuramon -> BlackDragonWarriormon (Dark Kantana) -> {can digivolve one of two ways, light and dark} (Light) NeoHikarimon (Blazing Light) -> BishounenKazaki (SwordsOfLight/ LightPurification) {or} DarkSwordmastermon (Double Blade) -> ShadowDevilmon (Darkness Reborn/ Black Night Sleep