Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Nights in the Digiworld ❯ Takeru and Hikari's Night ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Disclaimer: Digimon is not mine.

----

The next night was Takeru's and Hikari's night to watch the fire, both of them to make sure atleast one of them stays awake.

Koushiro walked up to Takeru, "Hey, can I talk to you?"

"Yeah." They went into the bushes.

Koushiro glanced around, "Do you know if Yamato and Mimi are... going out?"

"No, he claims he completely despises her."

"Thanks." Koushiro said, "Here's 500 yen, don't tell anyone about this conversation."

"Sweet."

Koushiro went back to bed.

A few hours later Mimi crept up to Hikari, "Hey, you, come with me." They hid be hind a tree, "Tell me do you know if like Koushiro is like going out with anyone."

"I don't spread rumors about of peoples' love lives." Hikari turned away from her.

"Here's a tube of cherry lipbalm, and and some nail polish." Mimi offered.

"Miyako, at me, Taichi, and Koushiro's daycare says she's going to marry him when she's older," Hikari grinned.

"How about Sora?" Mimi asked handing her a small bottle of perfume.

"Nope, she's go a thing for Jyou." Hikari replied.

"How do you find all this stuff out." Mimi asked, slightly stunned.

"That's for me to know and for you to never find out." She said and left

Mimi went back to bed very relived at the fact that Koushiro is not with anyone.

----
<A/N: I belive that 500 yen trasnsulates to a little under five dollars.>