Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Our Digital Adventure ❯ the adventure begins ( Chapter 2 )

[ A - All Readers ]

One day I was getting ready for my friends to come over. This morning I was in a hurry because this time there was going to be boys. I knew that all of my friends liked Digimon so I got all of the stuff to play Digimon, if I didn't have any of the items I would make them. Finally when they got here we had lunch. After we had our pizza, we went into my basement to play. As usual Alex and Chris were arguing over who would be Davis and the girls were arguing over who would be Kari. Finally after we decided Alex would be Davis and the rest of us would be ourselves something weird happened. All of a sudden the TV in the basement turned on and Digimon was on. This was weird because this wasn't the time for it to be on. After we went over to the TV there was a bright light and we were sucked in.
All of a sudden I felt like a ball hit me in the face. I opened my eyes to find that there was a soccer ball in my lap. A boy with goggles on his head approached me.
BOY: SORRY ABOUT THAT
I don't know what I was more shocked about when he helped me up, the fact that I had just survived a face bashing, compliments of the ball, or that Davis Motomoya was the kid who hit me with it in the first place.
DAVIS; ARE YOU OK? YOU'RE NOT SAYING ANYTHING.
ME: OMG, YOU'RE DAVIS!!!!!! OH ALEX IS GOING TO BE SOO JEALOUS!
DAVIS: HUH?
ME: NOTHING… HAVE YOU SEEN MY FRIENDS?
DAVIS: WHAT DO THEY LOOK LIKE?
I told Davis what they looked like and he smiled.
DAVIS: YEAH I'VE SEEN THEM THEY'RE OVER TALKING WITH MY FRIENDS.
I walk over to where he told me and sure enough, Yolei, Cody, Ken, Kari and T.K. were talking to them.
ME: HI GUYS, DID YOU GET HIT IN THE HEADS WITH SOCCER BALLS TOO? (I glare at Davis at this point)
DAVIS: I SAID I WAS SORRY!
ALEX: THIS IS REALLY WEIRD, YOU GUYS AREN'T REAL, YOU'RE CHARACTERS IN A TV. SHOW WE WATCH AT HOME.
CODY: OF COURSE WE'RE REAL!
CHRIS: PROVE IT.
CODY: I WILL WHEN YOU PROVE THAT WE'RE CHARACTERS IN A TV SHOW.
ME: YOU HAD A FATHER WHO DIED IN THE LINE OF DUTY, YOU LIVE WITH YOUR MOM AND YOUR GRANDPA, YOUR DIGIMON PARTNER IS ARMADILLOMON, YOUR REAL NAME IS IORI, YOUR LAST NAME IS HIDA, AND YOU ALWAYS HAVE YOLEI COME AND FIX YOUR ELECTRICAL APPLIANCES AND YOUR COMPUTER. DO YOU WANT THE REST OF THE GANG'S INFO OR HAVE I SAID ENOUGH?
All of the DDs looked at me in shock.