Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Our Digital Adventure ❯ tHE NEW DIGIDESTINED ( Chapter 3 )

[ A - All Readers ]

DAVIS: AAAAAAAAAAANYWAY, WE WERE JUST GOING TO GO TO THE DIGITAL WORLD, DO YOU GUYS WANT TO COME?
MY GROUP: OK
We all go the computer room and the Digimon come out. After we all said hello, I came up with an idea.
ME: SINCE WE DON'T HAVE D-3S WE'LL JUST SIT AND WATCH YOU GUYS ON THE COMPUTER.
DAVIS: NONSENSE, YOU GUYS JUST HAVE TO HOLD ON TO ONE OF US AND WE'LL TRANSPORT YOU THERE WITH US.
MY GROUP: OK
After all of us latched onto someone, Alex onto Davis, his fav character, Chris to T.K., me to ken, Sam to Kari and Lo to Yolei. When we got to the digital world there were beams of light that came out of the sky and there were five Digimon with d-3s attached to their necks. After all of the Digimon went to their respective Digidestined, there were 2 Digimon in the distance getting closer, and closer, and closer until we could see that it was Arukenimon and Mummymon.
ARUKENIMON: WE'RE BAAAAAAAAACK!
DAVIS: OH GREAT
KARI: YOU GUYS NEED TO MAKE YOUR DIGIMON DIGIVOLVE!
MY GROUP: RIGHT!
GATOMON DIGIVOLVE TO… ANGEWOMON!
HAWKMON DIGIVOLVE TO… AQUILAMON!
ARMADILLOMON DIGIVOLVE TO… ANKYLOMON!
VEEMON DIGIVOLVE TO… EXVEEMON!
PATAMON DIGIVOLVE TO… ANGEMON!
LAUREN: (with stars in her eyes) WOW!
All of the other Digimon digivolved and DNA digivolved to fight the baddies and the battle started and it looked like we were going to win, then Black Wargreymon came and blew our Digimon to our feet.
ALEX: THEY NEED TO DIGIVOLVE TO MEGA TO BEAT THIS GUY!
SAM: LET'S TRY TO GET THEM TO
ANGEWOMON DIGIVOLVE TO… OPHANIMON!
AQUILAMON WARP DIGIVOLVE TO… VALKRIMON!
ANKYLOMON WARP DIGIVOLVE TO… VIKEMON!
EXVEEMON WARP DIGIVOLVE TO… IMPERIALDRAMON!
ANGEMON WARP DIGIVOLVE TO… SERAPHIMON!
CHRIS: YEAH! NOW WE'LL BEAT THEM!