Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Parents Test of love ❯ chapter 9 ( Chapter 9 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Chapter 9 Mimi

I found the person I was looking for, the one who fills my heart with joy. Joe. My world was all coming together ever since Joe had told me he loves me, and now it's time to tell everyone just how we feel.

`Hey everyone' we were at the next meeting the digidestines had, `I have an announcement to make. Joe and I are going out' everyone was congratulated us. I looked at Matt who was the only one not standing and congratulating us. He was looking at Joe with the evil eye.

`Hey Sora! Could I see you later?' he finally stood up.

`Why Matt?' she asked him. I was eying the situation.

`I want to tell beautiful you something.' What a come on!

`No! I'm have to help at my mum's shop tonight.' She looked the way I would if someone else tried to come on to me when I still and always will love Joe. I see a future of happiness with Joe every time I look in to his eyes.

`Do you really have to work at your mum's tonight?' I asked in a whispered. She looked at me, and shook her head. `Why did you say that then?'

`I just want to home tonight. I've got Tai on my mind at the moment and I still haven't told him that I like him yet. Before I get rejected, if I am going to, I'd like to tell him.'

`Oh, I see.' I said. `I know exactly how you feel. I mean I thought that when I went away from Joe, and became a model. All the guys started coming onto me, but I kept telling them I had something to do, because I couldn't keep my mind of Joe.' I said trying to convince her.

`Mimi?' Joe said, His voice ringing in my ears. `could I take you somewhere after this meeting' he asked me.

`Sure' I answered. I couldn't say no, not to Joe anyway. `Well I can't wait to you too tell each other. You're going to tell him aren't you?'

`Yeah!' she said to me. I looked at Joe to me he was a god among gods. Then I saw Matt, oh, look at his face he didn't look happy. He was looking at Joe with the utter most disgust on his face.