Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Parents Test of love ❯ Chapter 12 ( Chapter 12 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Chapter 12 Tai, AGAIN!

She was here. The girl who'd haunted my dreams ever since our first night in the Digital World, and always will until the end of Forever. The girl who held my heart in the palm of her hand, and she didn't even know it. I felt a live more than ever before. My heart was beating again, because she was there so close beside letting it beat again.

`Sora! I'm so happy you came,' I said. Looking to those eyes that had watched over my dreams.`I have to tell you something, could you meet me later. Somewhere besides here.' I could feel Kari, TK and our friends in Australia watching me.

I meet Sora outside our apartment. She looked beautiful, as always. I stared into those big brown eyes and took her hand in mine, Suddenly I knew it was like Magic, that this was my girl, my soul. I could have looked but I would never find anyone like Sora, and somehow she brought meaning in to my life. I held her hand tighter as I did so did she, and we walked to a restaurant near by. When got there the moonlight struck her face and sent shivers down my spine as I looked at the most beautiful girl in my life, and she was there right beside me no one could take her away. We sat down at a table facing each other. I looked straight into those Big and lovable brown eyes again.

`Sora… I wanted to tell you that… I-I-I-I-I've,' Oh come on Tai I said to myself. Get it together you know what you've wanted to say to her. You can't sleep for awhile so you plan out everything you're going to say, the only difference is that she's here right infront of you this time. But then there that song. `always felt this strange connection between you and me. I've always thought you were the prettiest girl I knew, Sora… I love you!' I had finally told the girl in front of me that I loved her. I've loved her for years and now I had told her. `You're my #1 in this world Sora!'

`Tai, I've felt the same connection with you all the time, but I couldn't tell you. I love you too Tai.'

`Sora you're the girl of my dreams. I couldn't miss you, because I felt you there beside me all the time. You were always there in my dreams, and you'll haunt my life forever, but I don't care because I Love you.'

`Oh, Tai!' She said and we hugged each other. I pulled her closer to me.

`You're mine Sora. I'm the Happiest man in the world today. I feel like I could fly a million miles just to see you.' The jukebox was playing a song, our song. A song just like in my dreams.

Turn it inside out so I can see
The part of you that's drifting over me
And when I wake you're never there
But when I sleep you're everywhere
You're everywhere

Just tell me how I got this far
Just tell me why you're here and who you are
'Cause every time I look you're never there
And every time I sleep you're always there

'Cause you're everywhere to me
And when I close my eyes it's you I see
You're everything I know that makes me believe
I'm not alone
I'm not alone

I recognize the way you make me feel
It's hard to think that you might not be real
I sense it now, the water's getting deep
I try to wash the pain away from me
Away from me

'Cause you're everywhere to me
And when I close my eyes it's you I see
You're everything I know that makes me believe
I'm not alone
I'm not alone

And when I touch your hand
It's then I understand
The beauty that's within
It's now that we begin
You always light my way
I hope there never comes a day
No matter where I go
I always feel you so

'Cause you're everywhere to me
And when I close my eyes it's you I see
You're everything I know that makes me believe
I'm not alone
'Cause you're everywhere to me
And when I catch my breath it's you I breathe
You're everything I know that makes me believe
I'm not alone

You're in everyone I see
So tell me
Do you see me?

I couldn't believe it. I'd finally told her just how I felt. I couldn't believe it. I still had that song stuck in my head, but I liked it, it was our song, Sora and me.