Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Power Rangers: Digital ❯ Falling for you ( Chapter 23 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

“PREVIOUSLY ON POWER RANGERS DIGITAL”
 
“GRR! Okay kids… we are ready for you!”
 
The rangers traveled directly to Red Ribbon army headquarters, and with all their precautions backing them up, and their selfless intentions to save the Digital world, the rangers knocked down every solider in their path as if they were moving in slow motion.
 
“We got to split up.”
 
However… after freeing the captive Digimon, Kari finds herself captured and whisked away by Lockhart in his chopper.
 
“KARI!!”
 
“HELP!!”
 
“POWER RANGERS DIGITAL”
 
 
FINAL EPISODE
 
All the rangers had met back at Gennai's palace upon the completion of their missions. Gennai and Izzy had succeeded in transporting all the remaining soldiers, even those who had retreated back to the real world, where they were all sent to prison.
 
This of course left the base completely deserted.
 
Also, Mimi and Sora reported that all the Digimon had returned to their natural homes, but there was no time to worry about that now.
 
“What?!” Tai snapped when he heard the news, “Lockhart took off with my sister?”
 
“We tried to go after her, but he threatened to kill her if we made a move.” TK said.
 
Everyone could tell how badly Tai felt, but it wasn't just him who was taking this calamity hard. Davis was still beating himself up calling himself “Stupid” for letting Kari get captured. “I promised nothing would happen to her, and I let her down. Man, I am such an idiot!”
 
“Calm yourself, Davis.” Gennai said, “What happened could not have been helped. The fault cannot rest with you entirely.”
 
“Yeah Davish… buck up.” added Veemon, “At leasht we know she'sh alive.”
 
“Yeah… but for how long?” replied Davis.
 
“Davis, don't talk like that!” TK snapped at him, “We'll get her back, somehow.”
 
Sadly, nobody knew where to even start looking. They didn't even know if Lockhart was still in the Digital-World or if he'd come to their world, but wherever he was, none of their instruments were able to track him down; he was being that cautious.
 
Meanwhile
 
Lockhart was indeed in the real-world, and his Chopper was still hovering high in the sky with Kari still locked in the cage below. She was really getting scared. “Oh gosh… high, high… this is very high!” she cried to herself.
 
Kari had never flown so incredibly high before, not even on Angewomon. She really hoped that the cables hold her cage from the chopper wouldn't break, because it was a long way down.
 
From on in the cockpit, Lockhart and Black-Gatomon could see that Kari was frightened and decided to have a little fun and tease her, by making the chopper fly in crazy motions, swinging the cage all over the place.
 
“WHOA!! AAAH!!!”
 
Kari thought she was going to be sick, and she really hoped she wouldn't, because was still morphed, and if she blew… she'd blow it all inside her helmet… “Yuck!”
 
Lockhart and Black-Gatomon were laughing maliciously. “I have not had such fun in years.” Lockhart chuckled as he wiped a tear away from his only eye.
 
Black-Gatomon admitted that it was pretty funny, “But Sir…” she asked, “What are we going to do about the other rangers?”
 
Lockhart's eye twinkled sinisterly, “Hmm, mm, mm… I have a plan.” he said as he began to open his email-console, “We're going to play a little game called Blackmail. Heh, heh, heh…”
 
As he typed up his email message he kept thinking deeply of how he was going to get back at the rangers for all the trouble they had caused him. “They disrupted my plans… they destroyed me army… and now they are about to pay!”
 
Meanwhile
 
Back at Gennai's palace everyone had been struggling to come up with a plan to locate Lockhart, and save Kari, but each and every one of them was a no-go due to the fact they still didn't know what Lockhart was really planning.
 
Suddenly, Izzy's computer buzzed. “It's an email…” he said. “From Lockhart?”
 
Everyone's their heads snapped up, and dashed over to Izzy's computer. “Well… what's it say?” asked Joe.
 
“Wait… it's loading…” replied Izzy, before long the email was fully opened and it read…;
 
“If you ever want to see you're precious Pink Ranger again, come meet me Iguazu Falls River tonight, and surrender your powers to me.”
 
“Lockhart.”
 
“Iguazu falls…” said Ken “That's in Brazil…”
 
“Yeah it is…” added Izzy.
 
“I don't get it. Why would Lockhart bring Kari to such a place like that?” Sora asked.
 
Everyone thought it over, and suddenly Mimi remembered studying about Iguazu Falls back in America, “They're the tallest waterfalls in the world and… oh no…!”
 
“Spit it out Mimi!” snapped Tai, “What else is there?”
 
Mimi gulped hard, “C-c-c-crocodile infested waters.”
 
Everyone gasped hard at the sound of the word, Crocodile and that's when Cody realized what Lockhart was up to, “He's going to blackmail us.” he said, “Either we give up our powers… or he feeds Kari to the crocodiles.”
 
Gatomon's whiskers quivered, “He can't do that. That's just sick.”
 
Davis had never clenched his fist as hard as he was clenching it now. “Where's the exact location of these waterfalls?” he asked.
 
Everyone turned to face him confused looks, “Davis… you're not saying you're actually going out there?” Yolei asked with concern.
 
Davis gave her the “You bet I'm going” expression. “I have to go. I have to save Kari.” he said, “So don't try and stop me.”
 
“But Davis…”
 
“I said no buts!” Davis snapped right back. “Kari's in trouble… and if we don't get her before it's too late, I'll never forgive myself again.”
 
Everyone could tell that Davis was really concerned about Kari's safety. “You care for her that much?” Matt asked.
 
Davis slouched as he sighed, “Yeah… I guess I do.”
 
Tai smiled and waked over towards Davis, “That's no surprise Davis.” he said to him, “Kari's you're first love, and I know the feeling of what you're going through.” All the others nodded their heads. “Listen… if you really want to save her, well help you.”
 
“We're with you all the way.” added Agumon.
 
Soon, everyone agreed to help in the rescue, and Davis never felt so lucky to have such wonderful friends in his life. “I'll start plotting the coordinates right away.” Izzy said.
 
“Right…” Davis said, “Now everyone, listen up, I have an idea.”
 
Everyone listened in as Davis explained to them his plan. The others all thought that it was crazy enough to work. So they all set to work getting things ready…
 
By nightfall, the rangers were all set. Tai and the others had to stay behind, as the email requested only the rangers were to go. However, Izzy was going there so he could set up a small Digital-Portal that the others could use if they were needed.
 
“If all goes like we planned… we may need it.” Ken said. “Lockhart's not a guy to be trusted.”
 
“Okay, okay… let's get a move on!” Davis said irritably, and they all jumped through the portal before he got any more edgy.
 
Meanwhile
 
Storm clouds had spread across Brazil, and the skies were already shaking with lighting and thunder, Lockhart had finally landed his chopper atop a Cliffside just near where the river was rushing madly, and infested plenty of hungry crocodiles.
 
Kari still morphed but with her helmet off, was out of the cage but was now all tied up in thick ropes dangling over a fifty meter drop, while a ling cable-line suspended over a tree was connected to a towing-hinge on the chopper, and Lockhart was behind the controls.
 
“I hope you are ready Pink Ranger…” he called to her, “It is time that you learned how to fish for crocodiles. Heh, heh, heh… they love it when you use live bait, and you are as live as the get. Ha, ha, ah, ah…!”
 
He pulled in the joystick and the cables began to lowers Kari down, down, down, towards the waters. Lockhart even cast a light over Kari from the chopper so the hungry crocodiles could see her. “Heh, heh… that's right babies… suppertime.” he laughed.
 
Kari was quivering in fear at the sight of those crocodiles and their sharp teeth.
 
Luckily, the rangers were close behind in the nearby the forest watching everything. “Oh, no… he's lowering her into the river.” TK cried.
 
“We've got to stop him and fast.” added Cody.
 
Izzy agreed, and he told the others to run along ahead, “I'm going to set up the portal, but I'm also going to try and jam that choppers controls, and short them out.”
 
The others called “Break!” and they headed off, leaving Izzy to his work.
 
By this point, Kari was already halfway down, and the crocodiles were getting so impatient that they starting trying leap up out of the water trying to bite at her legs, but she was still too far out of reach.
 
Lockhart was really enjoying seeing the poor girl squirm, but then suddenly. “Lockhart…!” called a voice. He turned round and saw the rangers standing outside near the chopper.
 
“Well, well… if it isn't the other rangers. Come to rescue your precious pin ranger friend?” he mocked at them.
 
“Cut the cracking, Lockhart.” Davis snapped at him, “Just cut Kari loose, already.”
 
“Hmm, mm, mm… certainly, certainly…” replied Lockhart, “Have only but to give me your Morphers, and surrender your Digimon to me, and I shall willingly turn the Pink-ranger loose.”
 
Everyone turned to see that Kari was still hanging in the same place over the river. “All right…” Davis yelled, “We'll give them to you.”
 
Lockhart pulled back on the joystick causing Kari's line to stop. “You will?” he asked almost unable to believe them, “What am I saying? Of course you will. He hoped down from the chopper and, “Toss them over this way.” He said as he motioned the ground near his feet.
 
One by one, the rangers un-strapped their D3's from their wrists, and tossed them over towards Lockhart. He picked them all up and sniggered as he stuffed them into his pocket. “Heh, heh, heh… they're mine. They are all mine!”
 
“Okay, you have our D3's.” Yolei called, “Now let Kari go.”
 
Lockhart's eyes illuminated as the lightning shook the skies. “Oh, I will let her go… go down the crocodiles.”
 
“WHAT!?” everyone screamed as they watched him start the controls up again. “You liar…!” Davis roared, “You said you'd let her go!”
 
Lockhart sniggered, “And you actually believed me to be a man of my word? Ha, ha, ah, ah, ah! This is personal… I'm going to pay you all back for all the trouble you caused me.”
 
“I may not get my perfect world now, but I can at least do away with all of you… starting with PINK RANGER.” With his shouting he gave the controls a heck of a yank, and Kari's rope began to dive down towards the water.
 
“KARI!!” Davis shouted.
 
Kari screamed of fright, but suddenly the cables stopped, and the chopper's systems went dead. Lockhart tried all the buttons and switches, “What the devil is happening?”
 
The others had a feeling that it was Izzy, and that he must've just been able to jam the chopper's systems, and not a moment too soon for Kari was less than a few inches away from the crocodiles being able to jump and reach her.
 
“Now Guys… go for it!” Davis called, and all six of their Digimon began to leap out from the forest…
 
“Ex-Veemon!”
 
“Aquilamon!”
 
“Ankylomon!”
 
“Angemon!”
 
“Angewomon!”
 
“Stingmon!”
 
“What's this?” Lockhart snapped, “How can your Digimon be here when I have--” as he felt inside his pocket where he had put the D3's, all he could feel we're chipped rocks, and when he looked back at the rangers he could see the real D3's still on their wrists. “I've been tricked!”
 
“We had a feeling that you'd pull a stunt like this.” said TK.
 
“So we decided to plan a little scheme of our own.” added Yolei.
 
Lockhart growled, but then it turned into laughter, much to the others confusion, “Pretty neat deception, Rangers. You are sneaky, but I am sneakier.” Then he whistled towards the forest, and out of the darkness came… “A Lady-Devimon…?” Angwomon asked in shock.
 
“Where did she come from?” added Angemon.
 
Then suddenly it hit everyone that this Lady-Devimon must have been Digivolved from Lockhart's pet Black-Gatomon. “Rangers… and your Digimon… prepare to meet your doom!” she bellowed down at the team.
 
Lockhart nodded and then sent out his last band of Robo-Cops to join her. “Let's go, guys!” said Davis.
 
“RIGHT!!” the others answered.
 
“LET'S GO… DIGITAL!!”
 
“KAISER POWER!”
 
They all morphed, and then they and their Digimon sprinted off into battle. The rangers going after the Robo-Cops, and the Digimon dealt with Lady-Devimon.
 
“Six against one… I can deal with that.” Lady-Devimon sneered.
 
“Come and get it!” growled Ex-Veemon, and then he and the others charged right for her, but Lady-Devimon was able to toss all five of the champion Digimon aside as they approached her.
 
“Be careful…!” Angewomon warned them all. “Remember she's an ultimate-level.”
 
“Thanks, we'll remember that.” said Ankylomon, and while they went after her some more, the rangers were dealing it with the Robo-cops…
 
Cody saw two Robos heading straight for him, one in front and one behind, thinking quickly he leapt up at the right moment causing the two of them to smash into each other instead of him. “Ooh… that's got to hurt.”
 
Ken had his whip out as was already taking down each Robo one at a time…
 
“Have a nice trip…”
 
“See you next fall…”
 
“Bye-bye…”
 
“Man, I love this thing.”
 
The rangers and their Digimon were really starting to put up a good fight, but unfortunately they had taken their eyes off of Lockhart, who was now reaching into the chopper for his shot-gun. “Hmm, mm, mm… there is more than one way to skin a cat.” he sniggered.
 
TK and Yolei had leapt over to a further side of the cliff followed by more Robos. “These guys don't know when to quit.” TK said.
 
“Let's finish these mechanical menaces.” added Yolei.
 
Then they both whipped out their Digi-Sabers and began to their combat-match. “Yolei behind you!” cried TK.
 
Yolei looked round, and saw the Robo-Cop preparing to throw a huge rock at her, but TK quickly rushed over, “Going airborne…AYE-YAH!” he leapt over Yolei and kick the Robo right in the chest causing it to lose its balance while holding that stone and it tumbled off the cliff.
 
“Hmm! Dropped like a rock...”
 
Then suddenly-- BANG!
 
Everyone turned to the direction of where that gunshot had come from. It was Lockhart, standing near the ledge and trying to shoot at Kari's line. “Blast… I missed.” He grumbled as he cocked the bolt for another shot.
 
“HELP…!” Kari screamed, for if the line would snap, she'd fall into the water, and she couldn't swim or fight when she was all tied up.
 
“Kari!” Davis yelled. Then he began to rush towards Lockhart, but Lady-Devimon spotted him from midair, “Oh no you don't-- EVIL WING!!” and she fired a hoard of Bat to surround and attack Davis from all directions.
“AAH… No… Get away! Get off me!” he grumbled as he tried to get away from the bats. This left him distracted long enough for Lockhart to shoot again… BANG!! This time he hit the line fraying it badly.
 
Kari screamed… and Davis, well he just plain snapped. “That's it… I've had enough!” he roared, “GOLDEN-ARMOR… ENERGIZE!!” and as he donned on his Magnamon-Battlizer, all the bats were incinerated by the light.
 
Then Davis roared with a mighty battle cry and began to soar towards Lockhart. He had to stop him before he shot again…
 
“Heh, heh, heh…!” Lockhart was chuckling wickedly as he prepared to shoot the cable again, “So long Pink Ranger… time to go for a swim!” he called out to Kari.
 
“NO!!” Davis screamed as he soared right towards Lockhart, “Huh?” and grabbed his gun by surprise. Then in a swift rage he broke the gun in half with his bare hands.
 
Lockhart gasped in horror. “Why you wretched ranger!” he roared, but then suddenly Davis had swooped down and grabbed Lockhart by the collar, his eyes were filled with fire behind his visor, “You leave… my girl… ALONE!!”
 
BAM!! He bashed Lockhart right in the face, sending him soaring off the cliff, “D-AAAAAAA-OOOH!!!” and he splashed into the rushing river.
 
The crocodiles that were below Kari suddenly looked down and could see Lockhart splashing about trying to keep his head above the water as the strong currents began to carry him off.
 
Lockhart wiped the water from his only eye and could see the crocodiles coming for him. “Whoa! No… no… get back...!” he growled as he began to put up a strong fight.
 
Lady-Devimon unfortunately was too wrapped up in her battle to notice, and with the help of her “DARKNESS-SPEAR!!” she had hit all six of the Digimon so hard that they changed back to their rookie-levels.
 
“Ha, ha, ah, ah… Ahh, ha, ha, ah, ah! It's moments like these that I live for. Wah, ha, ha, ah, ah, ah!” He wicked laughter didn't really help much for the poor injured Digimon.
 
“Six little Digimon…” she snickered as she gazed them all over, “Who shall I destroy first?”
 
“How about yourself?” called a voice from behind, Lady-Devimon turned round just in time to catch Davis ramming into her with such force, “BAA-OOH!!”
 
Lady-Devimon shunned off the pain from her chest and then turned back to face the armored red ranger. “Way to go Davish!” Veemon cheered.
 
As Davis battled it out with Lady-Devimon… suddenly, Kari's line snapped and she plunged into the water. “Whoa… come on guys!” cried TK as he and the other rangers dashed along the river.
 
Kari managed to kick her feet hard enough to keep her helmetless head over the water, but she could see the falls coming up fast. “HELP!!” she shrieked.
 
“Quick… Hold onto my whip!” Ken said as he passed it to the others, then grabbing the end of it he swam out across the river and managed to seize a hold of Kari's broken line, stopping her from moving any closer to the huge waterfalls that would send a person to their death.
 
“WHOA!!” Ken cried… “The current sure is strong.”
 
The others all pulled on the whip as hard as they could, and their Digimon helped them, but the current was so strong they didn't seem to move an inch. “We have to keep trying!” cried Cody.
 
Meanwhile, way on the other side of the river, Lockhart was still having his struggled with the crocodiles. “No, no… get off… get back!”
 
Suddenly, the crocodiles looked up and began to retreat back up the river. “Ha-Hah! I whopped you! I WHOOPED YOU ALL!” Lockhart called to them, “You'll think twice before messing with the perfect being, General Conan Lockhart! Ah, ha, ha, ah, ah, ah!”
 
As the current continued to carry him upstream, Lockhart looked behind him and realized the reason the crocodiles had retreated was because the falls were right behind him. “Whoa… AAAH… Oh no!” he cried as he paddled and swam as hard as he could, but it wasn't enough, and there was nothing to grab onto…
 
“NOOOOOOOOOOO…!” He plunged over the brink and tumbled down the falls. Down, down, down…. until he disappeared into the mists below. His General-cap floated along the calm river at the bottom in the light of the lighting…
 
…he was gone!
 
As for Davis…
 
“GOLDEN KICK!!”
 
“GOLDEN PUNCH!!”
 
“GOLDEN-FORCE!!”
 
Lady-Devimon fell over like a dead tree. She wasn't destroyed, but she was badly injured, however, before Davis could be ready for the final blow, his eye caught the scene of the others down below in the river. “Oh, man!”
 
Ken was still hanging on tight to Kari's line, not willing to let go. “Don't give up Kari!” he called out to her, but suddenly, the line snapped again. “No!”
 
The other rangers gasped hard, as Kari began to flow towards the falls again, and there was no chance of grabbing her now.
 
“KARI!!” Davis called as he took off with his armor-rockets.
 
“AAAAH…!” Kari finally tipped over the brink, and Davis dove as fast as his jets could carry him, after her.
 
“DAVISH!!” cried Veemon.
 
“KARI!!” Gatomon screamed.
 
“Can anyone see them down there…?” asked Cody.
 
“Oh please let them be alright!” Yolei nearly sobbed.
 
Lady-Devimon saw this as a perfect chance to escape, “Someday I'll be back!” she muttered, but as she spread her wings to take off. “Hold it right there!”…
 
She then realized that she was surrounded by Tai, and his gang, and all their most powerful Digimon. “WAAH… Oh no…”
 
“LET HER HAVE IT!!” Tai commanded, and with that, all the Digimon launched their most powerful attacks right at Lady-Devimon, digitizing her in the process. “I SHALL NEVER FORGET THIS!!” her voice echoed as she vanished for good.
 
Then quickly… they all ran up to the ledge, and hoped that Kari and Davis we're alright… for they saw Kari go over the edge.
 
Suddenly, Davis swooped up back over the falls, with Kari lying unconscious in his arms, and he set down near the other rangers.
 
“Oh, no…” Tai cried under his breath when his eye caught the sight of his unconscious sister.
 
The other rangers, and the Digimon backed away to give Kari some breathing space, but she still didn't wake up. The water had really done its toll on her.
 
Davis moved his ear closer to her mouth, but couldn't hear her breathing, and there was only one chance for her now. “Aww, man… why me.” he muttered as he threw off his own helmet.
 
… the others even took of their helmets to get a better view of what was happening, and they watched as Davis began to perform CPR as the rain starting to fall from the skies.
 
Davis closed his mouth over Kari's and breathed air into her, and he began to compress her chest. “Come on Kari… Come on…” he cried under his breath.
 
He breathed into her again, and Kari finally woke up, coughing and hacking as she caught her breath. Her eyes looked up at Davis and she smiled.
 
“Hey… how're you feeling?” he asked her as he helped her get up.
 
“I'll be okay… thanks to you.”
 
Tai never felt so happy in his life that he nearly started bawling his eyes off. Everyone thought it was kind of funny, but when they turned back to Davis and Kari…
 
“Kari…” Davis said trying to choose his words carefully, “I've been thinking… I think maybe it's time I changed my ways just a little bit.”
 
“You… you do?” Kari asked.
 
Davis nodded, “Maybe… either as a normal guy, or a hero, I don't have to be so obnoxious, or I don't even have to try and rush into things the wrong way. Maybe I… maybe we--”
 
“Davis…?”
 
“Kari…?
 
They gazed deeply into each others eyes, and Kari smiled warmly at his as she creased his face with her hand, “Do yourself a favor and just shut up.” she whispered to him.
 
Davis smiled down at her, and then… their faces began to move toward each other's, their eyes gently closed, and their lips finally met.
 
(I told you it was a Dakari)
 
As they kissed, Yolei almost lost her breath. “Somebody pinch me now.” she said playfully.
 
“Well… it's about time.” Armadillamon said.
 
Everyone else just smiled.
 
Two days later
 
Reports had come in that Lockhart's body was found, all skewered and gashed by sharp rocks. He was really gone… finally given his well deserved fate.
 
The Digidestined and the rangers returned to the island, and blew up the now useless Red-ribbon base, where Gennai and Azulongmon planned to make the island a new resort for Digimon.
 
Once again… peace had finally be regained.
 
As for the rangers… Izzy took all their D3's and stored the powers in a safe file in his computer as they were not needed anymore, but would always be there whenever another time would come.
 
For now… School was finally out for the summer, and it was time for the prom.
 
The prom-ferry at the docks was just beautiful with all the lights balloons, and tables. What was even more amusing was Cody's school was there too…
 
There was reports of a natural fire breaking out, and damaging school property, but there was just enough to side-book the ferry, and the two schools were now sharing the same prom.
 
Cody with Yolei, Ken, and TK at a table discussing all he needed to know about high-school. “I'm a little nervous… but if I can't beat horrible monsters, then I can face anything.”
 
Just then… they all looked towards the gang-plank, and they saw, “Davis… Kari.” TK said.
 
It was them, Davis in a tuxedo, and Kari in that gown Yolei saw, and she was all prettied up. “Where did you guys get the money for those clothes?” Cody asked.
 
Yolei and Ken whistled and hummed nervously giving away the answer. “Hey… it's what best friends are for.” Ken said.
 
“Being there for others when they need it.” added Yolei.
 
Just then… a slow song began to play, and couples began to pair up and dance. Cody even got asked by a girl his age, and he thought was actually pretty, and even though it was his first time, he was dancing with her like a pro.
 
TK and Mina were a pretty cute couple, and so were Ken and Yolei, but in the end, it was surprisingly Davis and Kari who were crowned King and Queen of the ball.
 
Just the other students way of saying “Way to go.” In their newly establish relationship.
 
“May the King have this dance with his Queen.” Davis said as he extended his hand to Kari. “Oh… how enchanted.” Kari said playfully, and they shared a slow dance in front of everyone.
 
After a while, they moved away from the dancing crowd for some alone time. “Thanks again Davis.” she said to her boyfriend, “For saving my life.”
 
Davis smiled at her tenderly, “Hey… I'd do anything for you Kari.” he said as he creased her cheek with his fingertips. “Anything.”
 
They shared a soft kiss, and then turned to look back at the moonlight shining over the sea.
 
 
 
“The Evil General. Conan Lockhart has been defeated, and new day will soon dawn.”
 
Meanwhile…even though their days as rangers have come to an end, the powers will always be there waiting for should there ever come a new threat. Davis, Kari, Ken, Yolei, Cody and, TK will be ready to call upon them to once again transform into… POWER RANGERS DIGITAL!”
 
-Power Rangers Digital
-Power Rangers Digital
 
-They're gonna amp it up
and kick some Digi-butt
They're gonna rip it up,
A hero always makes the cut…
 
-Power Rangers Digital
-Power Rangers Digital
-In the Digital, or real world,
When evil plays its game.
These rangers into the rescue,
To make the bad guys know their name…
 
-Power Rangers Digital
-Power Rangers Digital
 
-Power Rangers Digital
-Power Rangers Digital
 
“POWER RANGERS. DIGITAL”
 
Author's notes:
 
I actually did it…
 
I turned the DD into successful and proper Power Rangers. Man this fic was tough, but I did it…no I can start writing some much needed fics I've neglected.
 
Until the next time everyone…
 
Bye!