Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Refining Silver ❯ Calumon's Sickness and Davis' Thought ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Takato: Please excuse the major spacing and misspellings -.-;;

__________________________________________


"My ear's been stuck between these shelves since yesterday!"

-Rabi-en-Rose, DiGi Charat

__________________________________________









Takato sat in school sketching on a piece of notebook paper, I can't believe my parents are gone... How is it possible? Who did it? Our oven wasn't that dangerous was it? To be able to completely incinerate... Could it have been a Digimon?! But who would do such a terrible thing!? Wait, nevermind, there are some pretty freaky virus Digimon out there, so I don't think they'd hesitate to kill a few people, but how exactly did they get here I wonder....?


*~~~In the Digital World~~~*



3 familiar Mega Digimon's shadows hovered in the darkness of the night, "Well, what is it that we have here? A couple of Digimon that belong to more of those Digidestined brats."





"I'm sick and tired of your jabbering Piedmon, just get on with what we're supposed to do! I'm getting bored here!"





"Puppetmon, calm down before you start to splinter."





"Why I outta-"





"Gentlemen, gentlemen, gentlemen, I don't think it's very wise for us to begin trying to kill eachother now, hm?"





"Myotismon, considering you're a vampire, and the fact that I'm not a pile of wood like Puppetmon, I'm slightly intimidated, considering you were able to gain 2 different Mega forms *and* possess a human for at least 3 years!"





"It's no feat in the slightest bit, but hold you end of our deal!"





"Yes yes, I know. I have located the catalyst, or at least, the main holder of those special powers."





"Yes, but I wonder... Who could hold the other half of the Catalyst?" asked Piedmon.





"Maybe it's one of those stupid kids!" replied Puppetmon.





"That seems plausible, Myotismon?"





"Yes, I believe so."





"Alright then, I'll look towards the real world then."





"Oh yeah!"





"What is it Puppetmon?" asked Myotismon annoyed.





"What was tha point of killing those two humans?"





"For fun my dear Dark Master, for fun."





"Piedmon, I thought it's have a little more then that!"





"If you say so, alright. I think, since we're looking for human children now, that those two humans were linked to the lost piece of the catalyst."





"Why didn't you mention that before!?"





"Because, I didn't feel like it."





Puppetmon began to growl lightly and Myotismon sneered, "Well, you better hope so because I don't like hiding in this world, I want to rule it!"




*~~~The Tamer Digimon~~~*





"It's 'bout time we're makin' progress!"





"But Impmon, you're the one who beat almost everyone up for an hour..!"





"Shaddap Pineapple head!"





Guilmon looked to Renamon, "What'd I do..?"





"Nothing... he's just crabby."





"Oh."





"Impmon?"





"Yeah fox-face?"





"I won't hesitate to use your bandana as a gag."





Impmon looked up to the kitsune Digimon, "You wouldn't dare..."





"You wanna try me..?"





"Guys!! Please not ANOTHER fight!!! We still gotta find Azulongmon!" cried Guilmon.





"Alright then."





Impmon spat, "Fine."





About 3 hours later, everyone arrived at Azulongmon's realm.





"Well it's about time! Impmon's rants were really starting to get on my nerves! Too bad I'm not Cyberdramon right now!" sighed Monodramon.





"Well, look at the bright side! We made it!" giggled Calumon.





"Yeah!! Soon I'll be having Guilmon bread!! Yay!!!" giggled Guilmon.





"Joy." sighed Renamon impassively, "Well, shall we go in?"





"Sure!!!" replied Calumon as he began to fly in to talk to the Guardian Sovereign of the Digidestined and Tamers.





They walked slowly, making their way with caution when they noticed a man with a Jedi looking outfit on, with a hood.





Calumon went over to him, "Hiya Gennai!!!"





The hooded man turned to the small Digimon, "Why hello Calumon! I haven't seen you in a long while!"





"I know!" giggled the small rookie Digimon, "Would you happen to know where Azulongmon is...?"





Gennai nodded, "Why of course... why do you ask?"





"Well, me and my friends over there wanna go back to our Tamers!"





"Is that so...?" asked Gennai as he took his hood down and turned to the other Tamer Digimon, "So you all have partners?"





"Yes, other then Calumon of course."





Gennai turned to Calumon, "You didn't choose a Tamer?"





Calumon fumbled, "Well, I just can't decide! They're all so nice and fun to play with!!!!"





Gennai laughed lightly, "Alright, I guess with that playful attitude of yours it shouldn't be surprising you would want to have all of them."





Calumon sighed lightly, "Well, are you gonna take us to Azulongmon?"





Gennai nodded, "Of course. Follow me, it should only take a few moments to get there."





"Good! 'Cause I'm gettin' tired of walkin'!"





Everyone turned, "IMPMON!!!"





"What!?"





Gennai chuckled lightly to himself, It's been a while since I've had such interesting company... sure the original Digidestined Digimon come around and talk, but this bunch has an interesting history together…





Soon all of the Tamer Digimon found themselves in the layer of Azulongmon, "Woah! It looks like a bunch of pointy rocks!" cried Terriermon.





"That's because it *is* a bunch of pointy rocks you stupid rabbit."





"Don't get me started Impmon!"





"Can't you guys please stay quiet? You might insult Azulongmon!" sighed Guilmon.





"Don't worry, I won't be."





Everyone turned to Azulongmon, "You're here!"





"Yes, and now may I ask, what is it that you wish of me...?"





Calumon floated up to Azulongmon, "Well, we kinda wanted to go back to the real world!"





Azulongmon turned to Gennai, "Is that possible for you to do?"





"Well of course, but that isn't my realm."





"I see, I guess I can open a gate for you, since it is the least that I can do for you because it seems that there is a new threat in the Digital World."





"A new threat?" asked Lopmon.





"Yes, it seems 2 of the Dark Masters and the evil vampire lord, Myotismon, have banned together to create havoc among the human and Digimon race alike."





"Well that's not fair!" yelled Terriermon.





"Pi pi pipi pi..?" (Have any humans been hurt?)





"Yes. Takato's mother and father were killed just for sport."





Everyone gasped, "But... that's so cruel! They were really nice people!" cried Calumon.





"I know, but there is a reason in which even they have yet to figure out."





"And what's that?" asked Guilmon.





Gennai interrupted, "That Takato is a hidden piece of the Catalyst. That is why Calumon hasn't been feeling well lately. And if Takato is discouraged, the Tamers, Digidestined, and Digimon will no longer be a threat to them."





The other Digimon gasped lightly, as Renamon turned to Calumon, "You haven't been feeling well?"





"To tell you the truth, no..."





"I don't wanna loose another friend..." sighed Guilmon.





"You won't! Don't worry! I'm not planning on leaving yet!" giggled Calumon.




*~~~The Digidestined Realm~~~*





Davis stared at the sky as he stood on the balcony of his apartment. Davis was 16, a soccer player, Digidestined, and guitar player. He was also working on becoming that famous Ramen cook he had always wanted to be. I suppose it *would* seem strange to have that as your aspiration in life, but he liked making people happy, and he also liked food.





V-mon was the same way as he was about it. But lately, Davis had been sensing something that none of the others had, "Hey V-mon...?"





The blue dinosaur-like rookie walked up to him, "What is it Davish?"





"Do you think there might be something that can control your digivolution other then through us?"





"What do you mean?"





"I mean.. what if there was something out there that gave us the ability to make you guys Digivolve other then through the Digimentals and crests?"





V-mon nodded, "Hai, I have. But, why are you thinking about this so much Davish?"





"I don't really know... I just have this feeling that we might be meeting some old enemies again....."




--------------------------------------------------



Next chapter: Davis enters the Tamer dimension because of Gennai! But, why is he the only one? Could it have to do with the Digimental of miracles? The Tamer Digimon also finally get back to the real world as Calumon's physical health is finally starting to show. Takato is also contacted by the voices again that give him a new Digivice that will be able to help him bring out his Catalyst powers! And where has Rika gone!? Is it because of Piedmon and the others!? Takato and Davis! Save Rika! Next time on Refining Silver, game standby!