Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Refining Silver ❯ Ja ne, Tomodachi Daisuke ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Takato: Yeah, I'm a little upset right now, so if Davis' writings get a little depressing, that's why. I'll try and stay with my original plan as much as possible, but how I feel does affect my writing greatly. Oh yeah, and the reviews for Chapter 4 will be replied to in chapter 5... and I'm really really sorry for the misspellings last chapter! >.<0 I'm too afraid to edit them! and yes.. you do actually have to review this chapter before I post Chapter 5. I'll try not to make them too long.. or boring.... yeah.... -sigh-


_____________________
Song: Itsumo
By: Ritsuko Okazaki (?)
From the Japanese Anime: Fruits Basket

______________________________________________________

"I've made a wish with the puzzle… "I want good friends!"
I'll never betray them, and they'll never betray me… Those kind of friends! No matter what, I will never betray them… "

~Muto Yugi, Yu-Gi-Oh!

________________________________________________________ __________________________________







< br> Totemo ureshikattayo
I was so happy





Dear Mom and Dad,

I figured I'd start out with you guys since you'll be greatly affected by my disappearance. I really don't want to leave, but I feel that it is best due to the fact that I'm a Digidestined. I don't know when I will return to all of you, but I hope it's within the next 5 years, so much happens within one alone. You have done a great job in raising me and I love you both. Never loose hope and I hope you guys are able to move on, please don't cry, I'm not dead. I'll come back, I promise. Aishiteru.

~Daisuke Motamiya



Kimi ga narai kaketeta
When you smiled at me



Dear Jun,
Well, what can I say? You're my older sister (also known as a major pain sometimes) but, I can't help but say you've been good to me. You've helped me out in several ways and you always supported me, even when you weren't even aware of what you were supporting me for. I appreciate all that you do and all that you have done for me, and good luck onne-san, Aishiteru. I will return to see your kids someday soon I hope, I hate missing out on stuff...

~Daisuke Motamiya

PS- Please don't cry, I hate tears, it makes things harder, unless they are needed to release the pain, then just cry once and move on.



Subete wo tokasu hohoemi de
With a smile that melts away everything



Dear Shin,

Just because you're Joe's older brother, doesn't give you brownie points. You do anything bad to my sister and I'll be sure to kick you poor hide. So don't do anything to upset her, and be good to her. I regret having to leave now, but I have no choice in the matter, in fact, I have no idea what it is that I'm going to do, but it's necessary. I'll tell you guys everything when I return. Well, good luck Bro, ja ne.

~Your other brother, Daisuke Motamiya



Haru wa mada tookute
Spring is yet far away



To my Teachers,

Yeah, I bet you aren't very happy that I'm leaving... Scratch that out, you probably are since you won't have to deal with me anymore. Oh well, anyways I actually regret not being able to go to school now that I gotta help save the world (I'm guessing). I hope to return to my family and friends soon, Don't let anyone sit in my desk! It's mine and I will come back so you better save it for me!

~Davis Motamiya

PS- Coach.. Yeah, sorry dude but you gotta find a new Odaiba High star.



Tsumetai tsuchi nurakatte
And the earth is still cold



Dear Ken,

I hope things work out for you man, being a detective should be interesting. Maybe wehn I come back you'll already be one..? Well, I'm gonna miss you. You were a very great friend, and I know We'll meet up again... perhaps sooner then you and I even think. Well, my jogress (DNA Digivolving) partner, See ya when I do huh!? And be good to Miyako (I like her >.< could never say it though) If you aren't, I'll make sure to beat you senseless.

~Daisuke Motamiya

Dear Miyako,

I'm going to miss you probably the most out of everyone. I know I never really showed it but I like you a lot (you might understand that some day, or while reading this). I hope that whenever I return you're happy, because that's all that I'm worried about. I might not be the same when I return, and maybe not. I don't know but, I'll do my best to stay alive and return to all of you! Well, I think I better get to writing the others... and I hope I get to meet Mirai Mikomi!!! (You'll understand my hunch on that one soon as well I'm guessing) I know you have an odd look on your face on that one, V-mon does too. Well, good luck and may you always be happy!
Love is a powerful word, never take it lightly.

~Daisuke Motamiya



Mebuka toki no matte tanda
Was waiting for the first sprout to come out



Dear TS (Aka Takeru),

Just for old times sake neh? Well, I hope you and Hikari get along together well. I did get over her a long time ago (be glad) so don't worry. I'm really going to miss you considering you're such a great friend and rival. I hope that things go smoothly for you all after I leave, make sure the teachers don't let any new students take the desks I sat in? (Even when they move the seats around)

~Daisuke Motamiya



Tatoeba kurushii kyou datoshitemo
Although today is hard to bear



Dear Taichi,

My role model and fellow leader. I'm giving you my half of the team, be good to them (of course you'll be good to them...! What am I thinking..?) Anyways, if anything happens to upset any of the girls, you have my permission to go hunt the guy down and beat them to a bloody pulp. Anyways, I hope you can find a new soccer star for the team, the coach is gonna be totally pissed. Well, I hope to see you again soon my friend! Take care of the fort while I'm gone!!!!!!

~Daisuke Motamiya

Dear Hikari,

Well, I have to say I did get over you, so rest assured. I want you to be with Takeru since he suites you best (he's honestly the only other person I can stomach dating you). V-mon got over Gatomon finally, which I am glad about. Also, I hope your becoming a teacher works out and you don't have too much trouble with your students. I love you like a sister and will always be too over-protective ok? I'll come back to all of you guys as soon as I can! See ya then! Also, if it's needed, please comfort my family and have the others help the out if needed and as much as possible, especially Jun.

~Daisuke Motamiya



Kinou no kizu wo nokoshite itemo
Even when yesterday's scars remain



Dear Joe,

Make sure your brother doesn't upset Jun. Good luck with becoming a doctor, and I'm sorry I never got the chance to really talk to you... See ya!

~Daisuke Motamiya

Dear Koushiro,

I hope you get to talk to Gennai a lot more (if you do you might have tabs on me for the others, I don't want them to worry.). I suppose when I come back you'll question me most *heh* you're pretty cool and have helped out a lot! Thanks a lot buddy! Also, get a girl someday, yeesh. Sometimes you can be such a geek. I look forward to being able to talk to you. See ya!

~Daisuke Motamiya



Shinjitai kokoro hadaite yukeruto
If I work it out with the heart that wants to trust



Dear Yamato,

I hope your future is bright and happy. There's really not much I can say other then thanks for being for me, and be there for my family.

~Davis Motamiya

Dear Mimi,

I'm sorry that I was never really able to talk to you much -shrugs- but the reasons are explainable. I hope that your future is filled with happiness. Find a guy worth dating, not an idiot or a 'nice guy'. There's a certain geek that is on his laptop a lot out there that we all know that would be pretty nice for you. Well, I hope to see how things turn out! See ya then!

~Daisuke Motamiya

Dear Sora,

I don't have much to say.... I'm sorry things didn't work out between you and Taichi...
Good luck in your business.

~Davis



Umarekawaru koto wa dekinayo
I can't be born again



Dear Iori,

I'm gonna miss you dude. I hope that Kendo and lawmaking works out. *heh* Could never really understand you anyways. Good luck and I which the best for all of you. See you when I do.

~Daisuke Motamiya

Dear Tentomon,
I hope you take good care of Koushiro and Mimi, I have a hunch about a lot of people *heh*
~Davis

Dear Gatomon,
V-mon got over you! -V-mon whacks him- Okok... So, I hope you and Patamon get together (boy that sounds odd...) anyways. I can't wait to come back and see how my friends are! I think I might not come back for 3-5 years... and yet I probably wouldn't have aged much if at all.. man .... having that feeling sucks.... Take care of Hikari and Takeru for me! See ya!
~Davis

Dear Gomamon,
You were always fun to hang out with. Make sure Joe doesn't over work himself, he happens to do that. If he doesn't watch himself he'll go blind. See ya!
~Davis

Dear Gabumon,
Take care of the Digital world with Agumon for me ok? You know to always watch over Yamato and Sora too, see ya!
~Davis

Dear Patamon,
Simply, stop being a wuss and get together with Gatomon. See ya!
~Davis

Dear Piyomon,
Watch over Sora and Yamato alright?
~Davis

Dear Palmon,
Make sure Koushiro and Mimi get together (they both tend to be stupid sometimes). Have fun!
~Davis

Dear Hawkmon,
If you don't take good care of Miyako I'll make sure you are my first meal when I get back.
~Davis

Dear Armadillomon,
Uhrm... Make sure Iori doesn't get into any trouble, and make sure he gets a girl... He's too serious and needs lighten up....
~Davis

Dear Agumon,
Don't go evil again ok? And also, watch over Taichi!
~Daisuke

Dear Wormmon,
I'm glad you were V-mon's Jogress partner. Watch over Ken and Miyako for me ok?
~Davis

Dear Mirai Ame (Future Rain),
I wish I could be there to hearthe news... To hear your first words... To help Jun and watch you grow up. To help you guys if needed... I don't know when I will return for good... I have a lot to think about now. I hope to come back with maybe a new friend for you to play with (not that you won't have many friends already) but that isn't the point. I care for you even now, even if your parents aren't even married yet. I hope you don't have any trouble getting friends, for they are a precious thing. I learned the hard way when I got the Digimental of Friendship. If you ever need comfort, just go to Koushiro-chan and have him get Gennai. From that point have Gennai bring you to me and I'll listen, or just simply write a Journal (a seperate one) to send to me so I know all that's been happening. I hope Jun and Shin don't wait *too* long to give you this letter, but anyways. Don't be hard on Jun and Shin, they love you dearly.
~From your uncle, Daisuke Motamiya



Dakedo kabatte na yukerukara
But I can change as I go on
Let's Stay Together
Let's Stay Together
Itsumo
Always.
_________________________



Daisuke sighed, looking up at the ceiling, This is for all of you guys, I'll miss you all.
Digital Adventure 02


...Break Up!...

Title: Reach for You
Motomiya Daisuke Theme
Lyrics: Yamada Hiroshi
Music & Arrangement: Ohta Michihiko
Album: Natsu e no Tobira (Track 8)

Sekaijuu ga senaka o muketeru mitai ni

It seems like the whole world is turning its back on you
Kimi wa kitto kanjite iru ne
That must be what you are feeling.

Tame iki o kourase nagara
But while you sigh
Naku no wa mou yamete
Stop your crying
Boku wa koko ni iru yo
Because I am here.

Kimi no soba ni iru
I'm here next to you
Me o akete goran
Just open your eyes and see
Kimi no mae ni iru
I'm here in front of you
Massugu ni massugu ni
And I'm looking, I'm looking
Kimi o mitsumete iru yo
Straight at you.

Kimi no soba ni iru
I'm here next to you
Te o dashite goran
Just put out your hand
Atatamete ageru kara
And I'll warm it for you.