Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Refining Silver ❯ Dark Oceans and Magma Flames ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 3 reviews:

Tatsu no Houou:
^_^ OF course I like Davis! He's ony my bishounen! :hugs him:
Davis: x.o;; Well, at least I'm not tortured like Yami and Yugi.
Yami and Yugi: -glare-
Davis: I'm suddenly feeling a very cold draft in the room.....
Takato: Anyways, Thanks for the very detailed review!

Hallow Shadows:
... uerm....

Canis Black:
Thanks for the support. n.n

Black and Regless:
Thank for your review(s)! Would it be wise of me to give Regless a flamethrower 6000...?
Dilandau: Hey! That's mine!
Takato: I can always get you the flamethrower 10,000 Platinum...
Dilandau: n.n ok!
Takato: ...u.u0

Exoduss:
A new reader n.n Well, I'm planning on having only Takato and Davis with those special Digivices, but that might change later on, it really depends on whether or not I feel like letting anyone else have the privilege.

Miracles:
What is it with ppl and boo-ing over Takari..? anyways, Tk and Kari aren't going to be in this fic much, if at all anymore.... I just don't like Kari too much...

Silver Angel:
Thank you for the support! I hope to never disappoint you. n.n

Firehedgehog:
I'm glad you finally got over your writers block and I hope you update your fic soon. I'm glad you like my story!

Wolfen_Man:
I love reading your reviews! They're really amuzing and can give one a strange sense of inspiration. and I do have a pic of a neko human I drew online... I haven't been able to draw a pic of Dosei though, but here is Yume, my first Neko human hybrid, and no, this isn't one of those freakishly crappy pucs either... (I'd tell you if I though it kinda sucked)-
http://www.angelfire.com/anime2/GuardianOfJustice/728.png

Digi Ellen:

I'm glad you think my fic's cool.
Yami: That was completely unoriginal...
Takato: What do you want from me!? I'm sick darnnit!

Chapter 4

Totsu no Houou:
The first review I get and it's a wow... Was it truly that great of a chapter...? If that was good, you guys should go read my poems I posted in my profile on this thing.. Mikomi Hope and Mirror of Shadows...

Kain Lord of Darkness:
Glad you though the chapter was interesting. -It can be hard to write in Davis' POV...-

Black and Regless:
Regless... Arigatou for the review! -hugs-
Yami: O.O!! She's gonna scare the reader!!! Quick! Get the anti-glomp spray!!!
Takato: -is already back to her corner of the universe- Jealousy is a bad thing Yami..
Yami: >.< Darn you!
Takato: -smirk-

sugah high:
Yeah, what I was upset over last chapter is gettign cleared up a bit now, luckily. Thanks for the concern. n.n

Canis Black:
Davis can be surprising... as you will see.

Anonymous:
My first ghost reader! yay!!! Congrats!!!
Yugi: this is embarassing..
Takato: Shut up! Anyways, thanks for the name clarification too

Silver Angel:
Ah yes.. Davis will LOVE the Tamer Digital world...
Davis: I hate the desert.... since there's sand.. sand.. and... more sand..

Wolfen_Man:
Davis is going to be going with Dosei... Though that will definitly have problems of its own. n.n You'll just have to wait and see how it unfolds.

Peter Kim:
I like your taste in fan fictions! n.n Well, I hope you keep up with my postings. Thanks for the support!

Firehedgehog:
Thanks
Yami: Takato has run out of things to say...
Takato: -falls asleep, landing on yami-
Yami: -falls over, ending up with Takato on top of him- Why must she have a habit of suddenly falling asleep on me..?
Yugi: -shrugs- Oh well, on to the chapter!



_______________________________


A/n: If there's anyone reading this fic that has no idea who some chars look like.. e-mail me, I can at least give you the pictures of the digimon. I'll try and do descriptions on clothing, etc soon. Also, I don't own Digimon, otherwise, I'd take the original owners ideas and add some more, and Frontier never would have been made. Frontier is a major let down to most Digimon fans, kinda sad really. Oh yes, and the lyrics Ken say are from the last chapter from Davis.


Takato: I was actually surprised by some of your reviews for chapter 4... I thought it sucked... But after reading it I suppose it wasn't as boring as I thought it was. I might split chapter 5 into 2 parts (Yes, I'm being evil) but I try to type up a chapter within one night, so the day I post 'em is when I wrote 'em.

Yami: and that's why she has grammar mistakes- no beta reader

Yugi: You should proofread your stuff..

Takato: -sighs- I know..! I know! Shut up already!!!!!!! AAAAHHH!!!!

Yami: -hugs Takato sighing annoyed- now calm down, oyu have a fic to write.

Takato: n.n .. O.O!!! Oh yeah!! Why the hell doesnt FF.net save my centering!? Gosh that's annoying.... All my quotes and bars are ALWAYS centered along with the lyrics... do I seriously have to add HTML?! Oh yes, and if you haven't seen Fruits Basket, Do so now!!! It's funny and wonderful!! -they DO get cheesy sometimes though..-

Yugi: Also, if You see a ' in from of Jun's name, it's because Takato can't see it on her screen.

Takato: Yeah, it's there, but it's invisible.. stupid J's... -kicks keyboard-

final A/N- Time runs differently in the Digidestined realm then the Tamer one, just in case you get confused

________________________________________________________________ _____________
____________________________________________

"What is it? Why do I feel so weird? It's almost like I knew this was coming..."
-Ken, Digimon
___________________________________________
_______________ ______________________________________________________________

*~~ ~*The Digidestined Realm*~~~*


The door of Daisuke 'Davis' Motamiya slid open slowly as his older sister, Jun entered turning the light on. She paued, noticing things missing and what not, causing a panic to rise in her, 'Why would he have run away...?'

'Jun the noticed the pile of letters written by her younger brother. She then went over and looked through them, pausing to read each name.

The strange thing about it all was that all of the letters were written beautifully, unlike Davis' normal handwriting which is absolutely horrendous.

'Now that I think of it... Davis did sort of keep to himself at weird times...'

'Jun sighed and finished looking through the letters, stopping on the last one, "Oh my..."


*~~~*Rika*~~~*


The Digimon Queen sighed as she glared at Daemon, "I'm really getting tired of hanging here by my wrists you know, it sort of HURTS...."

The Dark Lord Digimon laughed heartily at Rika's predicament, "Well, It isn't like I don't have plans for you. You are very special."

"How so? (Other then being a Tamer that is..)"

"It seems you have a very deep connection with one of your fellow Tamers, a very sepcial Tamer in fact."

Rika rooled her eyes, thinking, 'Please don't tell me he's talking about *Takato* of all people....'

"Let me guess... Gogglehead."

"If you're refferring to Takato, then yes, that is who I mean."

Rika groaned, "What is it with you people and your stupid assumtions of human relationships!?"

Deamon smirked... well, best as he can considering his face seems to be a dark void, AKA hidden, "You may not realize it now, but we can tell the Hazard Tamer definitly likes you, though he is also pretty stupid and wouldn't realize it either."

"Are you saying I'm stupid!?"

"Perhaps."

"If I weren't tied up in these stupid chains I'd go over there and kick your sorry Digi-ass!!!"

Daemon stepped back, sweatdropping slightly, not thinking a human would have the sense of actually insulting/threataning him, "I am far more then a Digimon fool!!! I am one of the 4 Dark Sovereign!"

Rika glared, "You mean Zaquiahmon (Chuchoumon) WASN'T a dark sovereign?"

"Not completely, he still has a good side."

Rika snarled and turned her head to the side, 'Someone better save me soon, I'm getting tired, and my energy is being drained by the darkness... Renamon...'


*~~~*Davis and Takato*~~~*


Davis sighed as he walked with his Digimon partner, Takato, and Guilmon through the Digital World (They were in the Desert area.) The Goggleheaded Digidestined looked down at his, quoted from Digimon 02 'A pilot on Safari' jacket (It was a bit longer, with a slight trenchcoat look now though), Yellow shirt and gloves, and baggy khaki pants. He then began began looking ahead as he tried to figure out why his outfit had changed a bit, not that he didn't mind but it still sort of bothered him.

"Hey Takato?"

"Hm...?"

"I thik Rika might be in the Dark Ocean."

"You really thikn so..?"

"Yeah, she isn't anywhere in the Digital world, so why not?"

"You have a point, but there's no way we could open a gate to the Dark Ocean!"

Davis stopped and smirked looking at his fellow Goggle headed friend, "Takato, what about Ichijouji Ken..?"

Takato blinked as he paused, just staring, "I suppose... but how would he get here...?"

Davis turned to his Digivice, "Hey Dosei..? ....Dosei..?" Davice started shaking his arm, "Why won't she respond!?"


*~~~*The Digidestined Realm*~~~*


'Jun ran to the park where she had told the Digidestined to meet her (Of which Matt/Yamato was still slightly hesitant due to Jun's fan/stalking days). When she finally arrived everyone was there waiting, including the Digimon.

She had already given her parents their letter, and had left hers at home. Otherwise all the other ones were there, "Alright everyone, I have some desturbing news."

Taichi got up and went over to Jun trying to calm her down for a moment, "What is it..?"

'Jun simply just handed him the letters, unable to really say anything anymore, and kept the one for 'Mirai Ame' with her. Taichi nodded and handed out the notes and then sat down himself to read his. After everyone finished they turned to eachother and then back to Jun. Taichi sighed, "So basically Davis has disappeared."

'Jun nodded, "Yes he has. And if you couldn't tell from the letter, he doesn't know when he'll be able to come back."

Koushiro studied his letter for a few more moments, "What if Gennai called him for something..?"

Yamato turned to the brainiac, "But why Davis of all people?"

"Well, Matt, maybe Davis was a bit more intelligent then he let on."

"What's that supposed to mean!?"

"Look at his handwritting for crying outloud! His handwriting is NEVER this neat!!!"

Ken nodded, "Izzy's right. And from the letter he gave me, he's supposing I might disappear for a while to help him..."

The others nodded slightly, turning to Hikari. The child of light spoke with a slight tinge of sadness, "He seems very concerned about who we get together with, and Jun esspecially."

Taichi nodded, "I noticed that as well."

'Jun sighed lightly, "Davis wrote a very interesting letter... Which was very startling..."

Everyone turned to her, "What do you mean?" asked Iori.

"I can't really get myself to read it outloud for you guys, so would you please do it for me Yolie?"

Miyako stood up and walked over to Jun taking the letter carefully from her, opening it to read for the others, "Dear Mirai Ame (Future Rain)...
I wish I could be there to hear the news... To hear your first words... To help Jun and watch you grow up. To help you guys if needed... I don't know when I will return for good... I have a lot to think about now. I hope to come back with maybe a new friend for you to play with (not that you won't have many friends already) but that isn't the point. I care for you even now, even if your parents aren't even married yet. I hope you don't have any trouble getting friends, for they are a precious thing. I learned the hard way when I got the Digimental of Friendship. If you ever need comfort, just go to Koushiro-chan and have him get Gennai. From that point have Gennai bring you to me and I'll listen, or just simply write a Journal (a seperate one) to send to me so I know all that's been happening. I hope Jun and Shin don't wait *too* long to give you this letter, but anyways. Don't be hard on Jun and Shin, they love you dearly.

~From your uncle, Daisuke Motamiya"


Miyako looked up from the latter, slightly startled looking at Jun, "Did he write this with an assumtion, or with fact..?"

'Jun looked up at the Digidestined holder of the Digimentals of Love and Sincerity, "Actually... He wrote it on a hunch."

Everyone anime fell, "What!?"

Gatomon re-read her letter, "Actually.. I think he wrote some of the things in our letters with a hunch, he said so himself. Why does he do that Jun..?"

'Jun sighed, "Well, Davis has always had an ability of guessing the right thing, even though he doesn't like to let anyone know about it. That's why he was able to accept Ken to easily after he had stopped being the Digimon Kaizer."

Ken stared up at the sky, "Hey Yolie..."

Miyako turned to Ken, "Hai..?"

"Did he write anything in your letter based on a hunch..?"

Miyako nodded, "Yes he did..."

Ken nodded, "I thought so..."

"Why?"

Ken sighed and looked at everyone, "He wronte something in his journal that V-mon happened to 'accidently' rip out and bring to me. He was impressed with it and wanted me to see, V-mon said, 'Maybe one day Davis wanted you and the others to hear this so that maybe you might get a better idea of his actual personality.' Naturally I didn't really understand what he had ment by that untill I read it. The words are still perfectly clear in my mind..."

'Jun turned, "Wait, He wrote them down in a seperate letter for you all to hear."

Ken turned to her, "Really?"

"Yes, I wasn't sure if I should share it, but I suppose you confirmed it. I think I can read them for you...
'It seems like the whole world is turning its back on you, That must be what you are feeling.
But while you sigh, Stop your crying, Because I am here.
I'm here next to you. Just open your eyes and see. I'm here in front of you And I'm looking, I'm looking Straight at you.
I'm here next to you, Just put out your hand And I'll warm it for you." Jun stopped and looked up at the others.

Taichi sat with his hands cupped in front of his face in contemplating, leaning forward with his elbows on his legs, "It seems he's a lot more secretive then anyone might have thought."

Everyone nodded, agreeing with the Digidestined of Courage, their leader.

"I just hope he knows what he's doing..."


*~~~*6 months later in the Digidestined Realm*~~~*


Ken sighed as he layed in bed staring at the ceiling with his arms behind his head, "Well, it's time for my daily 'Talking to the ceiling as if it were Davis'... It's been 6 months since you disappeared and a lot has happened. Jun got married obviously and she's expecting in 2 and a half months. With that said I'd have to say your hunches are pretty dead on, I just hope the one that you have about Miyako and 'Mirai Mikomi' doesn't happen all that soon..." The Digidestined of Kindness sighed lightly, "I wonder what you're up to....."

"You won't need to wait anylonger to find out."

Ken sat up looking around his room to noticed a person in the darkest corner of his room, to bad it was night and the lights were off, "Who are you..!?"

"That isn't important right now, you're needed to open the Dark Ocean."

"What!? Why!?"

"Rika, The Digimon Queen and Tamer of ice is in danger, trapped within it's stronghold."


*~~~*Davis and Takato*~~~*


Guilmon moaned, "We've been walking through this desert for a whole week now!!! I'm hungry!!!"

V-mon was just as depressed as his fellow rookie Digimon, "Yeah! When are we gonna find somewhere with good grub Davish!?"

Davis turned glaring, "If you haven't noticed, Dosei hasn't been functioning at ALL for the past week. I wonder what the hell she's doing.."

Takato turned to Davis, "What do you mean..?"

Takato, Davis' Digivice can take on a human form and travel through dimensions without his knowing of it.

Oh... Why didn't you tell us that sooner!?

...I don't know...

Takato sighed exasperated, "This is going to be a very long day."

"I know what you mean..." replied Davis.

Suddenly Guilmon stopped, "I smell something coming..."

V-mon sniffed the air, "It's Ken and Wormmon!!!"

Davis blinked, "Are you serious?!"

"Yup! And... I think they're going to appear right about..."

Suddenly a warp hole appeared above Davis, dumping the ex-Digimon Kaizer and worm comrad right on top of the poor gigglehead, "...now."

Davis groaned from underneath the Ken, Wormmon, and a neko woman V-mon seemed to recognize, "Ow...."

"I ment to warn you Davis."

Davis paused, rethinking who just spoke, "Dosei...?"

Ken got up flustered for landing on top of the neko, and moved to the side. The neko moved off of Davis and sat next to him, "Hai."

Davis sat up rubbing that side of his head, moving to see her better, "How...???"

"I said I was a mix of Digignome, Digimon, and human."

"But... You have cat ears on her head, and a tail..."

"I never said I was a full human."

"I shouldn't have assumed..."

Takato spoke up, "Since when can our Digivices become a physical being..?"

Takato.. only Dosei can have a physical body, otherwise I'll only appear to you in dreams.

Oh well, isn't that comforting...

"I'm sorry Takato."

"No it's alright Dosei."

Ken turned to Davis as he stood up, "You know her..?"

"Yeah! She's a part of my Digivice! (Which hasen't been working all week)"

Dosei turned to Davis, "I was gone for a week..?"

"Yes, two hours after we came to the Digital world."

"But.. that was the same day you came to this dimension.."

Ken blinked, "You mean to tell me time runs differently here..!?"

Guilmon looked at Ken confused, "What do you mean?"

Ken sighed, "Davis has been gone for 5 months already!"

Davis and V-mon stood in shock.

Dosei sighed, "Captain, we've lost them..." She then faded out and went back into Digivice mode.

Davis, I regret having to do this, but I have been given no other choice, same with you V-mon...


**BZZT**

Both Davis and V-mon jumped, "Oooow!!!!!! Dosei!?!?!"

I couldn't let you guys stay frozen, if I did you both would become easy prey for wild Digimon!

Takato smirked, "That's a terrible excuse... Now, Ken, I think I better introduce myself. My name's Takato Matsuda and my partner here is Guilmon."

Guilmon waved, "Hi!"

Ken nodded, "And I'm Ken Ichijouji, with my partner Wormmon."

Guilmon came up to Ken, "If you'd be kind to, would you please open the Dark Ocean gate so we can save Takato's girlfriend?"

Takato blushed and started to freak out, "Guilmon! Rika isn't my Girlfriend!"

Guilmon turned to his Tamer, "But Takato..."

The misunderstandings...

I know... It's very amusing to watch.


Ken stepped in, "It doesn't really matter, she needs our help and I suppose I will do my best..."

Davis nodded, "I just hope you can handle the mental strain, but I'll give you my energy to help."

"I know I can always count on you to help Davis."

*~~~*The Dark Ocean*~~~*



Davis, Ken, Takato, and the 3 Digimon partners walked through the grey beach landscape.

When they say 'Dark Ocean' They weren't kidding... Don't plan on taking your summer vacation here guys!

"I Agree with Dosei full heartidly." replied Ken.

"Yeah, I can definitly understand why you and Kari didn't like this place much."

"So... Dosei... What was the name of your Digivice type?"

That's simple, our race of Digivice is 'Miraculous D-Hazard'.

"Cool. Hey, I have another question.."

Alright..

"Well... Do our Digivices have personalities..?"

Yes, Each Digivice has a personality cloesly related to their Digidestined partner. Which reminds me, Rika's Digivice has been bothering me ever since we got here.

"Heh..."

Takato looked over to Davis, "Do you think we're going to get to Rika soon..?"

"I hope so, the Dark Ocean has a habit of sucking the light out of people."

"Their light..?"

"Yeah, if all of their light is gone, then they besically go evil.... and sometimes makes a person's personality do a 180."

Takato sweatdropped, "Rika... Not being a tomb boy and being a sadistic money freak..." he shivered, "Stupid.. overreactve imagination...!"

Poor Takato.

Yeah whatever.

"Hey Dosei..?"

Hm..?

"How much longer untill we reach Daemon's castle..?"

It should be about 10 meters-

"K... wait.. Dosei..? Dosei!? Blast it! She's gone again!"

I have a bad feeling about this...

Takato turned to his Digivice, "What do you mean you have a bad feeling about this!?"

Dosei was ripped from the Digivice.

"Oh.. this isn't good..."

Loading current stats- Beware: if Hazard and Rage are too high, it will cause either a Digivolution or a corruption of either of your minds.

"Oh great, just what I need."

Takato looked over to see Davis' stats on his screen.


*~~Davis' Stats~~*
Hazard: 3/5
Rage: 3/5
Digivolve: 1/5
Light: 4/5
Digimentals of Friendship and Courage: 4/5
Crest Power: 1/5

*~~Takato's Stats~~*
Hazard: 2/5
Rage: 3/5
Digivolve: 2/5
Light: 4/5
Biomerging: 3/5
Blue Card: 1/5


Well... this isn't good.. is it..? Davis' hazard is higher then mine!

Just hope he doesn't go psycho evil when he's pushed over the edge.

You're not helping Tatsu!




Daemon laughed at his new capture, "Well well well... if it isn't the priestess wench I sealed away 500 years ago.."

Dosei glared at the evil lord Digimon, "Daemon.. how dare you..."

Daemon smirked, "I must say, you haven't changed a bit considering how old you are."

"I've been dead the whole time! You jerk! You killed me when you killed-"

"You're love? The only one who could ever accept you and love you in more then just friendship? Hah! You're pathetic, it shows how mortal you truly are! His resemblance to the Motamiya boy is striking...He was incredibly weak!"

Dosei turned her head to the side, a stream of tears flying through the air, "You jerk! How dare you speak of it so simply!"

Rika sighed, 'I don't believe this...' "Hey, while oyu guys fight, could you at least let me down..? I mean, not being able to feel my arms for a week isn't very fun..."

Daemon sneered at the Tamer of ice, "Shut it! I've had to deal with you long enough!"

Rika turned to Daemon, "And what was my purpose ins this whole thing anyways?"

"You were the bait for me to get Dosei over here."

"Peachy."





Wormmon noticed a castle up ahead, "Ken look! Is that what we're looking for?"

Ken looked up to see the castle along with the others, "Yup."

Davis nodded, clenching his fists, 'I can actually feel Dosei..... Is she being tormented..? Something from the past....'

"Alright guys! Let's Go!"

*~~~Daemon's Castle~~~*



Davis and the others reached their first opponent within the castle walls, the third Dark Master, "Machinedramon."

(Machinedramon: MachineMetal-Dragom type digimon, His body is made completely out of Digizoid armor!)

Davis growled, "You're in the way."

V-mon and the others took quick note of Davis' behavior.

Machinedramon chuckled, "So you think you can get past me so easily?"

"Not really."

"Good! Take this! Mega Missle!"

Takato checked his stats again and found that he couldn't use a card to help them in this situation, "We're gonna die!"

Davis sneered, "Not if I can help it!" Suddenly a gold light errupted from Davis and appeared around Takato, Ken, V-mon, Wormmon, and Guilmon just before the attacks hit.

When the dust cleared everyone was shocked by the sight in front of them, Ken was the only one to say anything, "Davis.."

"What!? You're all still alive!?"

Davis smirked, the gold light still surrounding him, "Of course." The light died down and revealed his new appearance. He had a white trenchoat that flowed with the invisible energy flowing through the air. His hair had changed to a blue/rasberry color and his eyes had changed to an ice blue. He also had a katana that radiated a sense of power and beauty that had to be admired. He also had wolf ears (Think inuyasha on the placing of the ears on his head) and a tail. On his hands were the hazard symbol. This was...

.....Motamiya Daisuke.... Hazard mode.

"He actually isn't going berserk!? Thank God!"

"Takato, now isn't the time to celebrate." stated Ken.

"Oh.. yeah, right."

V-mon stood up, feeling the amount of energy his partner was emitting, "Davish..! Thish ish... absolutely.. amazing!"

Davis nodded, "Yeah, but let's take care of this guy first..." With that Davis unsheathed his Katana, "Machinedramon, I will only tell you this once, I will not loose to the darkness."

"Then prove that you will! Mega-"

Davis jumped up and slashed his sword several times, "Blades of Ice and fire!"

Mchinedramon was impaled by burning and freezing energy blades that peirced straight through his armor, "Blast you! Just remember..! There is one more test you must face before you reach the child of ice!"

And with that the big paperweight of a Digimon was deleted.

Davis landed and sheathed his katana, "I hate it when there's still something else I have to do."

Ken walked up to Davis, "That's life."

V-mon, "Is seems that all we do is fight.."

Guilmon sighed, "And want Guilmon bread..."

Takato laughed lightly, "You and your Guilmon bread..."




Rika sighed as she looked down at her predicament. Daemon had moved her to hang above a magma pool.... now, that's pretty rare to get in the Dark Ocean, but it was there, and she could definitly feel the heat, 'Gogglehead.. if you don't save me soon my ghost will haunt you for the rest of you life.'

"I wish Renamon were here.... Heck, even Kazu.. nevermind, having Kazu to talk to would make this into an even bigger hell..."

Daemon apeared nearby smirking, "Do you like your new furnishings?"

"Oh.. very much." replied Rika sarcastically.

"I knew you would. And it seems your boyfriend is coming, so I suppose I should leave, goodbye!"

Rika death glared the spot Daemon had just been, making the ground that he was standing on crumble and go into the magma, "Hmph.. not even solid rock will challenge me.. and Takato ISN'T MY BOYFRIEND!!!!!!!!"





About 15 minutes later, Takato, Davis, Ken and the 3 Digimon finally reached Rika's area, "I really hate stairs... What is it with bad guys and stairs?" asked Takato.

"I guess they like to tire out their enemies on the way up..." replied Ken, heck, he should know...

"I guess.."

Takato, Rika is in the next room.

What!?

The 3 teens entered the magma room to find Rika hanging by her wrists above a large magma pool, "Rika!"

"About time Gogglehead! You know I've been waiting for SOMEONE to save me for the past week!"

"I.. uh.. er.. I'm.. sorry..?"

"What took you so long!?"

"Dosei disappeared, Desert, and finally got to the Dark Ocean."

Rika rolled her eyes, "Sure."

Suddenly a bird came flying out of the magma.

Takato looked at his Digivice to find its stats, 'Pheonixmon, a Mega type Digimon! With it's wings of fire and the light of the sun this enemy is next to impossible to defeat!' Yeah.. except for us...

"I am Pheonixmon, and I guard this area. I do not wish to fight you though."

Ken and the others were taken aback, "What..?"

"I simply want to return to my home, but for me to free this girl you must take something in return."

"What is that..?" inquired Takato.

"The Hazard crest. I do not wish to carry it any longer, for it has caused me far more trouble then its worth."

Takato thought about it for a moment, "Alright, I will take this 'Hazard Crest' from oyu care."

Pheonixmon nodded and gave him the tage and crest, "Good luck!"

With that the giant bird digimon disappeared into data to go back to the digital world, in the process destroying Rika's chains and letting her freefall into the lava.

Takato ran off the edge of the pathway to get to the freefalling ice queen, "Rika..!"

A red light surrounded Rika and Takato as he caught her, landing on the other side of the cavern. The red light faded revealing Takato's Crimson Hazard Mode- Takato's hair has changed to a light lavander (It looks white, but it has lavander highlights), purple-ish gold eyes, hazard symbols on his hands, and a red trenchoat. He also had a katana, wolf ears, and tail. But in crimson mode he gains angel wings freely to fly. ^_^

Rika looked up at the Goggleheaded Tamer shocked, "What..."

Takato smiled, "Long story, I'll tell you all about it when we get out of here.. So... can you show us to Daemon?"

"Show you!? Of course! But I want first beatings on him!"

Takato sweatdropped, "Uh... sure.."




Daemon snarled, "They're almost here..."

Dosei stared at the wall in despair, "Yet.. not soon enough...."

Rika stormed in with the others following, "Daemon! We're here to kick your annoying Digi-butt!"

______________________________________________________ ________

Proofreading stops here ^_^

______________________________________________________________ ___

Takato's computer: @.@
Takato: -is fuming in a corner-
Yami: Takato had a little problem while writting the second half of this chapter...
Yugi: Not only is she sick...
Yami: But from the Dark Ocean on (when Takato, ken and Davis first get there) had to be re written because the computer decided to turn off aol while she was still writting (in which it normally asks if she wants to save her e-mail)
Yami: -smirks- she b***h slapped her computer... literally...
Takato: I'd appreciate it if you guys would give me good names for Takato and Davis' attacks.... the ones I'm using for now suck...

Yugi: Next time on Refining Silver!

Daemon has disappeared with Dosei's Miko powers! And what happened to Dosei in Feudal Japan, and what do the first Digidestined have to do with it and Gennai? And what about the crests and Digimentals? And, what do you mean Davis and Takato's weapons have names!? What happened to Dosei's love, and how did Daemon manage to seal her away!? Back to Feudal Japan! The lonely tears of a Miko! Game, Standby!


Neko: Cat
Miko: Priestess
Hai: Yes