Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Shining Down on Me ❯ Shining Down On Me ( One-Shot )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

"Shining Down On Me"

By:

AngelWingAsh

DISCLAIMER: I DON'T OWN DIGIMON!!! Digimon is owned by TOEI Animation and whatever shows the channels show. All I own is Ashley and Rain: D. No Takari here! Just some Takeru/Rain fluffy fic I thought of. :D Hope you enjoy!

~*~

On Saturday, it started off a heavy rain in the morning, as Rain Katrinka watched the rain as it pours onto the streets of Odaiba, Japan and was waiting for her sister, Ashley Katrinka, who was at Miyako's house for some help.

Rain- Bored, bored, bored… *fixing to slip out of her chair*

Dogomon, Rain's Digimon partner, comes into Rain's room.

Dogomon- Rain? Are you alright?

Rain- Is boredom ever alright?

Dogomon- I know that feeling, but still… do you wanna go to the Digital World with me? I don't think it's raining there.

Rain- Naaaaah…

Dogomon- Aw well, I was not into it either. I'm just gonna take a nap. *goes to the edge of Rain's bed and snoozes*

Rain sighs and goes to the kitchen to make some pizza for lunch and hopes Dogomon won't eat the whole pie…

Rain- Heeey… the rain is calming down! I think I'll have my lunch out in the balcony! *she gets out the pizza and gets about two slices outside and stayed in the dry area of the place* Mmm… it smells so good!!!

???- *voice from above* Yep, the pizza, the rain or both to be exact.

Rain looks up and saw her friend Takeru riding Pegasusmon across the sky.

Rain- TAKERU!!! *Pegasusmon comes down and greets Rain* So that's where you were, just riding Pegasusmon in the rain!!! How cool!

Pegasusmon- Yeah and T.K. wanted you to come along as well.

Takeru- PEGASUSMON!!! *blushes*

Rain- *giggling* I think the rain's picking up… well, shall we? But… I gotta remind Dogomon and probably give her the whole pizza for lunch. *she goes in, wakes Dogomon and tells her about the pizza and gets her raincoat* Shall we?

Takeru- You better hang on tight…

Takeru helps Rain on and gets her in the front.

Pegasusmon- Are you sure she should be there? *sly voice*

Takeru- *blushes like a tomato* Let's just go!!! Are you ready, Rain?

Rain- Yeah!!!

Takeru- Okay, Pegasusmon! Let's go!!!

Pegasusmon takes off and both Rain and Takeru were above the clouds…

Rain- Thank god it isn't lightning…

Takeru- Of course, we wouldn't be up here won't we?

Rain- *blushes* Yeah I guess you're right…

Pegasusmon- Do it, T.K.!! I don't wanna leave you guys up here all day! Hey, why don't I drop you guys off over… there!

Takeru- At the top balcony?! But…

Pegasusmon- `Kay!!! Let's go! * descends from the clouds and drops Rain and Takeru off of the top of the apartments* Later! *goes to Takeru's level and de-digivolves into Patamon and takes a nap*

Rain- That darn Digimon!!!

Takeru- *sweating like a pig…XD* Uh…uh… at least we're alone…

Rain- Huh?

Takeru- Oh great!!! Wrong move, Takeru… calm down… just try the romance charm… Um…

Rain- Ta…keru?

Takeru- Rain… eh….

Rain- Something tells me that he… heh, what the heck. Takeru? *got his attention and kisses him on the lips and breaks away* Sorry that was short…

Takeru- *nervous* Rain……… I had… something to tell you… but you just did it…

Rain- The kissing part? *shrugs* I've always wanted to kiss you, silly!

Takeru- You serious?

Rain- Yep!

Takeru- *pauses for a sec….* Well… *kisses Rain back…*

Rain- Awwww……….. To have the perfect guy…. :D am I lucky or what?

Takeru- I hope Rain doesn't hate me…

They broke away… and looked into each other's eyes…and smiled… until…

Ashley- *from a distance* RAIN!!!!!!

Rain- !!! Ashley?

Takeru and Rain sees Ashley riding her Digimon, Unicoromon. (She's the armor- mind Digimon of Icykamon)

Ashley- How the heck did you tow get up here? It's forbidden!

Takeru- Patamon put us up here after he gave us a ride in the clouds…

Ashley- O-kay…. Well, Rain, it's time to go home, I'll drop Takeru off first… *T.K. gets on Unicoromon and returns to get Rain*

Rain- I had fuuuun…

Ashley- I thought you were bored?

Rain- I was. Now I'm better!

Ashley- Kaaaaay… *goes down to their balcony and Rain stays outside and saw Takeru down at his balcony*

Rain- *silently* He was the person who shined down on me, now I'm the person who's shining!

~**END**~

Dedicated to TaRain, the main creator of Rain and making Tarain possible… :D