Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Some Day Love Will Find You ❯ Some Day Love Will Find You ( Chapter 2 )

[ A - All Readers ]
Disclaimer: Duh! People I don't own digimon come on!
A/N Someone asked me how old Yolei and Ken are. In this story I'm going to make then Juniors in high school. ;) Read and Review please and enjoy!

Part 2

Yolei's POV
I ran down to the park as fast as I could. I could see the trees coming into view as I began to feel dizzy. So stopping I walked as fast as my legs would allow. Turning into the park I saw the sun setting, shining it's light on the lake. It was so peaceful and the only people in the park were about 3 couples. Kissing and enjoying the view.
I was taking in my peaceful surroundings, I guess a little too much cause I didn't see Sasha come up to me.
"Hey four eyes I'm talking to you!!"
"Oh Sasha, you, I'm looking for someone so just leave me alone" I said trying to walk away
"Who? Ken? Sorry after we kissed this afternoon we went on a date. He took me out to this wonderful resturant and then walked me home. I decided to come back to the park after he left" she said with a smirk
My insides twisted in an abnormal way. I felt as if I was going to throw up. Just the thought of Sasha and Ken made my cringe uncontrolablly. I mean out of everybody in the school why her. But there was just something about her story that didn't seem right.
"I don't believe you Sasha! You're lying!" I said backing up, tears threatening to break lose any minute now.
"You calling me a liar nerd!?" She yelled advancing towards me
"Yes I am! Ken wouldn't do that!"
"Oh but he did and as a matter of fact he wants you to stay away from him" she said stopping and throwing her hips to the side
'Ken wouldn't do that' I thought
" He would never just leave me alone! I'll ask him myself thank you!"
I turned to walk away when I felt a Sasha shove me hard to the ground. I tried to stop but she shoved me to hard and fast. I couldn't react and my mind swirled as I saw the ground getting closer to my face.
I cried out in pain as I felt a sharp object rip threw my skin into my right arm. Crying out in pain I looked to my right to see my arm lodged on a large sharp rock.



Ken's POV
I skidded down the sidewalk and into the park. I looked around at the couples on the benches kissing in the setting sunlight. I stopped for a minute taking in the beautiful scene. That is until I saw her......and Sasha. They were arguing and Sasha was walking towards Yolei.
I started walking towards the two, getting closer I heard their conversation.
"Yes I am! Ken wouldn't do that!"
"Oh but he did and as a matter of fact he wants you to stay away from him" she said stopping and throwing her hips to the side
'I what!!!?!! I would never! oh now she's going to get it!' I thought to myself
" He would never just leave me alone! I'll ask him myself thank you!" Yolei protested
'Yeah go Yolei that's my girl!' I smiled as I heard Yolei talk.
Then it happened, Yolei turned to leave and Sasha shoved her to the ground. Yolei didn't even have time to react. Normally I would haven't been worried to much she would get scraped and then I would take care of Sasha myself. But as I followed Yolei down, I ran to her side when I saw it.
I don't know where it came from but a sharp rock was jutting from the ground right where Yolei was falling. I was petrafied, I couldn't reach her in time and she was going to land on the rock.
'Please God don't let her hit a major organ please Lord!' I prayed
Opening my eyes at the sound of her cry of pain I saw her right arm stuck in the rock.
'Thank you Lord' I prayed running to her side.



Yolei's POV
I was still in shock as the pain went riveting through my body. I cried out in agony as it shot through my arm. I was lying there until I saw him come to my side. Ken was there looking at my arm horrified at the sight.
"Hi Ken" I tried to say between tears
"Just hold on Yolei I'll get it out just hold on"
I smiled at his voice. I mean I was in huge amounts of pain but I smiled knowing that it would be alright.
"Yolei bite down on this okay" Ken ripped some of his sleeve and put in between my teeth
I nodded and bit down on the cloth. I didn't really know what was going on until I felt it.
I screamed through the cloth as I felt the rock leaving my arm. The tears flew from my eyes now. Ken ripped more of his shirt madly turning me over. Gently taking my arm he took the newly ripped shirt and wrapped my arm.
I was crying as the pain was unbelieveable now. Ken was still wrapping my arm trying to stop the blood but I could see it seething through the cloth. His shirt was in shreads now and he was helping me up. I know I could have walked but he thought otherwise. Picking me up in his arms I caught my breath. This was a dream come true and I was tired. I remembered seeing Ken's caring eyes before I passed out.



Ken's POV
I ran to her side cringing at the sight.
"Hi Ken" she said between tears
"Just hold on Yolei I'll get it out just hold on" I said thinking of a way to get the rock out carefully. But the only way was to pull her arm off it.
"Yolei bite down on this okay" I ripped some sleeve from my shirt and put it in her mouth.
I didn't want her to bite her tounge when she felt the pain. She obviously had no idea what I was doing until I wrapped my hands around her arm and pulled as fast and straight as I could. Looking at her I realized she found out what I was doing. The tears flew from her eyes and I saw her teethe clench.
Ripping my shirt madly I scolded myself for letting this happen. I ripped my shirt to shreads and wrapped her arm but the blood kept coming. So once I was slightly satisfied I picked Yolei up in my arms and looked down at her she smiled at me and then passed out.
I rushed passed a shocked Sasha.
"I hope you're happy Sasha!" I screamed in anger as I ran to my house.
My house was close and I could have my mom drive her to the hospital to get it sewed up before she lost anymore blood. I looked down again as I was reaching my door. The blood soaked arm was cold against my skin, the blood was coming through. She had a deep cut and she was losing to much blood.
I kicked my door open to my startled mother. My dad was at work and my mom was dusting when I burst in with Yolei.
"Mom we need to go to the hospital, Now!" I said still holding Yolei
"Oh my gosh! Dear what's wrong with her!" my mother asked grabbing her keys and examining Yolei, "Oh dear it's Yolei! What happened!?" My mother was worried now.
Yolei had been over many times and she knew my mother very well. My mother thought Yolei was "A very sweet doll."
"Mom I'll tell you on the way can we leave she's losing too much blood"
"Alright hurry down into the car"
I turned around and ran back down the stairs careful not to trip. I opened the back car door and slid Yolei in. Sitting beside her I shut the door. My mother was right behind us she jumped in the driver's seat and slammed her door. Starting the car she sped out of the drive way and into the street.
She sped down the rode, receiving honks from various drivers. I had never seen my mother drive like this before. I would have said something but I couldn't take my eyes of Yolei. She was sweating, her beautiful lavendar hair plastered to her forehead.
Before I knew it we were in the hospital. I was carrying Yolei down the white halls. The nurse had seen Yolei's arm and sent us down the hall without a word. Half way down the hall a doctor met us. He put Yolei in a wheel chair and wheeled her into a room with me on her tail.
My mother waited outside as the doctor stiched her arm up. It didn't take very long, and when he finished I picked her up again. My mom signed for Yolei and we headed back to my house. Mom called Yolei's parents and even in the living room I could her Mrs. Inoue's worried voice. My mom hung up the phone and walked over to the couch were Yolei was STILL ASLEEP.
"Mrs. Inoue was very upset but she's very greatful that we took her. She said Yolei could stay the night if it was alright with me. So I said it was fine now you'd better wake the poor child and let's get her some dinner."


Yolei's POV
Everything was black, until I heard his voice.
"Yolei.....Yolei come on, Yolei. Wake up"
I felt Ken lightly shaking my shoulders.
"uuuuuuuhhhh" I moaned as I opened my eyes
The first thing I noticed was Ken floating over my face. Then I noticed I was on his couch with a bandaged arm.
"Hey there Yolei" he smiled at me
"Ken? Why am I at your house?" I asked sitting up
"You passed out and I carried you here. My mom drove us to the hospital and they stitched you up. You're mom said you can stay here for the night" He said smiling down at me
"And I slept through all of that!!?!" I screeched
"Yes dear you did now dinner is going to be ready in about 10 minutes so you two go wash up" Mrs. Ichijogi said smiling at me
Ken helped me up and to the bathroom. My arm was so sore but I moved it to the sink and washed my hands. After Ken washed up we walked into the kitchen and sat down.
"Alright dinner is served" Mrs. Ichijogi smiled placing the food on the table
I tried using my left hand to eat because I had decided after washing my hands that I would leave my arm at my side. I heard Ken giggle and as I looked up he was smiling and holding his mouth.
"You know what! if you had a big hole in your arm you wouldn't be laughing" I glared
"I'm sorry, do you want some help?" he asked smiling at me
"No I can eat perfectly fine!" I said picking up the spoon only to drop it
Ken scooted over to my side dragging his plate. Picking up my spoon her scooped up some food and looked at me his grin getting wider.
"Alright open up"
"OH no I don't think so" I said shaking my head
"Listen you can't eat on your own so open up"
I shook my head again.
"Alright have it your way" he said lowering the spoon.
I thought I had won but to my surprise I felt him tickle me. I laughed and my mouth opened as Ken shoved the food in my mouth. I frowned in defeat as I chewed the rice.
"There, see that wasn't so hard" he said with a hint of sarcasim
I just frowned at him.


Ken's POV
She woke up wondering where she was. I told Yolei what had happened and I helped her to the bathroom. After we washed up we went to the kitchen to sit down. My mom served us the food and I dug in. Only when I swallowed and looked at Yolei did I laugh. Yolei was trying to eat but she obviously wasn't very good with her left hand. The food fell off her spoon.
I scooted over with my plate and took her spoon. Scooping up food I looked at her.

"Alright open up" I said the spoon in front of her face
"OH no I don't think so"
"Listen you can't eat on your own so open up" I said getting serious
She shook her head again.
"Alright have it your way" I said lowering the spoon.
Taking my other hand I tickled her opening her mouth. Why she laughed I shoved the spoon in her mouth. She chewed frowning at me and I just smiled knowing I had won.
"There, see that wasn't so hard" I said sacrastically.
She just frowned at me chewing. I took another spoonful and this time she opened her mouth allowing me to feed her.
"Oh that's just so cute" we both looked up as I put the spoon in her mouth to see my mother with a camera.
Before we could move, snap and flash, she took a picture
"Mom you did not just take a picture" I said looking at my mom
"Well you two just looked so cute I couldn't help myself"
I finished feeding Yolei and then finished my dinner. Once I finished we walked out into the balcony.



My(Writer's) POV

Yolei sat down with Ken on a blanket lying on the porch. Yolei starting shivering and Ken turned to look at her.
"You cold?" He asked
"Just a little" Yolei replied
Ken moved over and pulled Yolei in his arms. Wrapping the blanket around them he brought her closer to his chest.
"Thanks" Yolei said blushing like mad
"No problem" Ken said enjoying every minute of it.
'I can't believe I have her in my arms. Alright just tell her what you were going to tell her' Ken thought
"Ken why did you want to meet me in the park today?"
Yolei looked up at him her eyes piercing through him into his heart.
"Yolei I wanted to tell you......I wanted to say....." Ken couldn't say it
"Say what?" Yolei asked snuggling closer to him
Ken smiled and being careful of her arm wrapped his arms around her tighter.
"Yolei for 4 years now I've been meaning to tell you something. At first I thought I had a crush on you but now I realize.....Yolei I love you. I love you with all my heart. I didn't know how to name my feelings until a while ago. Yolei I can't imagine going on without you. Will you be mine?"
Yolei just sat there shocked. She couldn't believe what Ken was saying,4 he loved her! He loved her!
"Yes Ken! I'll be yours!! I love you too!" Yolei looked up at Ken and brought her face up towards his.
Her lips touched his in a kiss long over due. Ken's mind was racing, she loved him back! And she was kissing him! The two sat there kissing until they were forced to come up for air.
"I love you so much Yolei" Ken said brushing her hair out of her face
"I love you too Ken" Yolei pushed up again kissing Ken
Mrs. Ichijogi snuck between the curtains and snapped the camera at the two kissing on the porch.
"They're so cute" she said hugging her husband
"Yes they are. I'm so happy Ken finally found someone"
The two parents closed the curtains. And the two lovebirds kissed into the moonlight.

A/N Well that's all folks. This was meant to be a short story I think it went a little longer than planned but please review or email me and tell me what ya think.;)
Sailor Hope