Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Spa, Rest, and Battle ❯ Let's Sleepover! ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

~*Chapter One: Let's Sleepover Here!!!*~

Begins at the Digital World, where Digidestined (Davis, Ashley, Cody, Yolei, Rain, Crystal, T.K., and Kari) are destroying the Control Spires. They just agreed to split up so they could destroy more before they go home.

~Rain~

Rain watches while Ringtailmon (second Armor digivolution of Dogomon) destroy the Spires...

Rain- .....Ringtailmon? *gets her attention* I've been thinking. Since that some of our friend's Digimon, including Ashley's can Digivolve...

Raingtailmon- Yes? You wish I could Digivolve?

Rain- Yeah!!! But... I wish a threat would happen to us... nothing like Davis' hair-brained ideas or anything like that...

Ringtailmon- Do not worry. A threat will come soon. Just be patient about it.....

Rain- I know, I know... I'm just not... *notices from the background* Huh???

Ringtailmon- What is it, Rain?

Rain- I think I notice something over there... kinda like...

Ringtailmon- *sees it* Hmm... I wonder myself too...

Rain- Let's go see it!!!

Ringtailmon nods and holds Rain close and the saw it.... a mansion.

Rain and Ringtailmon- What is that?!!?

Rain- It looks like a.... mansion.

Ringtailon- Perfectly in good condition... Bit strange if you ask me.

They go up to it and Rain attemps to knock...

Rain- HELLO!!! ANYONE HOME?! *knocks but she receives no answer*

Ringtailmon- *looks into the window* I believe it was abandoned...

Rain- Hmm... I got it!!! I found out that the door was unlocked, so let's go in!!! If we see some belongings, we'll leave it alone.

Ringtailmon- Whatever you say... I better revert to Dogomon... *de-digivolves back to her Rookie form, Dogomon*

Dogomon- Let's go!!!

Rain nods and both go in...

Rain- There still some stuff here, but most are probably gone...

Dogomon- Like they wanna abandon it?

Rain- Yeah. *looks into the hot springs room, which it was the size of the football field. The water was emitting relaxing steam along with lukewarm water running from stone Digimon's mouth. In the middle of it, there was plastic bendable divider, which it could be easy to move, even through rough waters...* Woooow.... a hot springs!!!

Dogomon- Aah! Actually, it's the spring's waters are the only water I like beside my dog water!!!

Rain- Lesse... *sees a huge bedroom with 10 beds, a huge kitchen, and the usual tow bathrooms: one for the guys, one for the girls* Oh man!!! This is cooooool!!!!!!!

Dogomon- I'll say... but why did the previous owner abandon this place?

Rain- Your guess is as good as mine... Hmmmmmmmmmmm...

Dogomon- Uh-oh. You got a plan?

Rain- A plan? Yeah!!!

Dogomon- Hm. That's a rarity. Whatcha got?

Rain- A sleepover!

Dogomon- Just you and me?

Rain- *gives her Digimon partner the `what????' look* Of course not!!! Waaaay too lonely for me. All of us!!! The Digidestined!!!

Dogomon- ???? Are you sure we can take the time for a vacation, especially in a time like this!?

Rain- I know.... I know, but we really haven't gotten one yet, not after we took care of the Digimon Emperor, and some of the tangles with that white-haired lady! Besides, -?

Dogomon- Now what?

Rain- *peeks at the wall* I see... some handwriting...

Dogomon- Does it have a message?

Rain- Yeah, hang on a sec... "This is it. This is our last good-bye to this house, the lovely house in Digital World... This used to be the Bakemon house, but they found a better deal over at a different joint, so they left this house. I hope ya'll enjoy it... Sign, Bakemon #25"???

Dogomon- There that many Bakemon in one pack?

Rain- You don't hear that every day. Weeeeeell, I guess we have a better chance of a sleepover after all... Let's find the others!!!

Dogomon- Okay!!!

They leave the former Bakemon house and rush off to find their fellow Digidestined...

~*~