Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Spa, Rest, and Battle ❯ Can You Come? ( Chapter 3 )

[ A - All Readers ]

~*Chapter Three: Can You Come?*~

Starts as Crystal knocks the Ichijouji's door... Mrs. Ichijouji answers and greets Crystal.

Crystal- Hiya, Mrs. I. Can I visit Ken?

Mrs. I- Of course you can, sweetie. You're more than welcome.

Crystal- Thanks. *enters and goes to Ken's room*

Mrs. I- I'm so happy Crystal's back... ever since Ken met her in the park after Sam was gone, she's been alight to us... Maybe she'll do it again, without noticing...

Crystal- *knocks* Keeeeeen! It's me!!! Kris!

Ken- *opens door* ....hi, Crystal. What brings you here?

Crystal- I wanna ask you something. *enters*

Mrs. I- Can I get you two some donuts? They're chocolate...

Ken- Okay, Mom.

Crystal- Thank you, Mrs. I! Anyway...

Teddimon- Where's Wormmon!!!

Wormmon- *sleeply* Right here...

Teddimon- You didn't greet me! Are you not a gentleman Digimon anymore?!

Wormmon- I am... I'm just tired... wake me when you guys get the donuts...

Teddimon- *tackles poor Wormmon* Wake up!!!!!!

Crystal- sorry about Teddimon; she gets hyper before she gets something sweet.

Ken- It's alright. No big deal. Well-

Mrs. I knocks the donuts and Wormmon and Teddimon acts like stuff animals.

Mrs. I- Here's your snacks.

Ken and Crystal- Thanks!!! *eats them*

Mrs.I- *giggling* Crystal, you still have that appetite!

Crystal- You can never get too old for the ol' sweet tooth!!!

Mrs. I- I'll leave you two alone... *leaves*

Teddimon- Gimme!!!!!

Crystal- Here! Chill out... *Teddimon chomps on her snack while Wormmon eats his* Anyway... y'know the Digidestined right? The ones I hang out?

Ken- Yeah....

Crystal- Well, one of them found a mansion out in the woods and it looked like to her it was all new. It has water, electricity, and a comfy bedroom... well, according to her; she found it along with her Digimon partner.

Ken- And you're saying...?

Crystal- Well, I asked them and it was okay with them... I'm asking you, Ken Ichijouji, if you could come with us to sleepover there.

Ken- Me?! But.... why me? Didn't you forget that I was the Digimon Emperor?

Crystal- I couldn't forget it, duh!!! But the Emperor is gone for good, you're back to yourself! And look at Wormmon! He's back to his good ol' self! Sure you were there, but the Emperor wasn't you. Sure it was your hands that destroyed everything, but the darkness inside of you wasn't really you! It was the Emperor. And now that's gone, forget the past and concentrate on the future! Now... pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease????'

Ken- If you don't hate me... who else doesn't?

Crystal- Huh? *has the `what?' look* Well.... Remember Davis? The boy with the goggles? I know he trusts you. So does my close friend, Ashley, but I don't know if she could fully trust you, but is willing to meet you. So is... T.K., Kari, and Rain, but I think she just wants to have fun and doesn't care if you come or not, but I think she does. And there's Cody...um...

Ken- He doesn't like me?

Crystal- Um...um...it's not that. It's just he wants to trust you, but is not sure about it.

Ken- Oh I see... well...

Crystal- Don't worry!!! If anything happens, I'll back you up!!! If anything gets nasty, that's where I'll step in.

Ken- Okay...... Let me ask my mom.

Crystal- *face gets happy* Thaaaaaaaaaaaank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *hugs him*

Ken- Um.... *blush* You're welcome.... can you let go of me now?

Crystal- ? *lets go...* Sorry...

Ken- It's alright...

Crystal- Hang on!!! *Ken- What?!* Well, we're gonna meet at Ashley's house. I live across her, so leave everything to me. We'll go to the movies and eat a a burger joint alright? *winks*

Ken- Alright. *goes to his mom* Hey, Mom.... can I sleepover at a friend's house? So's Crystal and it's a girl/boy sleepover... Uh-oh... I don't think I should say that... We'll sleep in different rooms.

Mrs. I- Okay... sure you can.

Crystal- Scoooooooooooore!!!!

Ken- Thank you, Mom. I'll pack my bags.

~*Later, at Crystal's house*~

Crystal-.... *after explaining the whole situation to her Dad* and that's why I'm asking you if I could sleepover at Ashley's....

Mr. Imadau- Sure!!! You've been working hard lately, Crystal, so go pack your bags!

Crystal- Thank you, Daddy!!!

~* Later....*~

Ken- How much can you pack?

Crystal- Most of them are food... I'm cooking dinner tonight.

Ken- Oh... Where Teddimon?

Crystal- *points at her spare purse* I made her travel home.

Teddimon- Dang straight! *voice is sorta muffled from the closure of the `travel pack'*

Crystal- Well then... Uh-oh! I forgot the drinks! Let's go to Yolei's family's store!

Ken- Oh alright....

Crystal- Sorry I got you running... You can go ahead and go to Ashley's if ya want.

Ken- It's alright. I'll go with you.

Crystal- Alright

~*Ashley's and Rain's*~

The rest of the Digidestined were waiting for Ashley, which she is packing her bags...

Cody.- Sorry, Rain... I can't help but wondering... What is taking Ashley so long...?

Rain- She's packing her room. What else?

Davis- Is she packing her room?!?!

Rain- I don't know.... *mischievous grin*

Ashley- HEEEY!!! YOU PEOPLE!! GET YOUR BUTTS UP HERE!!!!

Yolei- We're coming!!!

They went up and saw Ashley with a familiar person...

Ashley/ ??????- Remember him/me?

Rain, Yolei, Kari- WILLIS!!!!

Cody- It's beena a while, Willis.

Daivs- *flat* Is that why you were taking so long?

T.K.- *flat* So you can invite Willis?

Ashley- Yeah! So he can have some fun, too!

Willis- You all know Kokomon, right? *all nod* Well, she's resting at my house right now, so it's just Terriermon with me.

Terriermon- Heya!!!

Willis- And do you wanna know something more weird? My Digivice changed... it looks like your guys'... *shows an light green Digivice*

Rain- Now, that is strange...

Willis- Tell me about it. It happened when I was working on my homework a while back. Anyway... where's Crystal? Isn't she coming too?

Ashley- Yeah, she is... I'm wondering what's taking her so long...

Everyone heard a knock from the door...

Ashley- I'll get it!!!!!! *Willis follows her and Ash opens the door* Hey, Crystal! Hi, Ken.

Ken- Hello, Ashley......

Crystal- Sorry we're late. It's a long- *notices Willis, which he is waving to her... Crystal wispers* What's Willis doing here?

Ashley- *wispers* I invited him! It would be fun, will it?

Crystal- ....... Um... Hi, Willis!!! Been a while, hasn't it? Hehehe...

Willis- Good to see you again, Crystal... Um... who's this guy? I haven't seen him.

Crystal- ? This is Ken Ichijouji. He didn't came with us to America.

Ken- Nice to meet you Willis.

Ashley- Alright. Sorry, people. But I'm almost done with my bags...

Crystal- Is she packing her room again? *flat*

Rain- I hope not, cuz I'm not holding on to her pillows again.

~*About 15 minutes later...*~

Ashley peeks from her room...

Ashley- Heehee... Sorry, guys...

Kari - What took ya so long, Ashley?

Iciamon- She couldn't pick a towel to take, a purple-ish one or a blue-ish one with a purple accent.

Ashley- *looks embarrassed* Iciamon!!! Hehehehe......

T.K.- You know, that kinda reminds me of Mimi four years ago...

Ashley- *blush* Really? *laughing embarrass-like*

Rain- Man... Wish that happens to me....

Ashley- Well... I'm ready, so let's go!!! Uncle won't be back `til later this week and our phone will be on auto-message.

Davis- You're just prepared for the worst, huh?

Ashley- *blush slightly* Yeah, so we won't get any other trouble.

Rain- C'mon!!! Let's go! To Ashley's room!

~*Ashley's Room*~

Yolei- Ready?! Got your bags? *all nod* Well, then...

Rain- DIGI-PORT OPEN!!! YEE-HA!!! I always wanted to say that...

They all go to the Digital World...

~*~