Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Tale of the Original DigiDestined ❯ DigiDestined Info ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: I do not own Digimon. Most of the Digimon you'll be reading about in this fic are owned by the same people who own Digimon. I the rest as far as I know of since I thought them up. Heromon and his digivolutions, Eggmon and his digivolutions except for Digitamamon, Magimon and his digivolutions except for Wizardmon, The Crests in this fic (some of them, at least), the Crest Weapons, and all of the characters are owned by me. Especially Jesse. He is based off of me and is owned only by me, since I have no significant other.

Well, here is my story of the original DigiDestined. They are only hinted at in Season 01, never mentioned in Season 02, and probably will never be mentioned in Season 03. But here is the background info on the characters. Or at least some of it.


Brian Tangit: Bearer of the Crest of Integrity and wielder of the Crest Weapon of Courage. He is 15 years old. He never gives up or comprimises his integrity. He has brown hair and the haircut that TK has in Season 02. He wears goggles (no surprise here) that are not to different from the ones Davis wears at the start of Season 02 before Tai gives him his goggles. He is from South Africa and is white.


Samantha Cruger: The only girl among the original DigiDestined. She is the bearer of the Crest of Spirit and wields the Crest Weapon of Compassion. She is 15 years old. She is from England. Her parents sent her and her little brother to live among relatives in America so they could be among more soothing surroundings. She has a bit of a mean streak. As for looks, think Sora in Season 02 but with Yolei's haircut.


Daniel Cruger: The youngest member of the original DigiDestined. He bears the Crest of Faith and the Crest Weapon of Justice. He is Samantha's little brother. For looks, just think TK from season 01, with the hairstyle of Izzy from 01, but the hat TK wears in Season 02 (I love that hat!). He is 10 years old.


James Moyiyama: The least outgoing of the original DigiDestined. He bears the Crest of Wisdom and wields the Crest Weapon of Perseverence. He is from Japan. His family moved to America from Japan (Odaiba, to be precise. That name rings any bells?) because things just weren't working out for them. He has the same hair color as Tai, but the hair style of Matt from Season 02. Also, he looks a bit like Ken's brother Sam (or the Digimon Emperor. Anyone ever notice that Sam and the Digimon Emperor look a lot alike?). He is 15 years old.


Jesse Plunk: The oldest of the original DigiDestined. He is 18 years old. He bears the Crest of Life (he calls it Silver) and the Crest Weapon of Life (Silver). He is reclusive and independent, but you can always count on him when the chips are down. He looks over the other DigiDestined like a big brother. He is unsure of himself at first since the others look to him for guidance and to set an example, but he eventually cvomes out and becomnes a solid member of the team. Um, I'll have a friend of mine post this guy's pic (he's too handsome to describe). All I can say is that he wears glasses, has a hair style similar to Joe's from Season 01. He has a goatee and well trimmed mustache.


Digimon

Of course, this can hardly be called a Digimon fan fic without any Digimon. You know some of these Digimon. In fact, a lot of these Digimon have appeared in the show. In fact, they are the same Digimon!


Mikomon - In Training
Magimon - Rookie
Wizardmon - Champion (yes, this is Gatomon's friend)
MetalWizardmon - Ultimate
Sorcerermon - Mega
MagnaWizardmon - Mega (Special Circumstances)


Yokomon - In Training (no, this is not Sora's partner, but a different Digimon)
Biyomon - Rookie
Birdramon - Champion
Garudamon - Ultimate
Phoenixmon - Mega


Mokumon - In Training
Tapirmon - Rookie (Yes, this is Digitamamon's friend)
Apemon - Champion
Mammothmon - Ultimate
Skullmammothmon - Mega


Lipomon - In Training
Eggmon - Rookie
Tamamon - Champion
Digitamamon - Ultimate
MegaDigitamamon - Mega


Chosenmon - In Training
Heromon - Rookie
Warriormon - Champion
MagnaWarriormon - Ultimate
Paladinmon - Mega
SilverWarrior - Mega (Special Circumstances)


Digimon Attacks

In Training Digimon - Bubbles

Magimon - Magical Tapestry
Wizardmon - Thunder Blaster and Magical Game
MetalWizardmon - Thunder Flash and Magical Blades
Sorcerermon - Magical Lights and Cosmic Forces
MagnaWizardmon - Holy Light and Threads of Fate


Biyomon - Spiral Twister
Birdramon - Meteor Wing
Garudamon - Wing Blade and Eagle Claw
Phoenixmon - Star Light Explosion and Crimson Flame


Tapirmon - Waking Dream
Apemon - Mega Bone Stick and Metallic Fur
Mammothmon - Tusk Crusher and Freezing Breath
Skullmammothmon - Spiral Bone Crusher


Heromon - Hero Beam and Hero Sword
Warriormon - Warrior Beam and Warrior Sword
MagnaWarriormon - Magna Beam and Magna Sword
Paladinmon - Paladin Sword and Paladin Beam
SilverWarriormon - Silver Beam and Silver Sword


Eggmon - Egg Pelter
Tamamon - Blazing Syndrome
Digitamamon - Nightmare Syndromer
Megadigitamamon - Deadly Syndrome

The Crests and Crest Weapons

I was originally planning on using existing Crests, but I decided that would be too hectic. So I created some new Crests. The Crest Weapons are something special that I made up myself. They act similar to the Crests, but they have their own abilities. They give the one who wields it to fight against Digimon without the aid of a Digimon companion as long as they have the necessary qualities to use its power.


Brian Tangit - The Crest of Integrity is very similar to the Crest of Courage. As long as the bearer does not lose their faith in themself, then it will give them the power to fight the forces of Darkness face to face without the aid of a Digimon. The Crest Weapon of Courage empowers the wielder to be a mighty forces against the forces of Darkness as long as they are brave.


Samantha Cruger - The Crest of Spirit is a mighty Crest. As long as the bearer has a strong and determined spirit, then it will give them more power. The Crest Weapon of Compassion will aid its wielder as long as they have a compassionate Spirit.


Daniel Cruger - The Crest of Faith is one of the Crests that depicts something beyond human virtues. As long as the bearer has faith that things will work out in the end against the forces of Darkness, then the Crest of Faith will aid them in their fight. The Crest Weapon of Faith empowers the wielder to fight the forces of Darkness as long as the wielder has a strong faith in others.


James Moyiyama - The Crest of Wisdom is very similar to the Crest of Knowledge. But the Crest of Knowledge simply represents the curiosity to gain knowledge. The Crest of Wisdom represents the ability to use that knowledge for the betterment of all. The Crest Weapon of Perseverence gives the one who wields it great strength. As long as they push on and never give up, it will aid them.


Jesse Plunk - The Crest of Life is the most powerful Crest of all. As long as the bearer has a strong passion for protecting life, then it will emporer them to be the mightiest weapon against evil. The Crest Weapon of Life can empower the bearer to be a very effective fighter against the forces of Darkness. However, its power can easily be subverted with dark emotions which weaken its strength.