Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Tamers No More ❯ Takato and Impmon's role change ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

"Ugh!" the teacher gasped as she touched the clammy and bright red skin of the now barely human Takato. "I'm sending you to the nurse." she announced, sounding as if Takato had the plague. Right now though, Takato was wishing he'd had that instead. The boy knew something was wrong. The sudden strength and increase in size. His red and almost scaled skin. His teeth that he could feel were much too sharp. The fact that he'd found he couldn't walk normally now. Anyone could see something was wrong. The class had scooted their desks far from him, fearing they'd wind up red freaks too. Takato had never felt so disowned. The teacher handed him a pass, which he slowly took, having to concentrate on using his fingers. As he walked down the deserted halls towards the nurse, the boy could hear the sounds of names and other insults aimed at him. He also realized that his ears had perked up to hear the noises better. Takato ran his sharp fingers over his ears only half surprised at how they'd grown and seemed more pointed. The realization of what was happening had struck him after his actions at lunch. He was becoming a digimon. Not any digimon. Guilimon. He was becoming Guilimon. The former tamer had no idea why. Distracting pain began to invade Takato's thoughts. Takato's feet had been aching for an hour now, and the action of walking was sending them into almost spasmodic pain. He forced himself to stop, taking refuge in the men's room. Sitting on a toilet, the boy removed his shoes and almost screamed out loud. His feet were gone. Guilimon's were there instead. Takato had expected this and almost started to cry. Why was this happening to him? What had happened to him? These thoughts went though his mind as he fled the school as a tail begins to snake its way from out of the top of his pants.

"WHY IS THIS HAPPENING!?!" Impmon screamed to no one as he examined himself. To anyone passing though the park, they would have only seen a small boy, running around nude. His normal purple skin and features were gone. Pale human skin had replaced it. He had cried out in pain as he'd felt his tail quiver before it crawled back into him leaving him with a very human butt. His gloves had come apart as he had gained fingers as his hands became those of a weak human. He's felt his digimon senses stolen from him. His beautiful digimon body was gone. A frail and small boy remained. The former digimon walked to the small pond he'd had chased little old ladies away from. He still had his distinctive green eyes that were a bit to big on his head. His ears were pointed, one of the few signs of his former self. A pair of small nubs in his bushy purple hair was the only remainders of his horns. He could pass for a human now, save for how he was quite naked, except for the red scarf on his neck and the strange grinning face still present on his belly. He'd make sure the goggle head kid paid for doing this to him.

A scent. Someone was coming. Impmon quietly thanked the maker for the small bit of his dig hood left to him. He quickly scampered out of site, taking in a few more sniffs of the air. He recognized the scent. A beautiful female scent. A digimon. The boy smiled as Renamon became visible a short distance away from him. She crouched stealthily undetectable by anyone not a digimon, except for Impmon of course. He watched as she gazed below her to another figure under the tree she kept watch in. The female tamer. Rika. The former digimon grinned ever so much more.