Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Tamers No More ❯ Lunch Time ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
This had been a very strange day for Henry. Hed woken up to find signs that someone had tried to break into his room during the night. Claw marks and what were burns covered the window frame in the far part of his room. Terriermon had told him the instant hed woken up that Impmon had visited during the night. Weirdest the little pain in the butts ever looked Terriermon had started. Came up to the window last night and tried to brake in. He looked really red and he smelled like hed been set on fire! he went on. Did he give a reason? Henry had asked his long eared partner. Not really, nothing I could understand. He was cussn and bawling about something. He mentioned Takato and electricity and a lot of pain. Terermon giggled a bit then said something weird about his skindoing something weird. he spoke. What about his skin? Henry had asked as he slipped into his clothes for school, not too worried about Impmon. I think he said it was turning pink.hed answered a confused look on his furred face. Henry gave him a similar look before heading to school, leaving his digimon at home to watch out just in case Impmon came back.. Whend he got to school, Takato was his usual self, causing Henry to wonder why Impmon had mentioned him. Takato hadnt said a word about him. Henry had dismissed that train of though after seeing Takato after gym class though. He lookedstrange for lack of a better term. His pale looking gut was poking out from his usual shirt, which seemed a bit small on him now. His shoulders seemed broader and he was reddish looking. Almost like an allergic rash, but all over and with him not even noticing. Then hed had heard it from someone down the hall. See the big kid? a girl said, pointing to Takato and speaking to a friend. He broke Jims nose in dodge ball! she said. Henry didnt believe it at all. Yep, knocked him on his big butt and he even gloated over it! she finished. The friend giggled at that before they walked off.
Hey Henry! Takato spoke, snapping Henry out of his ease dropping. Um..hey Takato. Henry said, unable to not stare at him.
You hungry? Takato asked him, sounding too casual to know what he looked like. Yeah, sure. Henry answered, not sure how to tell Takato he looked like crap. Im starving! Lets go! We can meet up with Rika there. he said, actually rubbing his stomach and licking his lips at the though of eating. Another weird thing. He knew Rika never would eat with them at school . The only time they saw her was when a digimon would show up, and even then shed leave after it was beaten. But Henry followed wondering just what was going on. In a matter of seconds Takato had spotted her. Henry couldnt see her, but Takato pointed into a crowd and insisted he knew exactly where she was. Rika! he called to her, as we got closer. Rikas failure red hair popped up from the calling of her name, exposing her to them. What is he, a bloodhound? Henry asked himself. Nobody could have seen her in the big lunch crowd.
Rika gave Takato a strange look as they approached. She was reading Henrys mind. Takato headed straight to her, almost braking into a sprint. Rikas eyes bulged when she got a good look at the tamer. His skin was bright red now and he also looked significantly buffer to boot, along with walking weird. Takato sat down next to her, getting way to close to her for her comfort. Rika exchanged a what the hell is he doing? look with Henry as Takato kept eyeing her. After a moment though, Takato switched his attention to his food. Henry and Rika would both wish hed kept to staring at her.
Takato had stared to pick up the plastic spork that hed gotten with his lunch but had dropped it when hed failed in grasping in tightly. Henry though hed must have hurt his hands the way he was using them. Henry and Rika gave simulations gasp when theyd spotted his fingernails though. Deep gray, 4 inches long, and very sharp. Their attention was diverted again when Takato than began to eat. It was a sight burned into their minds for all time.
Takato had quite literally shoved his face into tray, sloping up his lunch in a manner way too similar to how Guilimon would eat. Henry and Rika gasped and grimaced in a strange pattern as their fellow tamer gave his digimon a bad name as he ate. Rika got up and left when Takato had actually ate his milk carton. ATE the carton and the milk in one bite. By the time he was literally licking clean his tray, everyone in the area was watching him with his or her mouths hanging open. Mmm.. Takato murmured after his meal, licking his lips and face clean with a seemingly much too long tongue. See ya after school Henry. he said casually as he got up and waked to his next class. This is not happening Henry said to no one as Takato walked off, swaying his rear as if he had a tail to swing.