Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ The Changed Tamer. ❯ Chapter 1

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Digimon Tamers
The Changed Tamer.
 
“Takato.” A sixteen year old Rika managed to say before letting out a gasp. As said Tamer was not only nibbling on her exposed neck, but rubbing his still clothed crotch to hers. His hands were moving on her sides as he kept her back against a tree. While her hands were on the back of his head, they were in a private part of the park without their partners being around.
 
 
Your wondering what's going on right well it's like this, 4 years have gone after the D-Reaper and Parasimon incident so the Tamers only had bio-emerged Digimon to deal with. A year after the incident the Digimon Queen actually began to date the Digimon King, until 2 years goe's by and she discovered him cheating on her with another girl.
 
Takato tried to tell her months ago, but she didn't believe him and ended up punching him, reminding on how his relationship with Jeri didn't work out and that he was jealous. But after finding out about Ryo he was the first person she went to, actually crying and apologizing.
 
One thing led to another and lets just say that his parents were away at the time and nothing big happened. Rika then found out about him seeing Alice McCoy the girl that was with Dobermon during the D-Reaper attack after she caught the two at the time. Alice not only knew about Takato's feelings about Rika but actually she allowed her to join in, they promised to not go that far until they were ready.
 
When it came to the present the two were with her on her 16th birthday when she decided to break things off with Ryo. It gave a surprise not just to him but to the others as well, leaving Rika to go off with the two before anything could be said.
 
 
Lightly pushing him back from the passionate kiss, Rika said to him while breathing a bit quick, “Takato we better stop don't want a repeat like you did with Alice two nights ago right? Or are you that happy I broke up with that asshole.” Giving the sixteen year old Gogglehead a smirk, with her arms still around his neck.
 
Gaining an embarrassed flush Takato was turning his head away, while keeping his hands on her waist. “Sorry I guess I did go a bit over board.” He said having a small smile. Getting him to turn his head with a hand. “Keep this up and I would have to think your an animal in spring and would have to put a leash on you.”
 
Getting his face to turn a lot redder than before, he looks straight into her eyes as if being hypnotized by them. As they both came in for another kiss, a person clearing their throat was heard.
 
Turning their heads to the same side to see fifteen year old Alice McCoy, with an amused look on her face. Her black dress was changed to gray cargo pants, with a black plain T-shirt, her hair was in the same fashion except for having them tied with dark red ribbons that had black tips at the ends. On her feet were black and white trainers and holding in her right arm was a picnic basket.
 
“I didn't interrupt anything did I?” She said with a small smirk. Over the time spent with Takato gained the same result as Rika, just a bit. “Not much, except I think our Gogglehead almost lost control like last time.” Ignoring the blushing Tamer infront of her.
 
 
“Sorry it took a bit of time, but it is tricky trying to hide something from Guilmon.” Alice said as they set up the things in a big enough spot. Rika was leaning against a different tree thinking, while Takato was offering a sandwich trying to get her attention.
 
“Rika are you okay?” Takato asks in concern, moving the plate away. Alice looked with a raised eyebrow at the girl's behaviour. Snapping out of her thoughts, she took a glance at Alice then the worried goggle wearer before she said, “Sorry. I was just remembering on what's happened.”
 
“You mean how you finally found out about Akiyama cheating on you, then going to Takato for comfort. Not forgetting where it lead you today.” Alice plainly states, taking a sip of her orange drink. Takato did a face palm. And Rika twitching to hit the unsuspected goth girl, “Thank you Alice for that.” She said calming down now.
 
 
Finishing their food Alice lay on the blanket after they cleared it up, enjoying the sunlight that came through the leaves, with her head propped on the side of Takato's leg for a pillow. Who was leaning on the side of the same tree Rika was still against.
 
The redhead stared up to the slightly covered sky then at the two with her, thinking to herself in her mind 'I wonder how long this sort of thing will last.' Before she heard Takato say to them. “I wonder if Guilmon is doing okay with Renamon?”
 
Over time with Rika spending time with Takato, Renamon began to hangout with the boy's partner even teaching the child like Digimon some things, with slow results but getting there.
 
“Trust me with what she's teaching him the only thing that he might keep saying is Takatomon.” She said with a teasing tone. Causing the boy to roll his eyes then say, “Yeah, I don't think that will stop any time soon. But it was nice of her do this, Renamon sure has changed.” Shifting his gaze to the relaxing Alice.
 
“Yeah, who would have thought she would change this much over time spending with dino-boy.” Turning to the side to see Takato smiling at her, having her raise a brow and ask “What are you smiling about?” Getting the blond girls attention as she was looking up at him.
 
“Well Renamon isn't the only one that changed remember.” It took a bit until she realized what he meant. “I guess that's what hanging around with you doe's to people Gogglehead, just look at Alice. Didn't you tell me you helped her when she was still depressed after what happened with Dobermon.”
 
Seeing the sad look on Alice's face after bringing that up, thinking that some of the memories she spent with Dobermon must have come into play. “Sorry. But at least you had Takato with you, when he told me about Ryo cheating on me all I did was punch and insult him. Then when I saw you with him on that day I thought I lost him too until you asked me if I wanted to join you.”
 
The rest of the time was spent hanging out with the Digimon after Calumon made an appearance. Playing hide and seek with Rika, Alice and Renamon staying on the sidelines watching the others play.
 
“We sure have a nice guy to be with, huh Alice?” Rika said with her arms folded, watching the only human player trying to look for both Digimon. “Your right there, but do you think this sort of relationship will last.” She said also watching the game.
 
Including when Calumon jumps out of a bush that Takato was looking in, latching onto the boy's face having him move about trying to get him off. While Calumon was having fun with the laughing he was letting out.
 
With a shrug Rika replied with a smile, “I guess will have to see.” Seeing Takato managing to pluck the still laughing Digimon off.
 
 
17 years later.
 
“Mom, were home!” An eight year old girl said with brown shoulder length hair with violet eyes. Wearing gray cargo pants and a T-shirt similar to the one Rika wore with a full heart along with blue and white trainers, carrying a shopping bag. Following behind was a blond eight year old with the same hairstyle as his father with blue eyes and wearing blue pants, with a red plain T-shirt that has a Digimon symbol on the sides of both sleeves, even wearing his dad's old goggles around his neck carrying his own carrier bag.
 
Walking out of the kitchen was thirty two year old Alice Matsuki wearing black sweat pants and a gray shirt, had her hair tied back from the baking she had done. Wiping her hands on the apron she wore, making her way to the children.
 
“Where's your mother, wasn't she with you?” She asks helping to take the bags they held. The young boy answered with a nod before saying. “She's outside talking with dad and he's got Kalamon with him!” Being happy after mentioning the Digimon's name. Giving her son a short laugh before rubbing his already messy hair. “I guess Renamon and Guilmon let her come here to play with you two. Now if you want to play go wash up first.”
 
Getting the two to race to the kitchen with the girl saying. “Last one there has to hang around with Terriermon!” Watching them leave with a smile, Alice heard the door open with a ring.
 
Turning to see thirty three year old Takato and his other wife Rika Matsuki coming in. Takato was dressed like he went to an interview and Rika pretty much wore what she had back then, except she didn't have on her deck pouch or Digivice but she did have her hair in the same style.
 
In Takato's arms was what looked to be a yellow furred Gigimon with violet triangles underneath her eyes. “Hello there Kalamon, your here to play with the kids aren't you?” Seeing the happy In-Training nod her head, Alice gestures to the kitchen. “They're in the kitchen and you can have two of the extra loaves of bread I just made.” Now having an even happier look, it seems that the little Digimon gained her father's love for bread.
 
“Thanks Alice!” She exclaimed making her way to the kitchen after Takato set her down. “I'll be right back.” She said also going to the kitchen with the bags, leaving the remaining two alone.
 
“So are you going to tell her now or dinner?” Rika asked, from what she remembered him telling her outside. “I'll tell her now and the kids later.” He replied. Just when Alice was coming back in, without the apron and hearing what he said. “Tell me what? And how did the meeting with Mrs Nagami go?”
 
“Well.” Pausing for a second “It was more like an offer for a new job, an artist that help makes the new Digimon comics. Noticed my comic strips in the paper and their boss calls Mrs Nagami saying they want to hire me after one of their workers got a better job offer.”
 
After finishing his explaining Alice came up to him and gave him a congratulating hug. Rika already gave him one outside, just sent a smile's at the scene. “That's great news to hear.” Pulling back to give a kiss to his cheek.
 
“And he's going to let Amelia, Hikaru and Kalamon know later on.” Rika said getting in on this conversation. Making Alice giggle at this before saying to them. “They're sure going to be surprised.” Letting the other two laugh a little, not wanting to spoil the surprise for them now.
 
 
Over the time spent things have changed nicely for them. The three of them work at a new Matsuki Bakery that was opened in another part of the city, even managing to find a place nearby to live in because of not only the Digimon but the children as well.
 
Takato even took part time to create comic strips for the news paper, using Terriermon, Calumon and Impmon as a comedy side of it, having two of them seem rather insulted being used as a source to being laughed at but later got used to it. Then he got that offer as seen above.
 
Rika still not wanting to be a model worked part time at Takato's parents bakery at first with Alice that later became a full thing after opening another place using the same name as the original after getting married.
 
 
After announcing the relationship Takato had with them it sure brought a surprise to everyone, especially when they announced about being pregnant it was like kind of a funny picture to imagine on both friends and family. But other than that things have gone well for them as well.
 
Henry became a computer technician for Hypno's and married Jeri who gave birth to their son who is now seven year old Derek Wong. With Terriermon doing his part to stay and help watch him, mostly to stay out of the Hypno's building so he would not cause trouble.
 
Kazu and Kenta got jobs at the same company Takato was offered at after he mentioned them, doing odd jobs like. Delivering, lifting even sponsoring once in a while seeing as how they had Digimon to h elp them, well Guardomon at least and MarineAngemon would help heal someone if they got hurt. They even managed to find girlfriends of their own.
 
Ryo Akiyama also worked at Hypno's making sure everything was peaceful in the Digital World, keeping an eye on any potential threats that may occur and so far it has been peaceful still. He even tried to get Rika back as his girlfriend once or twice until he gave up, well that and she would kill him if she found out if he tried anything to break her up with Takato. So he eventually found a nice girl himself.
 
Once they were old enough Suzie, Ai and Mako became the new Tamers keeping an eye out and taking care of Bio-Emergences. Impmon still tries to cause trouble from time to time when no one is watching him.
 
Renamon and Guilmon even got together and helped watch over not only their Tamers children but their own as well. A new kind like Guilmon named Kalamon a data type version of the red dino and with Calumon hanging around them mostly it was like the two of them had a second child with the way he acts. Guilmon even became a mature Digimon overtime thanks to Renamon.
 
 
So life with the Tamers had turned out well after the two major incidents but even though everything became peaceful, people sometime wonder if it will last.