Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ The Craziest, Silliest Digimon fic you'll ever read! ❯ Chapter 1

[ A - All Readers ]

Digi-me Nuts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

___________________________________________ _____________________________
Ok this is my first Idiotically crazy Digimon fan-fic! It has several Swedish words in it (I have no clue how Davis managed to learn what they mean but, [sigh] anyway.....)I'll tell u what they mean at the end!BTW I'll enter random comments!
_____________________________________________________________ _______
"KAAAAAARRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!"Davis yelled in a sing-songy voice. "What the heck do you want" Kari said sharply from right behind Davis. "Oh sorry didn't see you"he replied.
"All right if we could stop this crazy yelling fight we could be on our way."TK said exasperatedly."Shut up TR"Davis yelled"We don't need your crap!""Yeah, for once Davis has a good idea."Yolei said.
"You guys ARE NOT gonna not let me join in!"Yolei yelled as she jumped in on the yelling contest going on between Davis and Kari."Yolei help! I'm gonna need some back up!" Kari screamed. "You are covered by Don-Da-Da-Don YOLEI!!!!!!"Yolei yelled back amid the confusion."Stand aside Kari"She added sweetly."Davis you are goin' down!!!!!!" "You mean in, like that one song? Down Down baby shimmy-shimmy, oh what comes next?"Davis said starting to cool down."NO NOT LIKE IN THE FREAKIN' SONG!!!!!!!!!!!"Yolei shouted. ::Random comment::[Cody suddenly is going to get a crazy notion.]
"Hey Davis,"Cody said pulling a huge Stereo system from out of no-where"I'm gonna play your theme and then maybe you can beat the (bleeped out by the censor) out of Yolei in this contest!""Hey who ever said this was a contest????????"Yolei asked calmly. ::Random comment:: [Somehow Davis get's a stroke of luck from his theme]."Hey Miyako, Good Moron!!!!!!"Davis yelled."Davis DON'T CALL me MIYAKO!!!!!!!! AND DO NOT CALL ME A MORON EITHER!!!!!!!"That burst Yolei's bubble.
"Hey Yolei IT MEANS Good morning in Swedish! HAHAHA!!!! You Lose!!!!!"Davis stated intelligently.
"But, hey that's not fair his theme was on! And how in the world did he learn what Good Moron means????"Yolei screamed in rage. ::Random Comment::[Yolei it looked fair to me sweetie.]"What do you mean fair??????She yelled. "Well you were beating him and he did what he could.TK said."What the (bleeped out by the censor) do you mean TK????""I mean that for once I will side will Davis."TK stated "And with this, I rest my case your Honor.""Whoopee TA likes me!!!!!!"Davis said with glee"Wait wouldn't that make him gay?""Yes it would smart one."TK replied "And I don't like being called gay!"
Cody finally said something "Why don't we have a big battle to settle this?""Yeah sure, why don't we?"Yolei asked. So then eveyone forced their Digimon partners to do battle and the after affects were terrible!3 weeks later Cody was sitting on a lod, tired as all get out and TK asked him"Hey Cody why are you so tired?" "That battle 3 weeks ago wore me out." TK sweat dropped. Well anyway TK got over it and so did Cody. THe yelling fest was over and the new DigiDestined had nothing to do.
TO BE CONTINUED..........-_-.......