Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ The Craziest, Silliest Digimon fic you'll ever read! ❯ Chapter 2

[ A - All Readers ]
HTML1DocumentEncodingwindows-1252GeneratorMicrosoft Works 4.0Three weeks later however the Digimon and Destined were still exausted. Then Tk went over to Cody and said,"Do you want a cake,Cody?""Yeah, sure."Cody replied sleepily. Tk then shoved a gigantic comical creme pie in Cody's face."Teekway,dat washn't a cwake"Cody said in a muffled voice."Cody how many times are you gonna fall for that trick.Cody sweat dropped."Which trick?" "THE ONE I JUST PLAYED ON YOU,SILLY!!!!"TK screamed."Oh that one"Cody said "DUH!!!!!!"TK replied."Whasshup?" Yolei said as she swaggered over. "Some of us are trying to sleep TK."she said "Oh sorry Yolei."Then Yolei headed back to where she came from."hey Cody, let's go get some shaving cream."Tk said quietly"K,whatever."Cody replied.Cody came back in about 5 seconds and had 3 bottles of shaving cream."Excellent."TK hissed. Then TK went over to where the others were sleeping and shaving creamed everybody. Then he dragged Davis and Kari really close together. Then he procceded to wrap Kari's arms around Davis's shoulders. Cody then came and dragged TK back to a safe spot behind a boulder."TK,I'm gonna scream real loud and then, right after you hear Kari scream, pretend to fall asleep."Cosy said."K, whatever."TK replied. So TK laid down and Cody screamed.Then Cody dropped to the ground and pretended to fall asleep.
Kari's POV
I heard a scream,then I woke up to find my arms wrapped around someone,I couldn't tell who beacuse my eyes hadn't adjusted yet. Then I saw that my arms were wrapped around Davis!!!! I got up real quick and screamed"EEEEEEWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!Then some white stuf got near my eye and I went to clear it off and relized it was shaving cream.
Davis's POV
I woke up to hear Kari scream and saw that I was at her feet.I grabbed her ankles and pulled her down to the ground.Kari yelled "DAVIS GET OFFA ME!!!!!!!"so I let go and she on me.It hurt so bad I passed out.
Yolei's POV
I woke up hearing a loud thud and Davis's groaning. I looked over and saw that Davis was being sat on by Kari"I jumped up really fast and said to Kari"What Have you done???"::Random Comment::[What will ahppen next? Log on to find out!]