Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ The Crest of Peace ❯ Part 1 The Search for the Six ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

The Crest of Peace

Chapter One

Tai and the gang were hanging out at the park when Izzy opened his laptop and found an email from Geni. "Hey guys! Look what I found in my inbox! It's an email from Geni!"

Davis yelled, "So what you waiting for read it!" Izzy clicked the email and opened it.

Tai read the email out loud, "Six digidestined await to be found. They must be found so they can reveal the crests. Find them before an enemy does. Yours Truly,

Geni"

Saoko and Gizaburou Daishi had just moved in and were not very excited about their new school. They walked pass the park and saw 4 kids talking with other kids over a laptop. "Hey look at their uniforms! They're from our jr. high," Saoko shouted to her brother.

"Your right Sao. Let's ask them to show us to the school," Gizaburou told her.

"Here we go Gizaburou," Sao replied.

Tai looked up and saw an 11-year-old boy and a 14-year-old girl walk towards him. The girl was tall with short tomboyish dark brown hair and she was wearing a pair of goggles. The boy was tall, too. He had short messy bright red hair. "Hey who is that?" Tai asked the gang.

Sora nudged Tai and said, "They must be new Tai." Tai had a surprised look on his face.

Saoko walked up to them and asked, "Hi! We are new and we don't know where the Jr. high School is. Can you give us directions?"

Matt, Izzy, Sora, and Tai looked at them. Kari looked at Gizaburou and asked, "You shouldn't be going to Jr. high School. Aren't you supposed to be in the elementary school?"

Sao should we tell them? Gizaburou asked Saoko through their physic connection. No. Not yet Giza. She replied to her brother.

"No. I skipped 3 grades when I was in 2nd grade," Giza replied to Kari's question.

Sora said, "I'll show you to the jr. high. My name is Sora."

"My name is Saoko. My brother's name is Gizaburou," Sao told her.

Tai said, "Nice to meet you Saoko." A beeping noise started and Saoko grabbed towards something in her pocket.

"Please excuse us," Sao told Tai and grabbed her brother. It's Red Agumon. She says Dornamon is attacking again. She spoke to her brother. You mean we have to go back to the digital world? Her brother moaned and grabbed his digivice. No, we have to meet our teachers first. She replied to his moan.

"What do you need to go to the school for?" Izzy asked them suddenly. "Well we need to meet with our teachers and ask if they mind us using our own laptops," Giza replied.

"Oh. Then I will show the school to you now," Sora told the two.

On Monday Saoko and Gizaburou walked to school rapidly. "Sao, are you sure the school will let you wear a boy's uniform?"

"Look Gizaburou I am wearing this because a skirt and dress has always been uncomfortable!!"

When Saoko walked into the classroom the teacher yelled at her saying, "Ms. Daishi, why are you wearing a boy's uniform?"

"Sao, are you going to tell her?" her brother asked her silently.

"Mrs. Fujishima I am sorry. I am not allowed to wear skirts and dresses," she told her teacher with big sad eyes.

Her teacher sighed and threw her hand at a desk. The desk was between Tai and Izzy. She grabbed her laptop out her book bag. Izzy stared at her laptop. She opened up a compartment in her book bag and pulled out a travelable modem. Izzy asked, "What are you doing? You're supposed to be typing notes."

"I'm about to chat with my friends from New York. They should be on now," Sao replied to his question.

Izzy watched as she chatted with her friends. Then he noticed the question her friend had asked. It said, "How is Red Agumon?" Izzy was puzzled by this question. If she had a digimon then we would know her. Right. Izzy decided to get off the subject. He watched her reply. "She is fine. I wonder why the crests aren't working?" Izzy thought, this is strange.

At lunch Saoko and Gizaburou disgusted the most popular people in school. "Look at her. I heard that she plays basketball and soccer so well she is being put on the boy's team. Of course she is too weird to be on our team. Why would anyone hate skirts and dresses?" were some of their snickers. Sora looked up and saw Saoko sitting all alone with only her brother, but then suddenly three new boys and one new girl came up and sat next to them.

"You guys moved here too!" everyone heard Saoko yell. She was practically jumping off the walls when she saw her best friends, and her fellow digidestined sit down at here table.

"Yup. We are staying here for 5 years," a boy with blond hair and glasses told her. The boys and the girl looked like brother and sister. Two of them looked like twins.

"Are you sure Mikey? Do you think our telepathic connection still works?" Sao asked Mikey.

"Of course it works and if it doesn't we always have the internet," the girl told her.

They all looked so different from each other. Sora watched as Tai and Matt gathered around Izzy's laptop. Sora walked up to them and asked, "Anything up yet? We have to find those six before it is too late."

Izzy looked up and whispered, "In fact there is. In computer today I saw Sao open up that pack of hers and I saw something that looks like a D2."

"Wow we are pretty close aren't we," Tai asked. He stared at the six of them. He noticed that Izzy was staring at her too. "Is she another computer genius?" Matt asked suddenly.

"Yes, her father is the boss of a big website promoter and builder company. I hacked into the school's portfolio of her and her brother. It said that she plays the guitar, harmonica, flute, and the harp. Her greatest gifts are her voice, sports, and computer building. Gizaburou is known for his science experiments on animals and his lyrics. He once built an efficient robot."

I wonder why they would keep their digimon a secret from us? Tai thought to himself, though Saoko does look pretty cute.

What is to happen next? To be continued...