Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ The Digi Dudes Wonderful Christmas time. ❯ You Really got a hold of me. ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

CHAPTER ONE
 
 
Davis, TK and Ken, all 17, and Cody 14, but all in the same high-school together and with their own girlfriends too.
 
Kari, Mina, Yolei, and Erika.
 
It wasn't long before the boys were realized to have an awesome talent in singing Pop/Rock. With their voices, you'd probably think they were reincarnations of original boys.
 
The boys auditioned for a school program and traveled to different schools in Tokyo to perform requested songs.
 
And then… one day… the famous world renowned Pop/Rock Manager, L.T Smash, decided that the boys were going to be his next big thing in the music world.
 
And the boys… now dubbed as the Digi Dudes… Traveled to America to do concerts, TV commercials, and all that stuff. Before long they became world famous Pop/Rock singers.
 
Not only did they sing Pop/Rock, but they even sang anything that was cool, or heavy, anything you can imagine.
 
They made a lot of money, and were idolized by a lot of people. Especially girls who wanted the boys badly, but never actually even got to date them because they were far too loyal to their girlfriends at home in Japan.
 
But they still were nice to their fans, all the songs they sang, all the Merchandise they made… even during their Autograph hours.
 
They traveled across America in their Digi-Dudes RV, going to different towns, and countries to perform, and to enjoy the sights and sounds.
 
The best thing of all was, they didn't have to go to school, not while they were out there sharing their gifts with the world. Davis liked that bit the most.
 
Well… almost!
 
True he didn't have to sit around in a class to learn about a whole bunch of junk that might not even be helpful to him in his future… but… well he couldn't see Kari everyday without having to call her.
 
The others felt the same way too. They missed their girlfriends a whole lot, and really wished they could have come with them.
 
(Davis)
 
I don't like you
but I love you
Seems like I'm always thinkin` bout you
Though-oh you treat me badly
I love you madly
 
You really got a hold on me (You really got a hold on me)
You really got a hold on me (You really got a hold on me)
 
(TK)
 
How I miss you
Oh I need you
Don't wanna lose you
I don't want to
whooah , you do me wrong now
My love is strong now
 
You really got a hold on me (You really got a hold on me)
You really got a hold on me (You really got a hold on me)
 
(Ken)
 
I love you and all I want you to do is just
Hold me, hold me, (hold me, hold me) hold me
Tighter
Tighter
 
(Cody)
 
I didn't wanna leave you
Don't wanna stay here
Don't wanna spend another day here
oh-woh-woh, I'll never split now
I can't quit now
 
You really got a hold on me (You really got a hold on me)
You really got a hold on me (You really got a hold on me)
 
I love you and all I want you to do is just
Hold (me.) please (Hold)
Squeeze
Hold me, hold me
 
(All four)
 
You really got a hold on me (You really got a hold on me)
I said you really got a hold on me (I said you really got a hold on me)
You know you really got a hold on me...
 
 
After their first few months as stars, it was getting close to Christmas time, and the boys knew that school would be closed soon for Christmas break.
 
So they decided to send the girls a very special gift. Four tickets to come and visit them in America, complete with a latest copy of their upcoming Christmas CD, and a backstage pass to any of their concerts.
 
Back in Japan...
 
The girls did get their tickets and stuff. Yolei was all hidey as the a young-school girl would act. She couldn't wait to go and see Ken again.
 
She didn't even have to ask her folks if she could go, her father just let her off knowing full well she'd be in good safe hands.
 
TK's girlfriend Mina was psyched about going. TK sure was as sweet as he was cute to her. She really loved hearing him sing too.
 
Cody's girlfriend, Erika really hoped Cody hadn't forgotten his kendo training. She had been mastering its art for sometime and couldn't wait to show him some moves she had.
 
 
That night Kari lay on her bed with warm thoughts spinning in her head. She couldn't wait to see Davis the next day.
 
Many people found it hard to believe that she and Davis actually started dating three years ago, but Kari gave Davis a chance, and when she saw how sweet and caring he really was she wouldn't have it any other way.
 
Her room was no decorated with bits of Digi Dudes merchandise, posters, coffee mugs, lots f stuff. Kari did collect a lot of them, and she even had a special place in her room for al of Davis' merchandise.
 
Davis kept sending her emails everyday about the places he and others have been too, and all the new stuff they got to see.
 
Sometimes he even took some pictures of the landscapes, and then copy and pasted a picture of him and Kari into the picture, making it look like they were on a date.
 
Kari couldn't wait to see him… it would be the most wonderful Christmas she ever spent. Just them together.
 
Now that school was out and only less than a week before Christmas, she and the other girls would be leaving tomorrow for America, and she was all packed up and ready to leave early tomorrow.
 
Gatomon was coming along too, because Veemon was also with Davis and the gang. All their Digimon worked as bodyguards to keep the boys safe among the crowding fans.
 
And of course… like Digimon, like partner, Veemon and Gatomon were also dating just like Davis and Kari were.
 
Well, Kari had to get some much needed sleep. She took one last look at Davis' poster, “See you tomorrow.” She said playfully, and went right to sleep.