Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ The Forces of Love ❯ The Forces of Love ( Prologue )

[ A - All Readers ]
The Forces of Love
By: sorato
couples: mainly takato and juri
author's note: WHEEEEE! This is my first digimon season three fanfic! Even though I don't like takato, ruki, and most of season three. I don't think juri should go with takato but oh well!

Juri was walking home and chatting with her friends. "Here's my apartment! I'll see you tomorrow, Juri! Bye!" called Kenta. "Ya! We'll come to walk you to school tomorrow!" Hirokazu called. "Well…actually now that you mention it….Takato asked me to go to school with him," Juri said sheepishly. Kenta gave Hirokazu a thumbs up sign. "Sure! We won't even bother to interrupt you!" Kenta said quickly. The two quickly scurried away. Juri let out a sigh. She knew that since the first day that Takato had layed his eyes on her, he fell deeply in love. Kenta and Hirokazu wanted to make Takato's dream come true. Juri started walking again. Boom! Juri fell to the floor with a thump. "Oh! Hi Juri! Are you ok?" asked Takato excitedly. "Yeah, fine," Juri smiled. "Great…erm…I wanted to know if I can walk you the rest of the way home?" Takato asked. "Uh…sure," Juri replied. The two walked slowly for minutes. "Juri, I have to tell you something," Takato said after an uncomfortable silence. Juri turned her head to the boy. "Yeah?" she asked starting to blush crazily. Just because Takato has a crush on Juri, didn't mean Juri didn't feel the same about him. "Well..I kinda sorta really lo-" Takato started. "Kato! I missed the math assignment! Come to my house and help me! Please?" Ruki asked. Juri gave her best fake smile. Takato gave a somewhat helpless look. After they couldn't be seen anymore, Juri started weeping to herself.
"Takato, will I ever find the courage to tell you?" Juri muttered. "To him what?" said a familiar voice. Juri turned around and looked surprised. "Lee! W-what a-a-are y-yo-" Juri stammered. "Come on, Juri! Tell me! Maybe I can tell Takato for you," Lee gave a friendly smile. "Well….I'm sorry! I just can't!" Juri said. She turned away from Lee and started running to her apartment. "Wait Juri! I didn't mean to…." Juri could hear Lee screaming to her even while going farther and farther away from him. "I can't tell anyone…I can't tell anyone…" Juri kept repeating over and over to herself. But really, all she ever wanted to do was to tell someone. Juri entered her apartment. "How was your day at school today, honey?" Juri's mother asked. "Fine," Juri said and rushed in her room. There, she sat crying to herself. Then she thought about Takato. "Takato, he's so courageous. With those big brown eyes of his. His hair, it was something just out of the ordinary," Juri whispered to herself. "Juri, dear. You sure you're ok?" Juri's mother asked again. "Yeah," Juri replied. "That's it! Tomorrow, I will go up to Takato and confess. Even if Ruki is their. Even if he doesn't like me back. I have to stop sulking," Juri said to herself wiping away her tears.
~The Next Day~
Ding Dong! "Hello?" answered Juri's mom. "Um…I'm looking for Juri," Takato said. Juri heard Takato's sweet voice and immediately rushed over. "Wow," Takato said under his breath. "T-Takato…I need to tell you something," Juri said. Juri glanced at her mother and tugged him aside. "I'll tell you when we get to school," Juri whispered. Takato nodded. They started walking to school slowly and not talking for a long time. Takato slipped his hand into hers. Juri gasped at the feeling and quickly turned away. "Juri…what's wrong?" Takato asked her. "Well I can't take it any longer! I have to tell you!" Juri cried. "Tell me what?" Takato. "Well I always knew you had a crush on me and…" Juri started. Takato waited for the next thing that she was going to say. "I…I feel the same," Juri finished. Takato opened his mouth to say something. "Wait! Let me finish! I have been waiting for this moment like forever," Juri said sweetly. She leaned over to him and gave him a passionate kiss on the lips. Takato was surprised but started kissing her back. They waited a long time until they needed air. "Juri…" Takato whispered. Suddenly, they heard loud applauses. "Yay!" screamed Hirokazu. Takato had a look of mock anger on his face. "You dweeb! Why are you spying on me?!?!?!" Takato yelled. Before anyone could stop him, Takato started running after Kenta and Hirokazu. Juri sighed of the thought of her kissing him. "I finally did it," she thought very proud pf herself. She walked away.

And this ladies and gentlemen is the beginning of a beautiful relationship.

Author's note: Well? How did you like it? Send me feedbacks on it at crestoflove@sorato.zzn.com