Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ The Love Elixir ❯ What´s this? ( Chapter 4 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]


Part 4 is here! So read and tell me what you think!

Ds: I don't my own Digimon

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Yamato, after having heard Jun's explanation, ran to the closest store.

He bought the witch magazine.

It sayed

` Capter 14, the love elixir.

This potion isn't something common, like the paralize potion ' Yamato's eyes widened. That
was why he couldn't move his face during a whole week!
` The love elixir is something more complicated, you first need a... ( A/N: ok, all the potion steps...)
When you´re done with this, you save it in a sure place for a week. When this period has passed, you can give it to the person
you love.

That's all?? No... There must be something else... He continued reading until he arrived to what he wanted.

Warnings: The effect of this potion can last about 2 days ( Yama sighed in relief) But when the effect is over, the person who
had drunk it, and had had the heart opened to almost everyone of the oposite sex, will keep only one person inside her/his
heart. What person she/he chooses is only her/his decision. She/he will choose for the one she/he loves.


`Wow! Yama thought `That was corny... But... Who will she choose...? Of course it´s Tai... She has always liked him...Yama
looked to the floor. For an unexpected reason, he felt in his chest a strange pain. But he ignored it.


~*~*~*~*~*
Sora
~*~*~*~*~*

What must I do...? I don't know... It's just that I can't stand this! I was perfectly normal... Everything started when... Of course!
When I drinked Jun's Coke!! That girl...
Ohh.. It´s getting late.. I'd better go to Izzi's house... My mother is in her flower shop outside the city.... GREAT! Hey wait!
It's not great!!! S***!! Ok--- Nothing to do...
She started walking over Izzi's house.

*knoc knoc*

"Oh hi Sora! Come in...!" Izzi told her

"Thanks Izzi..."

She walked over Izzi's room. Everyone was there. Mimi, Kari, Takeru,... Taichi, the amazing Yama...

"Sora?! Are you ok??" Everyone asked her.

She looked down and realized she was drooling... NO! Sora quickly returned to her nomal position.

" Sorry... I didn't mean to..." She apologized, blushing hard.

" Don't worry Sora, there's always a first time for that..." Everyone looked at Mimi " ehh.. Well, it's true!"

Yamato giggled. He knew what was going on...

" Ok guys... What about seeing a movie..? I rented Scream, I know what you did last summer and The blair witch project"
"Let´s see Blair Witch... I haven't seen it for a long time"

" Ok..."

All of them walked to the living room and sat on the sofa. It was big enough for all to enter.
Sora sat at a corner of it, Yamato next to her, Tai next to him, Mimi next to him, Tk next to her, Kari next to Tk and Izzy
in the other corner. ( A/N: a really BIG couch don't you think?)

Izzi put the video and it started. All the girls screamed all the time, but lately, they calmed dawn.

Sora

Wait a sec... Something's wrong here... Why am I feeling something strange... In my chest?
What is this...?
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Like it? Sorry for making it so short but I was time left.
Well, anyway review!
See ya soon in the next chapter! ^_~

( Btw, mind taking a look at my new site? The URL is: http://www.geocities.com/oasis132000/main.html)