Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ The New adventures of Masked Rider ❯ The NEw Fate: FINAL part ( Chapter 20 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

On the last episode of Masked Rider…
 
The fierce battle between Davis and Count Dregon had finally commenced. Davis put up a valiant effort, but he was no match for the imposing power of all the unstable energy that Dregon had flooded his castle with.
 
Meanwhile, the others down below were nearly done in by Drgeon's minions, until Tai and the others showed up and began to re-tip the battle into their favor again.
 
However, the battle between Dregon and Davis became so intense that the entire mountain had disappeared in a bright flash taking Davis and Dregon with it. Are they still alive, and where are they now…?
 
Find on out, on the final episode on the adventures of Masked Rider, next!
 
FINAL EPISODE
 
(Final Part)
 
The minions, now totally powerless, were all tied up and held at point by the veterans' Digimon, who were all still in their strong fourms. Gennai promised to deal with them soon enough.
 
Kari was on her knees and gazing down at the ground. He tears cascaded down her face but she was so incredibly devastated that she couldn't sob. Tai approached his sister, “Kari…?” he spoke soflty. He bent down and held her close, “I'm sure he's all right, you know what happens in the Digital-World when things like that happen.”
 
Kari finally spoke, “But Tai…” she chocked on her sobs, “How do we know where to find him? What if he's lost and we can't get t him?”
 
The others all felt the same, except for Veemon and Gennai who knew Davis could look out for himself. They too, however, wondered where he was…
 
 
Davis, in his regular clothes again, slowly began to open his eyes. He felt as if someone had dropped The Moon on him. He knew his vision was clear but everything still looked all black. In fact it was ALL black, nothing left but the debris of the fallen castle.
 
“What happened…?” he groaned. “The last thing I remember was fighting with Count Drgeon and…” He suddenly remembered the unstable energy going haywire, and when things like that happened in the Digital-World, they caused rips in the dimensional warp, and sent them somewhere else.
 
All Davis knew now was that he wasn't in the real world, or the Digital-World, but that wasn't the only thing he was concerned about; Where was Dregon at?”
 
Suddenly he could hear heavy footsteps, and grunting sound followed. Davis turned round, it was Dregon, and he looked in a bad way. His cape was gone, torn off. His armor was cracked and dented, and his golden-mask was gone revealing his scared, busied face…
 
“You think this is over…?” he hissed at Davis.
 
Davis got to his feet, “Don't you ever learn?” he growled. “Why do you continue anyway? It's over, you've lost!”
 
Dregon glared angrily at him, “Why do I continue...? I should ask you the same thing.” He sneered, “Do you remember when I said we are not so different…? We are both fighters, yet you continue to fight at pointless times.”
 
Davis clenched his fists, “I'm nothing like you.” Davis hissed, “You're a monster! You hurt innocent people for your own stupid reasons. I fight for peace, and what's right, and all other things that you've never shown anyone.”
 
Dregon cared nothing for any of those things, “I was denied of everything that should have been mine. Rule of the planet Edenoi, the Masked Rider powers, and now… I've been stripped of my rights once more. Well… maybe I have failed, but I will not let this go un-avenged!”
 
Though he was weak, he still had just enough power to do something he never had the need for, until now! His body began to quiver and his growling became really deep and powerful as he began to grow, and transform.
 
Davis gazed up in uttermost shock as Dregon had transformed himself into a giant spider. One that walks on his hind legs and his upper body served as a fighter's stance with its other four legs free. “Take a good look at me now, boy!” thundered Dregon. “You are the very first human to ever gaze upon my most powerful state, and you shall also be the first to perish it as well!”
 
Davis was in big trouble now. His Masked Rider powers did have a chance to regenerate yet, and he couldn't transform. Even if he could, there was no way he could beat him in that forum. “I sure could use some help right about now!”
 
 
With the villains locked up, and the slaves being treated too, there was still the matter of finding Davis. With his laptop, Izzy had been scanning all possible rifts for any signs of Davis' Digital-Code, but he found nothing even close to a fragment of a match.
 
“How's it looking Izzy…?” asked Mimi.
 
Izzy shook his head, “If I only I had been able to calculate the force of the explosion, I might have been able to figure where Davis ended up.”
 
The possibilities of figuring out where Davis and Count Dregon ended up were endless. Who knew how types of dimensions there were, and so far, the only two everyone knew of were the Dark Ocean, and the World of Wishes, and those two showed negative readings. Davis had landed somewhere else that hadn't been discovered yet.
 
“I'll keep trying, but remember… we're depending on luck, not skill.”
 
Kari still didn't feel any better about this. She was really world. Davis was locked in a dimension all alone with Count Dregon, and who knew what they were up to. She just wished she knew a way to help.
 
Izzy could see she was worried, and thought ahead to emailing every Digi-Destined in the real world to give their support in the search for Davis, but so far no one had found him yet either, not even the computer geniuses like Willis were having any luck.
 
“Where are you Davis?” Kari asked to herself.
 
 
The battle was on, but all Davis could do was keep away from that giant bug as he could, or least try and hit him with the chunks of debris from the castle. This only angered Dregon further. “You think you can beat me with little pieces?” he shouted, “Well soon I'll smash you to pieces… AAAH…!”
 
“WHOA…!” Davis rolled out of the way just before one of Dregon's giant fists smashed down at him. “I still have three other free arms!” He continuously pounded at Davis with all four of his free arms over and over. Davis was in serious trouble. For each punch he managed to doge he only had a split second before the next one hit, and of course he couldn't keep rolling around like this forever, but he still needed time to let his powers regenerate.
 
Suddenly, he had an idea, and it concerned the mountain of rubble from the castle. It was risky, but what else could he do. He stood where he was. “Hey, four arms… come and get me!” he called up.
 
Dregon's many eyes narrowed, “I'll mash you into the ground and then lick up what's left!” he thundered as he charged forth. Davis stood his ground, and once again waited for the last moment. Dregon raised all four of his free arms for the big smash.
 
Than Davis quickly jumped and ran across the arms like a bridge right up to Drgeon's huge face. “A-YAH…!” BAM! Right in the eyes. “HURAA…!”
 
Dragon screeched and roared like the spider he was, and when he came to his senses again, he found that Davis had vanished. Obviously hiding somewhere in the massive pile of rubble. “Mmm…! GRRAAH…!” he pound and smash away a few bits of debris, Davis wasn't there. “You can't hide from me forever, Boy!” he snarled, and then he brushed open another hole. “Come out! I'll find you!”
 
Davis was hiding safely in an air-pocket far on the other side of the rubble-pile. He bought himself just a little time. He gazed down at his D3 and said to himself, “Come on, baby… don't let me down. Charge up!”
 
 
It was no good, “All my contacts can't seem to find him.” Izzy was sorry to say.
 
Keri felt her heart starting to crack down the middle. “You mean… that's it…?!” she asked with fear, “It's over…?”
 
“No, it is not.” answered a strange voice. Everyone turned and watched as strange people appeared before them, all wearing monk robes, and each had a gem on their forehead. Gennai grabbed a hold his the saber Davis gave him, but the young man assured him and the others. “We are not your enemies.”
 
“Who are you?” Matt asked.
 
TK recognized the man from Davis' images. “You're Prince Dex, of the Planet Edenot…”
 
Dex smiled playfully, “That's… Edenoi.” He corrected, “And it is a very deep pleasure to finally meet you all.”
 
After the proper introductions, the Edenties had stated they had come to help. “Masked Rider is in trouble…” said Farien. “We can help you locate him.”
 
Everyone's eyes lit up at once, and all the Edenites explained how they were all able to track down the Masked Rider powers from any dimension. Saruis took control of Izzy's laptop, and much to Izzy's amazement, she was reprogramming the whole thing. “Prodiguis…” was all Izzy could say. Saruis smiled and flutter her eyes at him, “Why thank you.”
 
Izzy blushed shyly, but there was no time for getting to know each other. Soon, Izzy's laptop was running with systems of like the which he was completely lost for words. “Wait a minute…! Shouldn't it be tracking Davis down by now?” asked Yolei.
 
Deneaus shook his head, “Davis must not be transformed, and until such as, we cannot trace him.”
 
Lexian nodded, “When we find him we must also be careful, for wherever Davis is, Count Drgeon will be close by.” He warned everyone, “We must be sure that we are ready.”
 
 
Dregon had scrounging around the massive rubble for a long time, and he still hadn't found where Davis was hiding. “You're beginning to make me angry, Boy!” he bellowed. “You can only hide for so much longer.”
 
Dragon was getting closer and closer towards Davis' air pocket, and Davis' powers still hadn't fully recharged, not even halfway. At this rate he wouldn't be able to wait anymore, but was it really worth the risk this time…?
 
SMASH! Dregon thrashed at another pile of debris, barley missing Davis' air pocket. “Come out!” he roared. “Come out!” He raised his arm ready for one really big slash.
 
Davis realized he couldn't wait, “Ectophase, Activate!”
 
MASKED RIDER…!
 
MASKED RIDER…!
 
“Huh…?” Dregon gazed behind him just as the rubble burst wide open and Davis gave him a swift, “RIDER KICK!” in the face. Dregon was actually lunched up high and crashed to the ground, which gave Davis the perfect chance to leap on top of his and deliver a great deal of his “RIDER PUNCH!” over and over, and really making his face a bad sight.
 
 
Suddenly, “I have something!” cried Sarius. Everyone dashed over to her and gazed at Izzy's laptop. Izzy checked the calculations, “It's Davis, all right. I'd recognize that code anywhere, only I can't make out the location.”
 
“No… but I can.” said Dex as he combined the power of his mind-crystal to the laptop. He too was unable to determine what dimension it was, but he was able to figure out how to get to it. “There…!” he said as he pointed at the area of the mountain. “The gateway into that realm is just beyond there.”
 
Everyone gazed over at the mountain-site, but then there was still the question, “How the heck are we supposed to open it?” asked Joe.
 
Kari suddenly had an idea, “Energy…!” she stated. That's when everyone began to catch on. If they could somehow generate enough energy into one concentrated burst, they would cause a rift in the Digital-Space to open a temporary portal to the other realm.
 
Even Gennai agreed that it wouldn't do too much harm. “All rifts in the Digital-World repair themselves over time. So naturally there is no danger involved.”
 
All the Digimon then decided to band together, combine all their energy together, and launch an all-out attack at once. “Do you think it'll be enough?” asked Tai.
 
“We won't know unless we try…” added Cody.
 
“As Davis would say… let's give it all we got!” Ken said with pride.
 
Veemon was in for it too. It didn't matter if Davis wasn't along side him, his powers given to him by the Edenites allowed him to Digivolve at will. With that, it was time to go at it…
 
Gatomon stayed as she was, and let the others Digivolve to their Champion forums, then the DNA Digivolution, and the Mega Digivolution too.
 
“SYLPHIMON!”
 
“SHAKOUMON!”
 
“IMPERIALDRAMON/ FIGHTER MODE!
 
All the Mega-Digimon joined the team, and all at once they FIRED ALL THE THEIR MOST POWERFUL ATTACKS AT ONCE!
 
Izzy measured the amount of energy from the assault, but, “Guys, it's not enough. It still need more power!” he called.
 
“It's gotta work!” cried TK.
 
“But what can we do? We need more energy!” added Cody.
 
That's when the five Edenites joined in and summoned forth all the power they could from the mind-crystals and fired into he energy. The power was almost there, but, “Its no good, we still need more!” cried Izzy, but then he realized. “Wait a minute… I think I've got it!”
 
He began to send a massive email to all the Digi-Destined of the world, he said that they needed help. “Please guys… hold your Digi-Vices to your Digital gates and grant us whatever energy you have!”
 
 
All over the world, the millions of Digi-Destined and their Digimon did just that. It was just like the battles of Maylo-Myotismon all over again; A MILLIONS RAYS OF LIGHT!
 
Izzy aimed his laptop at the energy burst. “Ready or not… HERE… WE… GO!”
 
POW! The energy shot like a hyper-beam, producing almost too much energy, but did cause a massive explosion which threw everyone back! When the smoke cleared… “Look!” cried Yolei.
 
A large hole was in the air around the area that was blasted and there, inside, it was all black all round, except of course for Davis, who was being beaten by a giant spider-creature. “Count Dregon!” growled Dex.
 
“Davis…!” cried Kari.
 
Davis, in his damaged Rider suit gazed up, “K… Ka… Kari!”
 
ZAP! “UGH…!” He got kicked hard by Drgeon's giant legs and tossed close towards the hole. Kari screamed, and Dregon chuckled. “How interesting…” he hissed. “Now I have witness to see the end of Masked Rider.”
 
Davis was really weak, and his powers were almost empty again, but still he managed to get to his feet. “In… your… dreams!” he groaned shakily.
 
“Still you stand…?” growled Dregon. “What does it take for me to silence you?!”
 
Davis was still shaking, “Nothing! That's what!” he growled. “I've never let any evil creep get the better of me, and you're not about to be the first!” Then he gazed over his shoulders at all his friends who were gazing at him, especially Kari.
 
“I may fight alone physically at times… but that doesn't change the fact that so many people fight with me in spirit. They helped me become who I am today, and together… WE WILL CRUSH YOU!”
 
Izzy's laptop began to glow, and so did everyone else's body, even the Digimon were glowing too. Dregon was blinded by the mystical glow. “GARH… STOP!” he groaned. “I CAN'T STAND THE LIGHT!”
 
It was the leftover energy that Izzy hadn't launched from his laptop, and all the spare energies from the others. They all transferred to Davis and transformed him into something truly spectacular!
 
“Part Masked Rider…!” said Dex.
 
“Part Masked Rider Super-Gold, and Super Blue too.” added Lexian.
 
All three Masked Rider forces had combined together to form the one and only. “MASKED RIDER ULTIMATE!”
 
MASKED RIDER…!
 
MASKED RIDER…!
 
MASKED RIDER…!
 
“No!” Dregon roared “I won't let this happen!” he began to charge straight at Davis, “YOU'RE POWERS ARE MINE!”
 
Davis just stayed where he was and let Dregon come at him this time, only… WHAMM! Dregon pounded Davis with all his might, when a super burst of energy attacked him right back. “ARGH…! UGH-OHH!
 
Davis began to glow like crazy, “Mustn't touch…!” he hissed. His voice echoed in the light he was bathed in. Rather than just pound him into dirt, Davis had a better idea to wipe Dregon out for good. He levitated high in the air over Dregon's body and summoned up all the power he had.
 
“I'LL SEE YOU IN THE DEPTH OF DARKNESS, DAVIS MOTOMYIA!” Dregon shouted.
 
Davis shook his head, “No, Count Dregon!” he hissed. “See you… only in my memories! RIDER…EXPLOSION!”
 
Davis' suit FLARED brightly, and Dregon began to roar and screech as the whole realm began to rumble and break as rocks of darkness began to fall from above, and the portal hole was starting to seal “EVERYBODY OUT!” shouted Tai. “BUT DAVIS…!” screamed Kari as she felt her brother pull her by the arm, but Dais just remained where he was and ensured that Dregon would be consumed by the destruction.
 
“AAAH… AAAH…NOOO-AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH…!!”
 
Everyone escaped just as the dimension closed, and was completely destroyed. Kari would've cried her heart out for Davis but he appeared magically where the dimension hole was. “HE DID IT!” she shrieked, and everyone burst into cheers and excitement, but the cheering soon faded as Davis' suit vanished, and he collapsed into a deep unconscious.
 
“Davis…!”
 
 
Davis awoke many hours later in the hospital back in the real world, and he could see all his friends were there, and his family too. “Davis…?” his mother cried, “Honey are you okay?”
 
Davis held his head, which really hurt, “What… what happened?” he asked, but then suddenly it all came back to him, and Lexian was pleased to tell him that it was finally over. “You have done very well, Davis. Your courage, and your will, as well the help of your friends was what helped us to destroy Count Dregon forever. His evil will never again threaten Edenoi, Earth, or the Digital World.”
 
Dex smiled and nodded, “You have been a loyal friend in truth to us, and the finest warrior we have ever met. We will forever cherish your heroics.”
 
Davis smiled at the Edenites, and then supposed they would be taking the powers back, but much to his surprise. “We would accept it as a favor and a sign of our friendship if you were to keep them.”
 
“Huh…?” Davis asked. “But… I can't keep these powers.”
 
The Edenites disagreed. Davis had used the power well, and even unlocked secrets that even they could never understand at first. “You have earned the powers, Davis, and some day… you will pass them on to a child of your own along with your many adventures as the Masked Rider.”
 
Davis and Veemon would never forget them for this, and at least they could still travel to Edenoi for visits and drop ins. For now, the Edenites had to return, but they promised to always keep in touch with their new found allies. Lexian bowed, “Now, we bid you farewell.” Then he, Dex, and the other three vanished.
 
Everyone kept waving and bidding their goodbyes. “Until we meet again, Edenites.” Davis muttered as he gazed up at the sky through his window.
 
 
Davis was released from the hospital the next day, but already a lot had happened. Izzy was so excited. A new dimension was discovered, and he couldn't wait to study more about it, and wonder if they'd ever see it, or any others again.
 
Whatever that realm was, someone was bound to figure it out.
 
As for Cassie, well it turned out the bad news she meant to give to Davis was that she and her family were moving away to England. “Dad's got a new job, and he's taking us all for the ride.”
 
So in actually, she and Davis would've had to breakup anyway. She did however give Davis one last kiss goodbye before she hopped on the plane, and left Japan.
 
Tai and the Veterans all went back to college. Since the world hadn't come to an end, school was still the top priority. The Digimon all went back to the Digital World to help rebuild and restore all the damages that Count Dregon and his evil minions had done.
 
The minions were sentenced to an eternity in the Dark Ocean for their misdeeds, and with no way to recover their powers, it was quite probable that they would never cause any trouble again.
 
As for Davis…
 
Well, it amazed him that he was able to keep his super powers, especially his new Masked Rider Ultimate. An ultra-force that could only be used for an instant, but defiantly the most powerful of all his transformations, and only to be used in times of extreme emergency.
 
But what amazed him more was… tonight he was going on his first ever date with Kari, the girl he truly loved. He picked her up at her apartment, and she did look real pretty, almost too pretty to put into words. “Hey there…Stud.” she cooed.
 
Davis fluttered his eyebrows, “Back at you, beautiful.”
 
Kari stepped outside, “So… where're we going tonight?”
 
“Well first we're goanna see a romantic-movie, followed by a hot pizza, and then…” he stopped speaking when Kari wrapped her arms round his neck, “How about we start off like this…” and she placed her lips over hers. At first Davis was startled, but then kissed her back.
 
And thus… another glorious adventure had come to a close, thanks to the one… the only…
 
MASKED RIDER!