Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ The New Digidestined Part Two ❯ Dreams Do Come True ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

 
Disclaimer: I do not own Digimon. If I did I'd be filthy rich.
 
 
 
Chapter Two
Dreams Do Come True
 
Everyone was watching TV in the sitting room, while Yolie, Joe and Izzy were upstairs running scans with Katie's digivice and crest. The movie on TV was some romance movie and Davis was watching with disgust whilst Kari, Sora and Mimi were sighing happily. Tai and Matt were in the kitchen arguing about something or other, with Ken trying to calm them down and Cody was in a deep conversation with TK.
 
Izzy, Joe and Yolei came bounding down the stairs with the two items that Katie had received earlier. `Um, Katie, can me and JOE speak to you please?' Yolie went off in a huff and sat beside the other girls. Katie followed the two boys outside and into the hallway. `Okay' said Izzy `first things first - your digivice is purple, which is the opposite of Kari's. And your crest is Honesty, and the reason that you got this crest is when you admitted you liked TK. But Katie, there is another digidestined in the town somewhere. So we have to find them.' Joe then said `Katie are you ready for a trip to the Digiworld?' Katie's eyes practically lit up. `A - are you serious?' Izzy nodded. `Okay. Sure I'll go!' Katie ran into the sitting room and cried `I'm going to the digital world! I'm a digidestined!'
 
Upstairs everyone congratulated Katie at being a digidestined. But Izzy said `She's just chosen. She didn't pass a test to do it.' Then everyone (except Izzy) held up their digivice and headed towards digiworld!
 
Katie looked around. She was in a field and there were flowers everywhere. `Wow' said Katie to herself `this is amazing.' `Yes it is quite nice isn't it?' said a cute voice. Katie jumped at the voice and turned around, but didn't see anybody. `Look down' said the voice. Katie gasped. In front of her was a digimon! It was some sort of fairy. It had human - like skin and was wearing a robe, with angel wings coming out the back. On its head it wore a helmet, which covered its eyes. `Hi Katie, I've been waiting for you! I'm your digimon, Becksimon!' Becksimon then flew up to Katie's shoulder and stayed there. `Um. Becksimon, how can you see?' she asked, embarrassed. `I have a special sense that guides me around. I don't know how I do it though.' Katie heard someone shout her name behind her, and she turned around. It was Matt. `Where were you?' asked Matt, clutching his side. `Well, for the past ten minutes, here.' Then they both burst out laughing.
 
Back at camp everyone greeted Becksimon, but the fairy digimon stayed quiet. All the original digidestined were talking about all their digimon. `Patamon better stay away from the ketchup!' remarked TK at one point, making everyone laugh.
 
Katie went out with TK to get some firewood (Becksimon was with Mimi, the only one she wasn't afraid of - apart from Katie). As they were walking TK blurted out `About that kiss earlier - I liked it.' `I liked it too' Katie told him, smiling. `Listen Katie, when we get back to earth, um, I - I was thinking maybe we could go out?' said TK nervously, and then he blushed furiously. `I'd love that' Katie replied. `Really? That's great!' said TK, before he was caught off guard by a kiss from Katie. TK didn't try to break the kiss nor did he make any effort to. He loved every single second. `Come on you lovebirds, haven't you kissed enough today?' said a voice from behind them. Katie and TK broke the kiss and saw Yolei standing right near them. The two blushed and went and got the firewood, then returned to camp.
 
Katie, TK, Yolie and Becksimon were walking back to camp and Katie thought she saw something in the woods, but thought nothing of it. The four had been walking for over an hour, and Yolei was getting tired and cranky. `We're lost. Admit it TK!' she moaned. `OK, we're lost!' TK half shouted in Yolei's face. `No need to shout!' screamed Yolei.
`You shouted at me!'
`No I didn't!'
`Yes you did!'
`So?'
Then out of nowhere there was a cry of `Twin Sickles!' A huge green bug loomed overhead as its attack hit a tree, which then started falling towards the teenage girl. `KATIE!' cried TK tackling Katie out of harm's way. Katie looked at TK in a way she'd hadn't looked at him before. `You saved my life' she whispered. `Can't blame me' said the blonde `you're my best girl.' Katie smiled. The moment was broken by another cry of `Twin Sickles!' The two ran over to Yolie and Becksimon. `What is that?' Katie asked Becksimon. `It's name is Snimon. It's a champion digimon, and it's Twin Sickle attack is really dangerous.' As Snimon moved in, Becksimon flew up into the air and cried `Enchanted Darts!' Little white darts flew from the fairy's hands and hit Snimon's head. The giant bug groaned in pain but wasn't damaged enough to go down. `Twin Sickles!' cried Snimon. The attack hit Becksimon and she got thrown to the ground. `NO!' shouted Katie, running over to her digimon, tears in her eyes. `You're going to make it - I know you are. Please, don't give up!' sobbed Katie. All of a sudden a bright light came from Katie's belt. It was her digivice! Becksimon rose from the ground and started to glow with white light.
 
`Becksimon digivolve to……………….Meliomon!'
 
Becksimon was no longer there. Instead, there stood a young woman with long brown hair. She wore a beautiful green dress and had two angel wings coming out the back, like Becksimon. She also wore gloves and she had her eyes closed like she was thinking very hard. Almost instantly, Meliomon cried `Celestial Beam!' A sphere of light was floating in Meliomon's hand and she pointed it at Snimon. A beam flew towards the bug digimon and hit in on the underbelly. It got knocked over (smashing some tree's) and then turned into data. Meliomon disappeared and a small, round light pink digimon with little angel wings stood there instead. `I'm Junsimon, Becksimon's in - training form' it told them in a cute voice. Katie hugged Junsimon and thanked it for saving them.
 
Back at camp, TK told the other's what had happened. `…And then Becksimon digivolved to beat Snimon!' he had said. Katie and TK were sharing the same tent that night. Junsimon had come too, because she didn't feel comfortable sleeping anywhere else. `Thanks, TK' whispered Katie gently, putting her hand in his. TK didn't blush - he just kept his hand in hers. Hand in hand with TK, Katie fell asleep and knew no more.
 
End of Chapter
 
So, how was it? Good? Bad? Stupid? Okay? This was longer than the last one thankfully.
I put the last bit in because I thought it sounded sweet. Chapter Three is coming up soon! In that chapter, we find out who the other digidestined is! Please R&R!
 
 
 
 
 
.