Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ The Next Level ❯ A Dark Seed. For good or for evil? ( Chapter 6 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Hey, TOEI still owns Digimon, altough I'm still waiting for them to license the spanish version of Frontier so that I can see it, come on TOEI, it's been more than a year since I finished watching Tamers the 2nd time!!

Alan, Chris, Reilmon, Tsuki and Ryu and characters made by me, do not try anything with them, from stealing to using, whatever, without my consent.

Noriko, Shiroma, Han and Teria are also characters made by me, don't steal them either.

Kitsunemon however is property of Talismon2k1. I decided not to post his mail to avoid him any mail coming from my stories.

This story happens 10 years after the events of "2nd Run", which happens 8 months after "A Love Story", which happens 4 months after "A New Story".

This story will contain crossbreeding relationships (NOT lemons though, only the feeling itself), and then result of the deep love between a couple of humans and Digimons if you know what I mean...

The Next Level - Chapter 6 - A Dark Seed. For good or for evil?

Sequel to "A New Story", "A Love Story" and "2nd Run".


"I'll never forget you!!" Reilmon yelled as she was engulfed in a dark light....

"What?!" yelled Alan as he saw her being engulfed in that light.

In just a matter of seconds the light finally disappeared, leaving Kenshimon, no, it wasn't Kenshimon, it was an evil version of her, her golden armor was now replaced by dark ones, her eyes weren't the ocean blue as they were, but glowing red, her katanas didn't displayed the usual kitsune-like emblem, but it was now replaced by some creature, also with red eyes, represented by rubies, instead or the usual sapphires, which also adorned the katana's blade, the amethysts at the bottom weren't there either, nothing was in its place.

"Reilmon...How?" asked Alan shocked by seeing their jogresed form, now standing in front of him, and in another, twisted evil form.

"What is going on?" asked Shiroma.

"Reilmon and I, we both united into Kenshimon twice, but now... She transformed into her without my help, and not only that... But she isn't herself at all, she is supposed to be in a golden armor, her katanas are different, even her eyes..." Alan managed to say, still shocked...

"Oh..." said Shiroma.

"Confuse!" yelled the dark version of Kenshimon as she disappeared, only various slahes could be seen, all hitting Vamdemon, which was thrown into the floor by a strong slice at the end.

"Hehe, you are indeed stronger, but it's not enough" said Vamdemon as he stood up, Dark Kenshimon dashed towards him trying to slash him, but the blade was caught in mid-air in Vamdemon's right arm, his left arm quickly raised a hit the katana, breaking it, he quickly kicked her in the stomach sending her flying away, the other katana also, landing near the rest of the group.

"It is time to put an end to this... Bloodlust!" he yelled, his cape started to flutter, he moved his arms to the front and a red ball of energy started to manifestate, the he shot a red ray directly towards Dark Kenshimon.

Alan quickly grabed the Katana and dashed towards Dark Kenshimon, he stood in front and slashed the enegy ray, still fighting against it, only moving backwards by the energy itself, at the end he was sent flying away a meter or two, landing behind Dark Kenshimon, he stood up using the katana. He walked, no, dragged himself to Dark Kenshimon.

"Are you alright?" he asked in a low tone, Dark Kenshimon stirred on the floor.

"Alan?" she managed to say.

"Im right here" he said brushing her hair, and giving her a small kiss.

"Why? I evolved without you, how can you still care for me?" she asked, not knowing, that the rest of those standing were protecting them.

"You want to know why? I'll tell you, because I love you, you know that, even if you evolved into Kenshimon without me, I do still love you" Alan said to her. Dark Kenshimon got up to her knees, the band keeping her hair broke, her long hair spreading through her back.

"I love you too" she said as Alan got up to his knees too.

"Ready?" asked Alan as he hugged her.

"As usual..." said Dark Kenshimon before a light appeared again, and in o better time, only Kitsunemon was still fighting, the others were badly bruised already.

"About time" said Kitsunemon, breathing heavily, a couple of scratches could be seen along his fur.

"What an odd way of saying 'thank you'..." said Kenshimon back.

"Uh-huh...", Kitsunemon then started to back away, leaving those 2 to fight...

"Still the same as you were 10 years ago I presume..." said Vamdemon cockily.

"Why don't we find out about that... Fox Heart!" yelled Kenshimon trying this tech for the first time, she dashed towards Vamdemon holding both Katanas backwards, a small fire-like barrier appeared in front of her, she pushed Vamdemon about 2 meters before quickly slashing the right Katana from right to left, just to quickly slash backwards so that it would be were it started, she slashed with her left one, doing a spin in the motion of the attack, and in the middle of the spin, she shifted the direction of the right Katana, so that iot was held forward, just as she slahed it, the silhouette of a fox appeared delivering a small explosion which sent Vamdemon flying to a wall, which hasn't been cracked yet, but Kenshimon wasn't done, just as Vamdemon hit the wall...

"Cross Slash!" yelled Kenshimon now, she builded all the strenght she had within her and positioned her Katanas facing back, she slashed the right one making a '\' and quickly slashed the left making a '/', both energy waves combined at mid-air, creating a giant X that radiated all of her's and Alan's energy combined in one big energy wave. Vamdemon received the hit completely, the wall crashing at the energy, and a pile of rubber exploding into bits of dust...

"I think... It's over..." panted Kenshimon, holding her chest with her right paw/hand, she turned to see Chris holding Kitsunemon.

"...it...is....not...." was barely heard from the pile of rubble, in fact, Kenshimon nor Kitsunemon were able to hear it.

"Look out!" yelled Kitsunemon as he saw a red energy ray going directly to Kenshimon, but it would never find it's real target, Kenshimon had closed her eyes as if preparing, but when she opened them...

"Kitsunemon!" came from the other side of the room, Chris was, well, shocked, but that word wouldn't even start to describe her feelings, just in front of her stood Kenshimon, maybe not fatally wounded, but she didn't knew, Kitsunemon started to fall down and suddenly plummeted to the floor landing on his stomach and face. Chris ran towards him, turned him around and hugged him, crying herself out at the sight...

"Kitsunemon!" said Reilmon inside Kenshimon, as she recovered from the shock. "Wait..." said Alan inside her. "But I got to help him!" Reilmon was practically begging, why Alan didn't wanted was far behind her... "Don't you remember, Reil? Think back 11 years ago..." said Alan, still watching Chris crying, and feeling Reilmon's anguish of not being able to help her best Digimon friend...

~~~Flashback~~~

"Why are you doing this?" said a digimon, Alan and Reilmon heard it.

"Humans are worth nothing, they'll only contaminate us, they must be destroyed, as you two if you continue to interfere" said another digimon.

"I guess we have no choice, we might be worn out but it's the best we can do" and with those last words, 2 yells were heard...

"Rock Breaker!" and "Fox Leaf Arrowhead!"

Some chrashing and a explosion were soon heard.

"Sound as if someone is fighting" said alan at Reilmon, other than voices only footsteps echoed through the large hall.

"Yes, we must hurry" said Reilmon still running alongsides Alan.

"You never understand, you can't possibly hurt me, Fox Leaf Arrowhead!" yelled the mysterious digimon as another explosion was soon heard, Alan and Reilmon came into sight.

"Those two!?!?" said Alan in disbelief.

"What's so important about a Renamon and a Guilmon?" asked Reilmon at Alan.

"Those 2 are your parents Reilmon..." he said, he was answered with a couple of surprised eyes coming from Reilmon.

Renamon and Guilmon turned as so did the other digimon.

"Hmph, you finally came sister?" said the mysterious digimon.

"Sister!?" yelled both Alan and Reilmon.

"Reilmon! You are here, quickly you must run away, your sister wants to destroy everything related to humans, she will also delete him if you don... Ahhhh!" where the last words that came from Guilmon as he broke up into data.

"Your sister Guiremon will delete you, run! Ahh!" Renamon soon followed Guilmon. Reilmon ran up to where both Renamon and Guilmon once stood, now only bits of data floated there...

Reilmon abosorbed their data, saying "I'm sorry, mother and father" she said as she turned towards Guiremon, "Why did you do this, they were our parents!" she yelled at her sister.

"They knew far too much, thay had to be deleted..." she said coldly.

Reilmon only kneeled down and started to cry, "But why?! Why?! Why?!!!" she yelled at Guiremon.

"I already told you" Guiremon said as coldly as last time, as if she didn't cared abut that.

Alan kneeled besides her and hugged her trying to comfort her.

"And now I will delete you two" she said as she stepped into the light, unlike Reilmon, she beared no resemblance to their parents, she was grey instead of her yellow fur and the gloves were Red, other than that, the white fur stayed like that. "Get re..." she was cut off as a stream of light came from where Reilmon and Alan stood once.

By the time the light subsided Alan nor Reilmon where there, another digimon replaced them.

"I Kenshimon, will destroy you, as my father and mother wanted it, even though you are my sister, there is no price for what you've done!!" she yelled.

~~~Flashback~~~

"So you think they might also biomerge into another Digimon?" asked Reilmon, still as Kenshimon. "Pretty much" answered Alan. "Well..." started Reilmon as a light pillar materialized from the ground and shot upwards from where Kitsunemon and Chris where standing, "You might be right..." Reilmon finished.

"Aww, I thought we were going to be male..." said what would be Kitsunemon, "You don't like being female?" asked what should be Chris, "Well, I'm certainly not used to it..." said Kitsunemon again, altough they were still encased in the light, both Reilmon and Alan could think about what they were arguing...

"Valkryiemon!" yelled well, Valkryiemon, the jogressed form of Kitsunemon and Chris. She, yes she, was a female fox, of blue color, blue raspberry, like Kitsunemon, encased in a white, beautifully adorned, armor, a long white cape from the back of the armor, a HUGE 2-handed sword was resting in Valkryiemon's back, also adorned like the armor, mostly with Amethysts, a couple of Topaz here and there, also wearing white shining metalic greaves, as the light disappeared completely, her right hand was clasped around the sword, she quickly detached the sword from it's resting place and slashed it twice before thrusting it in the floor, her two hands resting on the sword's handle, a small breeze made the cape flow for a sec or two and landed back...

"I really would have prefered to be male" said Kitsunemon inside Valkyriemon, as she tilted her head to 'examine' her looks.

"Once you get used to the small differences..." said Alan, while he tilted her eyes downwards, "You are pretty much ready to go..." he finished as he was 'smacked' by Reilmon inside Kenshimon for that last remark.

"Ahem..." came from where the rubber pile used to be.

"I hope you are right..." said Kitsunemon...

"AHEM!" said Vamdemon now a little angry for being ignored like that.

"Well, obviously he wasn't dead..." said Kenshimon.

"Wonder how you realized that?" asked Valkyriemon sarcastically, but was only answered by a stern look, which brought a small grin on Valkyriemon's face.

"And I was defeated by one of them.... Oh God...." said Vamdemon.

"Might as well finish this..." said Valkyriemon asshe lifted her sword, "Faia Slash!" she yelled as she dashed towards Vamdemon, she engulfed her sword in flames and slashed it, making a huge fire crescent-shaped figure, doing not much damage to him.

"Hmmph...." groaned Valkyriemon.

"Is that all? Nightly Raid!" yelled Vamdemon, sending lots of bloody vampires at him, but none found their mark, since Valkyriemon was very dexterous with the sword, even if it was 2-handed, and was able to take down each of them.

"Is that all?" said Valkyriemon mocking Vamdemon. "Hadoin Flash!" yelled Valkyriemon, Kenshimon only watching the fight from behind. Valkyriemon held the sword behind her right shoulder, with both hands clasped on the handle, the sword started to radiate a blue glow, she made a quarter spin, the left part of her body 'looking' at Vamdemon, she moved the sword so that the tip was looking away from her, and made a powerful slash towards Vamdemon, a long energy wave, slightly longer than the sword itself materialized, heading directly towards Vamdemon, who tried to dodge it, but failed as the energy wave got him, sending him sliding through the floor.

"Very well..." started Vamdemon, just as he made a long yell and a black light surrounded him, just to quickly disappear, but Vamdemon wasn't there, oh no, in it's place now stood Belial Vamdemon.

"Savage Tyrant!", Belial Vamdemon lost no time to start his attacks as he was already, a big face formed neear his crotch and was launched towards Kenshimon, she readied herself to jump but somehow Valkyriemon was able to destroy the attack midway.

"No wonder Kenshimon defeated you so easily last time, you are very weak" Valkyriemon said teasing him. "Nova!" yelled Valkyriemon, she raised her sword, and a lightning suddenly fell down, charging the sword with electricity, she moved her sword so the tip was facing to her back and quickly slashed it horizontally, a lightning ray shot midway hiting Belial Vamdemon, and quickly moved the sword back in the same form, but threw it this time, thrusting into Belial Vamdemon's stomach, a big electrical and fire explosion was created from the sword, knocking Belial Vamdemon away, the sword, with the same impulse of the explosion flew back and landed in front of Valkyriemon.

"I did not wanted to use this, but you leave me no choice..." said Belial Vamdemon as he strugled to stand back up. "Bio-Chaos!" he yelled, a big screen of green liquid appeared from nowhere, making a Tsunami of liquid poison, big enough to cover the rest of the room, fortunately, the rest where behind Belial Vamdemon, otherwise, this would've mean instant death. Kenshimon nor Valkyriemon were able to doge the huge screen, both were threw back a meter of two from the pressure of the wave, and both seriously hurt.

A slight moan came from both Digimons on the floor, the attack was strong indeed, but not enough to kill them, Kenshimon stood up first, quickly followed by Valkyriemon. They saw each other and nodded a couple of times, Belial Vamdemon only watching.

"Variable, Solid Strike!" yelled Kenshimon, she jumped high above Belial Vamdemon, shifted both katanas forward, and slashed about 14 times while falling, she then teleported behind Belial Vamdemon's face and made a strong slash downwards with both katanas, and just as she landed...

"Variable, Demon Crusher!" came from Valkyriemon, she ran at full speed towards Belial Vamdemon's stomach, and just as soon as she was in front of it, she jumped while holding the sword to her front, slashing Belial Vamdemon upwards, once she was about 5 meters above Belial Vamdemon, she threw the sword directly at Belial Vamdemon's head, and then she plummeted with all her force, landing with both feet fiercely on her sword's handle, thrusting it deeper, at the same time making Belial Vamdemon burst into data, Valkyriemon landed above her sword in the floor, she jumped down and took it...

"This...wasn't....planned....I...hate...you....a...l....l...." managed Belial Vamdemon with his last breath as the data exploded into bits for the last time...

"Huff...Puff.... Now that was an attack..." said Valkyriemon, Kitsunemon obviously speaking.

"Huff...Indeed..." said Kenshimon, Reilmon this time. All of the others had already regained consciousness, but none were able to stand, all were against a wall, Ryu holding Tsuki, as she had been severely wounded, Han was nursing, or at least trying to nurse Noriko, her wound had almost finished recovering. Both Kenshimon and Valkyriemon split into their former selves and ran towards them. Shiroma and Teria were able to stand and walk with some help, but were able to continue on their own, Han carried Noriko, as he wasn't that badly hurt.

Alan had offered to carry Tsuki, but Ryu was ahead of him, even with his right leg badly hurt, he didn't cared, nor did he showed the pain he was feeling from it. But everyone started to head back, it was morning, they had apparently spent more then half day inside that building.

They finally made their way outside, during the travel, they all discussed a certain topic, in the end, Chris and Kitsunemon had acceped to take care of Han and Teria, and Alan and Reilmon decided to take care of Noriko and Shiroma, it wasn't discussed really long though...

It was around 6 AM, or so did Alan's watch said... Tsuki decided to walk, wether she was still hurt from the attack of Vamdemon she didn't cared, she wasn't used to that kind of caring, well, at least not from a friend, though she was still holding herself with Ryu's right shoulder...

"Hey..." started Ryu, which brought the rest of the group's attention. "Can we catch up with you in a sec?" asked Ryu.

"Sure, don't know why you ask though..." said Alan back, Chris only nodded.

"Thanks" said Ryu, receiving a strange look from Tsuki, why he wanted that, she didn't knew.... Ryu got out of Tsuki's grasp but held her by the shoulders.

"Can you bend down your head a little?" asked Ryu, still holding her.

"Ok...." said Tsuki, not unsure, "Like this?" she said as her head was a little lower, supporting herself with her hands on her knees.

"Yes" he said.

"Now whmmmm...." tried Tsuki to say but was cut by a kiss from Ryu, not a small peck mind you, but a full 8 seconds or so kiss, which surprisingly, Tsuki gladly received and returned. And just after they separated their lips...

"I love you Tsuki" said Ryu as he hugged Tsuki this time, as they broke the hug they started to walk to catch on the rest of the group.

The camera, oh yeah, the camera started to rise only to show the sun appearing in the horizon as it was only morning...

Another menace had ended, this time not towards humans or Digimon, but to half-breeds, why did Vamdemon hated them so much, was far behind any of them, but no one cared, he had finally been deleted by Kenshimon and Valkyriemon. And it was the start of another relationship, whose story won't be told here... *winks*


Phew... Finally, stupid writer's block, yes, I already said about it on last chapter but anyway.

If you didn't saw Tsuki and Ryu thing coming, well.... No comments....

I know, a Valkyrie is, by dictionary meaning, "Any one of the handmaidens of Odin who selects the warriors who will fall in battle and conduct their souls to Valhalla, from the Norse Mythology". A Valkyrie os nothing like I described Valkyriemon just so you know, I just thought it was a good name, I already had the design, but not the name...

Well, as usual, please rate and/or review, I would appraciate any comments you have, and any CONSTRUCTIVE criticism, I will not accept flames though, keep thosr to yourself, k?

Alan, Chris, Reilmon, Tsuki and Ryu and characters made by me, do not try anything with them, from stealing to using, whatever, without my consent.

Noriko, Shiroma, Han and Teria are also characters made by me, don't steal them either.

Kitsunemon however is property of Talismon2k1. I decided not to post his mail to avoid him any mail coming from my stories.

This story happens 10 years after the events of "2nd Run", which happens 8 months after "A Love Story", which happens 4 months after "A New Story".

Again, the Alan in this story is in no way a representation of me whatsoever, just bears my name too.

Alan "Haiiro Kitsune" Quirino - grayfox_2510@hotmail.com

Well, another story finally done, it was nice to write this one too as the others... I doubt I can come up with a sequel, but who knows, I said the same at the end of "2nd Run" and look at this, I did made a sequel...

I might as well amuse you since you are down here:

Valkyriemon's "Faia Slash" is actually "Fire Slash", Faia is the japanese katakana way of saying fire.

If you are wondering, Thunder is pronounced "Saandaa" in katakana. And Blizzard is "Burizado". But if you don't know japanese at all you won't know how to pronounce it....

Well, c ya next time!