Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ The Power of Rage ❯ The Beginning ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Finaldarkness: This is a rewrite of my first chapter I hope it is better ideas and criticism also I will start a new paragraph every time some one new talks and every new scene and only indent every new scene or time change.

Disclaimer: Me own nothing.

fd: Here is the chapter

The beginning

 

 

Hi my name is Derek and if you ask me what is my personality I would say "I am dark and without a trace of happiness." My hobbies are video games, computers, and anime. I am also holding a secret from everyone even my own family you see I am holding a deep and vast of rage you are thinking so what well what if I told you that if I release my rage that I can't control myself and go berserk my strength, my speed and endurance is increased but I often halt myself before I kill. I forgot to mention I am in the 8th grade. I also wish for something exciting to happen because even playing video games get boring after a while, what I don't know is my wish is about to come true but I get more action and adventure than I wanted. Well here is my story.

"Yah go gettem omnimon, yes only 5 more levels and I'll have Imperialdramon Paladin Mode." I yelled.

I was playing Digimon World 3. It was my veemon who I had trained up to level 50 and had all of the dramon armor.

Four minuets later, "Yes I got IPM." I yelled.

Then all of the sudden my TV glowed white and a man clothed in white came out.

What the fuck." I said surprised.

Now I'm not one who cusses all the time maybe 50% of the time but you would say that too if a man came out of your TV.

He said "We need you now Derek."

I responded with "3 things, 1st why are you copying that army poster I saw once, 2nd how do you know my name and 3rd who the heck are you?" I say heck a lot you could say it's my catch phrase.

"1 I'm not, 2 you well find out soon enough and 3 Gennai" was Gennai's response.

I then ask "why are you here."

He responded " the digital world needs you."

I reply "yeah right."

He replies "see you later" and I am sucked in through the computer. I am surprisingly calm for if you were sucked into a computer you would probably be screaming but I did nothing but sit or rather float calmly and didn't scream.

When I woke up I was surprised to find my self in a lab on a table. Then I saw someone and asked harshly "hey what's going on".

He replied "we're running a test to see what you are." I replied harshly again "I am human duh."

He cackled and said "I don't think so well not a normal one anyway."

"Why not?" I replied coldly.

He then said nonchalantly "You aren't normal unless normal humans can fall from the sky and live without any special protection."

I thought 'why was I in the sky' and then decided to ask him.

He replied "We don't know you just fell and landed without and scratch."

I then thought 'this is very strange' and then I asked "Where am I?"

He replied coolly "The digital world."

I hear a strange sound and say "What was that?"

He says "Your test are done."

I say "Great well I am gone see ya later."

He then says "I don't think so." and then I am strapped to the table and then he says now "We will begin the experiments."

I ask "What experiments?"

He then says "You will find out soon enough."

So for the next 4 months (digital world time, digiworld time is faster than human world time) I under went painful experiments the lesser ones were getting electrocuted and getting hit with stones I was also being trained to use a sword and found out they were trying to find out how strong I was and how much pain I could endure.

On the day following the exact 4th month I decided to put my plan that I had been planning over the 4 months and escape. At midnight during the watch switch I stayed in the shadows so not be seen and I blended perfectly. Next part was the trickiest I had to cross the place where 50% of the guards were but that was easy I through a can into the kitchen and the guards went in so I crossed extremely quick. The next part was the easiest all I had to do was take out the cameras what I did was hacked with pitch black laptop I brought and I played two images one the one for my room I played one where I was sleeping in bed and the other was this all of this hallways I put the image of a clear hallway after I passed I set the hallways camera back to normal. The final part was a bit tricky since the best of them were there and there was about 40 was about 10% of the guards so I use my final item from my back it was a heavy amount of knockout gas I had about 90 bombs of the knockout gas and I threw them all perfectly the first 45 were all thrown to confuse the guards that it didn't knockout and then use the rest to get the rest of the guards and then escaped and found a TV and since gennai gave me a digivice I used it to escape to the human world where I hoped to find the digidestined.