Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ The Tales of Four Demons ❯ Separation: Part One ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The Tail of Four Demons

Chapter Six: Separation:
Part One

By KellyQ

"Who was it that you were looking for?" Lee asked, thinking that it was okay to speak out.

"I think it was," he paused for a moment, trying to remember the name of the person whom they where looking for, "shoot-my brain is fried!"

Lee chuckled inwardly. This Takato person was kind of cute-or so he thought-as he stole a glance at the brunette.

"Now I remember," Takato said with a proud look, "it was Kouji!"

Lee stopped and looked at Takato for a moment. "You don't mean Kouji Minamoto-?"

"You know him?"

"Yea. I know him. He is a great guy-if he allows people to know him."

They walked a little further, until Lee noticed that they where close to the demon territory. Lee rose a brow at what he saw-the area looked like any other. He stopped when a shadowy figure landed on the ground, ready to fight. Takato narrowed his eyes-and driven by some impulse, he stepped in front of Lee.

"Takato?"

It was none other than Hirokazu.


"Now what? I mean. I'm sort of clueless as to what we're looking for." Daisuke said.

"I'm sort of in same boat," Taichi said, "I've been looking for four years-"

Everyone looked at him for a moment. Takuya's expression changed, looking as though he was trying to recall something. "I don't know but I think there's something-some type of power-"

They all where all looking at him with shock as he continued to explain his dream. "I don't really remember all the details but you were there Kouji-we where in a cave, alone together. You were wounded, and weak from something-I don't know what."

"Powers huh-"

Before Kouji could say anything a sound of flapping could be heard. "I'm going to see what that is!"

The first thing Takuya did, was took hold of the dark haired boy's arm. "We better spread out in case it's my father or your dad coming after us for having gone missing!"

Everyone but Kouji, nodded their heads and he was about to yank his arm from Takuya's grip, but he was pulled by the brunette to one direction as the others all went their own separate ways.


Daisuke had to stop, as his lungs felt like they where burning. Stopping for a moment, he leaned against a tree for a second. He closed his eyes until he felt that he wasn't alone. Something sharp was pressed against the side of his head. Daisuke opened his eyes to see from the corner of his eye that it was an Angel, pointing an arrow to his head. Daisuke couldn't quite tell if this Angel was male or female. The Angel had shoulder length hair, slanted blue eyes, thin body.

"Where's the prince?"


"You can let go of my arm, now."

Takuya didn't say anything or let go of Kouji's arm. He was looking for something. Something that looked similar to the dream he had. So far part of his dream had come true; though he did prevent Kouji from getting hurt like in his dream.

"What are you looking for?" Kouichi asked.

"A cave of some sort."

The sound of flapping became louder. "You guys go on ahead, I'm going to see if I can lead dad's soldiers away and catch up with you letter. Now go!"

"But..." Kouji stuttered, not wanting to be alone with Takuya.

The brunette pulled him forward as they took off running again, with Shinya and Tomoki close behind. The running was really wearing the two down. Kouji noticed this and glared at Takuya's back. How can he put so much presser on the little ones?

"Takuya, we need to stop," Kouji spoke up, "they can't take more of this."

"I know that Shinya and Tomoki are tired, but I'm not going to risk sitting out in the open like this."

"Please can't we take a break? My feet hurt..." Shinya whined.

"And I'm hungry." Tomoki added.

"We'll have to carry you two."

"What! Why do I have too?" Kouji huffed.

"You know that I can't carry them on my own!" Takuya snapped releasing Kouji's arm.

Tomoki hung his head. He didn't mean to cause the two to argue. Shinya moved closer to the other boy. "We'll walk."

"Are you sure?" Takuya asked with concern.

"Hey. If they said they can walk then they should." Kouji said, shrugging and taking a few steps.

Takuya was about to counter back when the sound of footsteps could be heard. The first thing Shinya and Tomoki did was run behind Takuya. Kouji stepped up slightly in front of the brunette ready to fight.

Something was out there and they had to be ready for it.

To Be Continued...