Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ The Wild Tamer ❯ It´s all in the genes ( Prologue )

[ A - All Readers ]
Greetings y´all!
This is my first try at fanfiction, so if it comes out as absolute crap,
please don´t tell me! I have a very fragile ego (sob!)


Disclaimer: I ain´t claimin´ nothin´, man!


Wild Dreamer

Prologue


"Gaah!! I´m late!"

He was your regular japanese kid.

"Takato!! Your breakfast!!"
"Sorry mom, no time! See ya!" Zoomed the hyper boy through his parent´s bakery´s kitchen.

You know, ten years old -almost eleven, actually-, Primary School student with average grades... the usual.

"Whoa, skirt! You almost knock me over!"
"Sorry dad! Bye!" Slam! went the bakery´s backdoor.
"Heh, I wasn´t that active at that age, was I, honey?"
"Suuuure you weren´t, you baka...." playfully answered Mie -Takato´s mom- to her husband.
"...meanie..." answered him with a hidden half grin.

Like most kids his age, he enjoys playing with your friends at the park, spend time with his dad in what they both enjoyed, and also draw. He was very good with a pencil, and had a vivid imagination. Then again, nothing unusual.

"....imlateimlateimlateImLateImLate-Good Morning Mrs. Mizuno-ImLateImLateimlateimlaaaate...!!!"
"..uh? I´d swear I heard a kid greeting me... oh, well..." mused old Mrs. Mizuno to herself, as papers blown by his draft fell back to the ground.

For the last year or two -since the show was first aired- he has been a die-hard Digimon Fan, having seen both seasons AND the movies at least thrice, and become a devoted -altought not incredibly successful- Card player. Your run-of-the-mill kid.

"imlateimlateimlateimla-" Screeech!! "-school! Still can make it! Just a little more!" Zooom!
"...damn kid always blowing up dust when he arrives... at least he now uses the stairs..." grumbled the school´s janitor, as he proceeded to close the gates.

He had average brown hair -a little messy, but not much-, was of average height -mmmh, maybe a little taller-, and wore quite regular grey sweat pants, blue hooded sweatshirt and white T-shirt. Again, a completely normal kid.

"...Takahashi Akiyoshi..."
"present"
"...Maeda Kouji..."
"present"
"...Wada Ai..."
"present"
"...Hongo Rumiko..."
"present"
"...and..."

thumthumthumThumThumThum- Slam!!

"SorryI´mLateMissAsagiWon´tHappenAgainIPromiseJ ustDon´tGiveMeDetentionAgainPleasePlease?"
"...ok..." said Miss Asagi, with a sigh and knowing it would happen again the next day. After all, Takato was late quite frequently. Very normal for any kid. After all, Takato was a very normal, average, run-of-the-mill boy.

"but this is the last time, do you understand, Mr. Saotome Takato?"

Then again, I could be wrong...