Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ There she goes again ❯ Elvis ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

There She Goes Again
 
Chapter Two: Elvis
 
I no own. I also very tired. ^_^ Enjoy
 
dfsdfsdfsdf
 
Matt's head was thundering. The results of too much alcohol.
 
“I'm the poster kid for not drinking.” Commented Matt as he glanced at the clock on his phone. It was well past nine in the am. The time he had been planning on waking up at.
 
He tenderly got out of bed, careful not to kill anything or himself for that matter on his exit. “Tk? Are you here?”
 
He forgot about his little roommate until that moment. Tk was the good child, he didn't drink went to class and hey he showed up for his mid-terms. Of course Matt didn't have mid-terms any longer all he had was his music.
 
“Hey, you're awake.”

Tk was sitting on the couch with his long time girlfriend Kari. They were disgustingly cute, sitting there Kari with the remote and Tk's feet in her lap. “I'm glad to see that you haven't been worried about your unconscious brother.”

Tk looked over to the clock. “I was giving you another hour to wake up, then I was going to get dad.”
 
“Good thing I woke up.”

”Good thing. By the way some girl called, said she had your coat.”

Matt blinked, he remembered that. The girl that he had been kissing last night, the one whose blue eyes haunted his dreams, had taken it while leaving the after party. “Who had it?”

Tk shrugged. “Said you would know her as Josie and that she would stop by in an hour to bring it to you.”

Matt flinched. “No, that can't be. No way no who.”

Josie had brown hair, and was slightly tan and had green eyes. His girl was shockingly pale, with brilliant blue eyes and short shoulder length hair that was black as night. “Are you sure?”

Tk answered with a nod, the door bell rang to which he replied that must be her. Matt ran to the door and yanked it open. That was her all right, Josie. What the hell was her real name? He would one day find out, until then he would wonder why the hell she had his coat.
 
Before he could so much get a word out the girl threw the brown leather coat at him. “I would appreciate it if you would keep your paws off my sister thanks.”
 
Dhfskjdfhskdjfh
 
Missy opened her eyes. “Huh?” she asked in an incoherent fashion. She pushed back her messy blonde hair to stare around the room.
 
It was her home.
 
“Some dream.”

She looked around some more, her eyes having more focus as she went on. “Tai, Davis. Everyone is here.”

She rested her head again, this time something jumped on it. “You are awake!”
 
“HOLY FREAKING SHIT!!!”
 
Missy had never been one for surprises, or for animals, or for foreign objects bouncing on her head.

She rolled off her couch to stare at the pillow sized beast with a smile and wagging tail. “Tai!” She hit the boy hard on the back. “Defend my honor or whatever it is fellows like you do.”

Tai looked up at the ball off a Digimon was doing, reaching out and grabbing it in mid bounce.

”Hey!” It squealed. “I'm Missy's not yours.”

Missy shook her head. “Uh, no for several reasons, reason one I don't like pets, reason two our apartment doesn't like pets either and reason three. I already know enough people and I couldn't handle knowing any more until one dies. When that happens I'll call you.”
 
“Missy calm down.” Tai put his hand over the mouth of the protesting Digimon. “This is a big responsibility-“

Davis cut him off with a snort. “Are you kidding me? It's not just a responsibility it's a life changing event. One that is usually for the worst.”
Tai glared at him, “What is your problem?”

Davis got up to leave the room. “I refuse to be apart of any more digital world bull.”
 
Sdfsdfdsfsd
 
Matt was sitting on the couch, still only dressed I boxers and still grasping the coat. “Her, my Delilah, that things sister? How does this happen?”
 
“Well what happens is when a man get excited he finds himself a woman to take away his-“

Matt glared at Tk. “If you don't shut up I swear I'll kick you or something.”
Kari watched the arguing brothers to answer her cell phone. “Hello… Whoa calm down Tai. What happened? ... New Digidestined? When?”

Kari hung up the phone, “Looks like the Digidestined are to be assembled again.” Kari began searching through her phone book looking for numbers. “Joe is in America with Mimi, Izzy's number has changed, Tk call Cody and Ken would you? Oh wait just kidding Ken went to London. Yolie… I don't even have her number any longer. What about you Matt? Do you know how to get anyone?”

Matt was still in shock, “Uh, I don't know I haven't talked to anyone in a couple years.”
“That's not true. You could call Sora.”

Matt just twitched. “You can call Sora.”

After rolling his eyes Tk did just that, but got her answering machine. “No Sora.”
 
“Looks like our crew has down sized for the time being.” Kari put her phone away. “Davis's sister is apparently a Digidestined.”

Matt flinched again. “I really need to learn how to be less attractive to the females.”

”Or just less self absorbed.”

Matt glared at Tk who in turn laughed. “Let's just go.”

asdahjhdfkhsdi
 
“Listen, I don't think you understand here so once I just explain it everything will be ok.” Missy was on a sort of trial “I am 21, I have a job I go to school and well fellows seem to think I am good company. I don't have time for this.”

Matt stared at the young girl, after hearing the explanation from little Coyomon, Missy's new companion he was a bit confused. She went to the digital world and was sent back with her Digimon but why wasn't anyone else sent? And didn't it tend to be younger kids that had this responsibility or were they always to be thing destined group. “Look I understand but this is bigger than all of us.”

Tai interrupted. Despite the fact he hadn't been quite the Romeo that past few years he was ready to take his place as leader once more. “You saw what happened last time; the human world was almost torn apart. Now we are here again.”

”Well obviously you didn't do too good of a job in the past if it's broken again.” Missy was just not excepting this. “So here is your, yes your, chance to fix your mistake.”
 
“Actually,” A familiar voice could be heard as it entered the door. “We can't do it with out you.”
 
“Izzy!” Kari squealed. “How did you know?”

Izzy came in looking some what haggard. He set his computer on the family coffee table then rested on a chair. “Unlike you I decided to keep tabs on the digital world. To make sure things wouldn't get bad like they did before but well something happened that I couldn't quite explain. Pyramids were erected in the desert over night. I would send Tentomon to investigate but something wouldn't let him get near. The fact that Missy entered directly into the spot where there has been a lot of activity might give us an edge.”

”Why didn't you tell us sooner?”
 
“Considering that none of you ever thought to call me in the past two years I thought I would make you suffer a little.”

Izzy wasn't kidding, he did however open up his computer. “But when I got the message from Tentomon I thought it was time to burry the hatchet and talk to you guys. Missy can't be the only Digidestined out there so I think the best plan of action-“

”Can I interrupt you?” Missy was poking her head in the conversation. “I can't be this thing you people keep talking about. I'm what we like to call a cry baby with a life threatening illness that mean I have to have a constant supply of food for whenever I need it. Why would a defective person be your savior?”
 
“Look you're with us whether you like it or not so just calm yourself.” Tai was giving Missy orders.
 
That's how Tai died.
 
Just kidding.
 
Missy was however planning her revenge as of that second.
 
Skjdhfkdh
Matt rubbed his face. That had been a long and painful meeting what with Davis refusing to come out of his room and talk let alone take part in the plan they had devised and then Missy not talking to her Digimon.

”Some team.” He muttered.

”Matt, looks like we've got company.”

The young blonde turned his head towards the door. He had barley remember to come to band practice so when two young girls and three boys came into the room forgive him for not instantly remembering he hated them all.

The memory soon came back however with the memory that he hated both his Delilah and Josie. Not knowing her name was one day going to make him insane he just knew it.
 
“Matt, decided to stay sober I see.”

He drinks one night and now everyone felt the need t make fun of him. Josie however wasn't his target Delilah was.

He stood and sauntered over to her, carefully gauging her expression as he walked towards her. First it was excitement which was covered by panic and now she had decided that the emotion would be, you guessed it, disgust. He hadn't been that bad of a kisser had he?

Certainly someone would have said something.
 
“Hello-“

”Don't! Just don't.” Delilah held up her hand to stop his speaking. “You and I had a great time last night right? So do not ruin that most wondrous memory by speaking of it afterwards.”

Matt glared at her darkly. “I feel so used.”
 
“Get used to it.” Delilah stood up, guitar in hand, as she marched out of the studio which was there for the usage of all bands who had preformed shows at the small arena.
 
“Hey Delilah-“

She stopped and turned towards him. “That isn't my name,”

”What is with you and your family not using real names!” Matt was finally angry.
 
She however didn't share his anger in fact it just caused her to laugh. “I didn't want you to stalk me and my sister, well let's just say she has her own reasons.”

Matt folded his arms, she winked. “Goodbye Elvis.”

That's when Matt saw it. The black thing pinned to her back pack, it looked like a chocolate phone and he would have suspected that's what it was but he noticed something else, a pair of yellow eyes staring out of the bag.