Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Thoughts of the Children ❯ Sora Takenouchi ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

(Disclaimer… I own the plot, but I don't own Digimon).
————— ————— ————— ————— ————
Thoughts of the Children
 
Ch. III: Sora Takenouchi
 
When I was younger, Mom and I never got along, and I only got to see Dad once in a while. I'm not sure if anybody knew this, but it was this burden that allowed me to give way into soccer. It was not only because I had a hard head and athletic body, but because my family troubles just ate me so much, it was also a way to help me keep it out of my mind.
 
Then, when my friends and I got sucked into the DigiWorld, I couldn't help, but think what would happen if Mom and Dad found out that I was missing for quite a long time. Would they be angry, scared, or both? That was a question that always stuck in my head. Plus, it ate me physically and emotionally.
 
Also, I thought my parents, especially Mom, didn't love me, but from the way I acted to Biyomon and to T.K., it made me realize that my Mom and Dad really cared about me; they were only showing tough love. Perhaps, that was the reason why I received the Crest of Love in the first place. The ways they cared and loved me was possibly passed on to me. But my mind was so clouded over the negative feelings I had for them, I just never saw it.
 
However, I was still having a tough time putting everything behind me, as well as wondering if my friends and I were able to survive this war. That was when I got into this form of depression. But, thanks to Matt and Joe, I felt much better, and with Biyomon acting as my mentor, it gave me even more confidence than I ever had when I was younger.
 
I sank into a deep hole when I first got to the DigiWorld, but Biyomon and the others helped me get out of it. I can't help, but thank them for this. You guys really helped me clear away the darkness in my heart.
 
Thank you, everyone, for helping me shine in the sky.
————— ————— ————— ————— ————
Like it? Read and review. No flames, please. Bye now!