Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ To fall in love again... ❯ The horrible accident... ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]
Title: To fall in love again
By: Torie Adams
Summary: It's a song fic about Mimi and Matt before they get married. Mimi is having doubts about Matt really loving her. Very sad.
Author's Notes: Not based on the show. This is my first Mimiato. The song is "To fall in love again" by Jessica Simpson. It's kind of sad, so get some tissues and (hopefully) enjoy!
Disclaimer: I do not own Digimon characters Mimi and Matt. I also don't own the song "To fall in love again."

Mimi's POV

I thought our love would last forever. I'm not sure it's still there. Our wedding is tomorrow, and I don't think Matt wants to go through with it. I just wish he would tell me what he felt.
---------------
So faithfully
Holding tight to every dream I thought our love would ever be
As the scent of hope slips through my fingers
Plain for me to see
I can feel now in your eyes
The changing way you look at me
Where's the love we knew would last us eternally
---------------
I went to the phone to call him. When he picked it up, I could tell he didn't have the love in his voice like he did before. If only there was a way to make him love me again...
----------------
And will your arms still hold me
And your eyes console me, baby
Please don't turn your back and just pretend
That your heart still needs me
And your soul completes me
Can we find a way to fall in love again
----------------
I don't know if I should stop myself from making the biggest mistake tomorrow or if I should try and change him. He used to love me, call me his everything. We were the cutest couple! If only we could still be that way.
----------------
It's hard for you
When your heart has opened up to feelings that you never knew
Never thinking that you'd doubt our love you
Don't know what to do
I'd give anything, my heart, my soul if I could pull you through
Just to find again my love we hold so true
-----------------
Sometimes I wonder why he doesn't care anymore. It could be so many things. Did he even love me in the first place? Of course he did. Then, why do I feel I pushed him to do this? Maybe he thinks he loves someone else and it's really not true love. I'm not sure what it is anymore.
--------------------
And will your arms still hold me
And your eyes console me, baby
Please don't turn your back and just pretend
That your heart still needs me
And your soul completes me
Can we find a way to fall in love again
-------------------
Matt's POV

Mimi's great!...I just don't feel the same anymore. I mean, a lot of things happened to me in the past few years. I'm 24 years old, I still have time to live my life. I hope Mimi doesn't think I hate her or something. I have a lot on my mind, and I haven't been giving her much attention. What is wrong with me? Why can't I tell her why I can't show her the love I used to? I won't be able to marry her, unless I quit my band. It'll be hard enough not seeing her more than half the year because of tour. Long distance relationships and stuff don't work well. Besides, will she still love me when she finds out how great the "Ishida temper" is? I've been pretending that I don't care about her any longer, so I can get over her and leave her......Money isn't worth all this! I'm getting married to Mimi tomorrow and that's final. I can't avoid her forever, and I'd be nothing without her.

Mimi's POV

That's it! I'll leave him before he can hurt me, then I'll try to make a new life somewhere else. If he doesn't love me, then I don't wanna play pretend. I can't live without him, but I'll try to.
-------------------
And as everything night goes by
With every lovely tear I cry
It's so clear to me
I need you by my side

And will your arms still hold me
And your eyes console me, baby
Please don't turn your back and just pretend
That your heart still needs me
And your soul completes me
Can we find a way to fall in love again
-----------------
I just won't let this get to me. I'm gonna try my hardest to get the next flight out of Japan right now. If I can't be reminded of him I won't miss him, right?
------------------
Can we find a way to fall in love again

Oh baby, I need you to love me for the rest of my life

If we fall in love again
Would you love me for the rest of my life
-----------------
Author's POV

The next day Mimi left for Paris, and Matt got in a car accident trying to reach the wedding in time. Matt lived through the accident, but Mimi's plane crashed. They didn't find Mimi. She was gone, but was it forever?
-----------------
If we fall in love again
If we fall in love again
Would you love me for the rest of my life
If we fall in love again
If we fall in love again
If we fall in love again
If we fall in love again
If we fall in love again
If we fall in love again...
--------------

Author's Notes: This must have been a stupid fic right? I hope it wasn't that bad. Send me feed back at TorieAdams@cs.com or review. I will greatly appreciate it. Tell me if you want another chapter. I can make it be happy ending! R&R!