Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ True Friendship ❯ Not so first kiss ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Ok so this is after Kico left to the car, and its Yamato's point of view. The next chapter is going to be the same, but in Taichi's point of view. Well on with the story.

After Kico left I just stood there a little stunned. I should have known that she had brought Taichi. What should I do? Should I go talk to him? Well he's not leaving until Kico says he can. I wonder what did happen last night.

I walked into the living room to see Taichi sitting on the couch. He was watching t.v. I walked over to the couch, and stood behind it.

"Tai-chan?" Shit I just called him Tai-chan. That was smooth Yamato. Taichi looked up at me startled probably because I just called him Tai-chan. Ok maybe I should say something. "Taichi, what really happened last night?" I sound so shy and scared but why?

"What do you mean?" He asks so quietly that I almost miss it. I knew he was just pretending he didn't know. He knew what I was talking about. I sighed and jumped over the back of the couch, and plopped down beside him. What was I gonna say I didn't know what happened.

"Tai-chan, did I hurt you, or do something to upset you?" My voice was shaky as I talked. He didn't even turn away from the t.v. He looked so upset. I couldn't take it. "Tai-chan, answer me please," I watched him as he looked down at the ground.

"Don't call me Tai-chan, my name is Taichi," he says to me really coldly. He looked up at me with hurt in his eyes. "You did hurt me, and I can't forgive you. I want to but what you did really hurt." He stands up and goes to the door. He opens the door, and I push it closed with one hand. I grab him by the waist, and spin him around so he's facing me. I shove him into the wall and put my face really close to his. I can feel his breath on my face. I look him straight in the eye. His eyes were full of hurt and fear.

"Listen Tai-chan, this is the only way I can make you listen. I don't know what I did to make you so mad, but I really need to tell you something. I don't care what you think Tai-chan, and I just wanted to tell you I'm sorry. I hope we can fix this, and still be friends." I say all this with one breath. My eyes never leaving his. I feel his breathing get heavier. Then I notice my arm is still around his waist, and my face is centimeters away from his. I let go of him and back away. As soon as I back off his eyes fill with anger again.

"I told you not to call me Tai-chan. You wanna know what happened I'll tell you. You were drunk and I was driving you home, and you kept hitting on me then you kissed me," He looked like he was going to cry. I looked away for a second to find words.

"Why dose this have you so upset? I was drunk I didn't know what I was doing," I told him. His eyes went back to dark, and he punched me right in the nose. Then he opened the door and ran out crying. I was lost I didn't know what just happened, and to top it off my nose was bleeding. I didn't expect him to do that usually he stays calm. Why was he so hurt by me kissing him? Wait, this doesn't mean what I think it does? I can't believe I was so blind I have to find him. I ran out to the car, and told Kico what happened. I told her to take me to the park. For some reason I had a feeling that's where he would go.

When I got to the park I told Kico she could leave, and I'd phone her if I needed her again. I walked around slowly making sure he didn't see me. I looked for a bit, and didn't find him. I was about to leave when I remembered the little cove me and Tai-chan used to go to. I slowly went around the big rock that makes a cave, and I saw Tai-chan sitting on a smaller rock. He was curled up and crying into his knees. When I saw him like that my heart stopped. I felt really bad and didn't know what to do. As I got closer his crying stopped a little, and that's when I knew he had heard me. I sighed and stood behind him. He lifted his head and looked out at the pond.

"Can you stop that please," He whispered to me. Which was good because if he didn't whisper it would have ruined the moment. He didn't look up at me though. I sat beside him on the rock, and I could see him watching me out of the corner of his eye. I smirked at this.

"Stop what?" I ask him even though I knew what he was talking about, but I wanted to bug him a little. He just had a blank look on his face.

"You were looking at me," he whispers back. I smirk and inch towards him, but he doesn't move.

"What I'm not aloud to look at you?" I ask sadly with a pout on my face. He smiled a little and tried to hide his face. "Tai-chan do you hate me?" I said trying to make my voice sound sad and pathetic. He didn't answer for a bit. He had a look of confusion on his face.

"No I don't hate you I lo…never mind." he says, and blushes a little. I'm not stupid I knew what he was going to say, and I was glad he felt like that. I smirked and looked down at him, and he looked up at me. "What?" he asks shyly. He looked so cute.

"I was just thinking about something I was going to do," I say coolly knowing it would confuse him. He kept looking at me with a little fear in his eyes. If he doesn't speak soon I'm going to worry. Finally he speaks.

"What were you going to do?" he asks his voice a little shaky. I smirk and inch closer to him. His breathing gets heavier, and I know he knows I'm gonna kiss him. What if he thinks I'm kissing him because I feel sorry for him? I lean my face in closer, hoping he'll let me do this. My lips touch his lightly and it feels so right. Then before he has a chance to kiss back I hear someone coming, and I pull away fast. I look at him one last time, and he has a slight blush. I get up and look down at him.

"Sorry," I say before I take off. When I get around the rock I see Daisuke and Ken standing there. They give me a weird look but I brush it off and walk away. With a little tear falling down my cheek.

I ran all the way home and plopped down on the couch. I can't believe I did that I should have stayed. It's to late now I might as well forget about it. After about ten minutes I dozed off right on the couch.

I woke up a little while later, and for some reason was really hungry. I went into the kitchen to make something to eat, and my nice clean kitchen was filthy. It was clean when I left. What happened, and why did I have a feeling this was bad?

Yay I finished this chappy I'll post the other one really soon. Please R&R thankies