Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Twin Love ❯ Chapter 1

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer: I don't own Digimon. If you sue me, you will get nothing.
Warnings: This fic contains incest and character death. IF YOU DON'T LIKE, DON'T READ! This is Kouichi's POV.
Kouji and I walk into his room. Apparently, people have something against the two of us being together. They laugh, snicker, and do every cruel thing that you could imagine.
The preps and jocks at our school would take our money and our homework. We were framed for everything that went wrong. They called it `punishment from God'. While all this made our life a living hell, we refused to give in.
Then, the torture got worse. We would often get chased home by the members of the track team. People often tried to push me off a bridge. However, we still remained worse.
Finally, one night two weeks ago, they got desperate. While we were walking home, some football players dragged us into an alley. They pinned Kouji to a wall and beat him until he was barely conscious. All the while, two jocks held me back and forced me to watch.
It has taken Kouji two weeks to recover from that incident. I have stayed by his side the entire time. He keeps insisting he is fine, but I have a hard time believing it. He has to be in so much pain. I can't stand the dead of people being cruel to Kouji. The only thing that matters to me is his happiness.
“Kouichi, there is no person on this earth who will accept us, is there?” Kouji asks me.
“Probably not.” I reply grimly.
“Sometimes I think we should commit suicide.” he sighs.
“What!” I scream, eyes wide.
“We could meet in another life and maybe things could turn out differently…” I could see where he was going with this.
“Okay…” I don't really agree with what he was saying but I can tell that all the stuff that has happened has really hurt him. However, I really didn't think it would come to this.
“You have a different opinion?” The bluenette knows me too well.
“I think suicide is a bit much.”
“I know but I don't think I can go on living like this,” Kouji grimaced as he remembered all that happened. “but I would rather die than deny my love for you.”
I am touched to see how much my brother cares for me. I know that a decision has to be made, one way or another. Which is more important: my life or Kouji's love. Talk about a no-brainer. And who knows, maybe we will meet again. “Okay. We'll do it.”
Koji walks over to his dresser, opens a door, and pulls out a gun. He must have hidden it there thinking it might be needed.
“Are you s-sure about this?” I stammered.
“Yes.” He walks over to me, kisses me, and puts the gun in my hand. Then he steps back a little. “I want the last thing I see to be you face.”
My hand is shaking madly now. As I pull the trigger, tears stream down my face. A shot rings through the room and Kouji falls to the ground. His blood dyes the carpet red.
“I love you onii-san.” He smiled as he breathed his last breath.
I hold his body to my chest and shoot myself in the head. I collapse on the floor and my blood mixes with that of my twin. “I love you Kouji.”
(in another world)
“Hikari, hurry up! We're almost there!”
“I'm coming Shaoran.”
Two thirteen-year-olds walk through the park. It is their two year anniversary and they had decided on a picnic.
“Hikari, close your eyes.” Shaoran orders. Hikari did so. He leads he girlfriend to a spot by the lake surrounded by cherry blossoms. “You can open them now.”
As she opens her eyes, her face shines with joy. “I remember this place. It is where we first met.”
“I still remember even now. I thought I was looking at my reflection, except with longer hair.” Shaoran said as he fiddled with her raven ponytail.
“But you love my hair don't you.” She said coyly, blue eyes shimmering.
“Yes, but I love you even more.” Shaoran swept down and gave Hikari a passionate kiss. They separated when the lack of air became too great.
“Remember how we knew we were meant for each other?” Hikari asked.
“Yes. I loved so much then and still do now.” He replied sweetly.
“I love you to.” They stood in each other's arms, watching the sun set over the lake.
Owari
So what do you think. And as a side note: in the future, the are not twins.