Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Two Towers ❯ Worried Brothers ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer : I do not own Digimon. Plain and simple.
Izzy did one last thing before he got the door. He opened it, surprised to see Tai.
"Hey Tai what are you doing here?"
"Hey Izzy, I'm just stopping by..." Tai started to play with Izzy's lap top. Izzy slammed it shut.
"You're lonely because Kari isn't here aren't you?"
"Well yeah.." Tai was holding his fingers..they got slammed in the lap top.
"Well now that you are here what are we going to do?" Izzy asked.
"I don't know..I thought maybe you would know..." Izzy clapped his hand to his head.
"Oye... Well I guess we could maybe play some computer games.."
"Sure Izzy..." Tai didn't seem to interested.
"Ok Tai.. you came over here to talk. i know that look. What's bugging you?"
"Nothing's bothering me.." Tai put on a fake grin. Izzy just stared at him. "Well yeah I'm just worried about Kari..."
"Well Tai ..all I have to say is don't worry. She went with Tk before hand to America, she's just visiting again. And besides they are staying with Mimi... and Tk's mom is there. They'll be fine..."
"Yeah I guess you are right...but,..yeah."
"But what Tai? I know something else is bothering you."
"Well its just that TK and Kari have grown up."
"I'll say.." Izzy interrupted.
"Well like i said,, they are both older....and I think Kari likes TK.."
"And I'm sure its the other way around too. So? Oh I get it.... you are just being protective of your baby sister..."
"Well she is just a baby!" Tai said way too loud.
"Hey calm down Tai, everyone knows you love your sister, but you have to let go that she's that young. She's well on her own. She can take care of herself."
"Yeah you're right Izzy.... thanks.."

After some video games, which it was a tie... brains verses slamming down the buttons seem to cancel each other out. Tai was happy...usually no one got that close to winning....except Ken...
He went home to relax on the couch.

"Over here TK!" Kari grabbed his arm and dragged him through a crowd of people. TK was mumbling his excuses while being dragged, bumping into almost anyone within 10 ft. "Oh TK just look at it!" TK looked at the beautiful park..enjoying the trees, and the view..when suddenly... "Oh TK over here! And look at this!"
TK was glad she was having a good time, but after Kari dragging him everywhere, and the blinding flashes from all the pictures, he was ready to call it a day.
"Hey Kari shouldn't we about to start heading back?"
"OH...c'mon TK! we have all day!!" TK looked at the sun. It was getting really low.
"C'mon Kari we can save more sight seeing for tomorrow..we don't want to be late for Mimi's parents.."
"NO! C'mon just one more place! Besides..Tomorrow we are visiting the World Trade Center!" And forcefully grabbed the unsuspecting TK.




The telephone rings in the background.
"mhhheeerr.." TK moaned. He looked at his watch. Way too early for anyone... Then it hit him. Not way too early for his brother or Tai.... so Tk got up, and heard Mimi's sleepy voice answer the phone.
"Hello.." Mimi's voice trailed as she was starting to fall back to sleep.
"Hey Mimi. Um.. Can I talk to TK?" Mimi was so tired she barely recognized Matt's voice.
"Sure..." Mimi just stood their...trying to will her body to move..and not fall asleep standing up.
TK walked in the room at this time, and starting blushing, considering we saw Mimi in her pretty skimpy elegant lace lingerie, and he remembered he was in his boxers himself. the two just stared for a while, then both raced back to their rooms. TK ran and quickly went to pull on some pants, and Mimi to throw on a robe. They came back, stuttering and mumbling apologies.
Matt was just bewildered. First heard Mimi's voice, he heard footsteps, then it was quite, and the phone was slammed down, on he thinks a table. He held the phone a little way from his ear.. Then after a while he started yelling,wondering what the heck happened.
They both heard sound coming from the phone, and Mimi remembered, and tossed the phone to TK.
"TK's its Matt..."
"Uh...thanks..." Tk put the phone to his ear. "Ahhh! Matt! Not so loud!" TK held the phone quite a distance from his head.
"Oh" Matt stopped yelling. "Oh hi Tk. I was just wondering .. how are you?" TK yawned..
"Auhhh.. " He blinked and yawned again. "I'm having fun. " TK looked at his watch. "Today Kari and I are visiting the World Trade Towers. We'll bring you back some pictures."
"Ok Tk. Just wanted to check up on you. I'll call you tomorrow, bye." Tk yawned again.
"Yeah ok bye." Then he looked at his watch.. he quickly remembered to tell Matt to call later in the day.. "hey Ma.-" Tk heard the buzz. Matt had hung up already. Well, on the bright side TK was awake nice and early...