Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Two Towers ❯ Makeup and Make out ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
"Aww.. C'mon Kari hurry up. You're hair is wonderful!" Kari blushed.
"You really think so? Well just a few more touch ups." Patiently TK waited for her. She was dressed up real nice, and her hair was terrific. She was beautiful.
"Uh...Kari you look.." TK's eyes burned through her, Kari started to blush."you look.. wow..wonderful."
"Oh TK you can really sweet talk a lady." TK blushed, even more than Kari did. That's what she loved about him. so sweet, adorable, and innocent.
The two pair walked along, enjoying the view, catching a bus, and went to the Two Trade Towers. Kari clicked madly with her camera, already using up a roll of film. An Idea struck TK. He gently took off the camera around he neck, then quickly raced to take a photo. Before Kari would cover her face. TK grinned. The picture was great. She had total surprise written all over.
But much to TK's demise, Kari took the camera back and took a picture extremely close to him.
"woah.." Tk said, as he shook his head and blinked. He was trying to get the spots out of his sight. Kari started laughing at this.
:Oh Tk!"
"It's not that funny." TK said while rubbing his eyes. Kari grabbed his arm, dragging the stumbling Tk. He still couldn't see without spots popping up.
"OH TK c'mon! Hurry up!"
Not following TK's wisdom of taking an elevator, so they could get to floor 45, Kari raced him up the stairs. Tk was ok with it, because besides basketball, he kept shape in cross country, he loves outdoors and he loves running. So Kari was well out of breathe before Tk was. The decided to take a break at level 23.
"Pew." TK breathed.
"Yeah" Kari said quietly, panting. He was about to look at his watch when suddenly, the building started shaking and rocking. TK threw himself over Kari, Crouched over protectively, in case anything would fall.
TK could feel the adrenaline rush, and himself panting. He opened his eyes to stare at Kari below him. Their eyes locked, and TK watched as Kari closed her eyes and pursed her lips.
"I love you" was burned upon Tk's lips without any words, just the passion of Kari's lips on Tk's left him breathless. He felt his arms start to shake, the kiss draining his energy and will to hold himself over her. Finally he clasped on top of her.
Her eyes shot open at the feeling of TK's body weight on hers. But she quickly ignored it, grabbed a short breath, and emptied her mind, just enjoying this kiss. TK's body naturally squirmed a little to get more comfortable on Kari. TK's eyes were shut, but suddenly whipped open.
Something touched his lips, and it wasn't her lips, and that wasn't his tongue he felt in his mouth. TK was breathing hard , he felt her tongue run over the roof of his mouth, while Kari pressed him closer to her. TK closed his eyes, enjoying this new pleasure. They both completely forgot where they were, what just happened, and that they came only as good friends.
Kari rolled him over. She now was on top of him, her knees on either side of him. Digging her thighs in his side, whirling around her tongue in his mouth.
After a while TK pushed her off and stopped, stuttering his apologies. Kari was blushing, but she started laughing at the color red of Tk's cheeks.
"Hey TK, its ok. I wanted you to. In fact.." She gave him this irresistible cute eyes."I wanted to and dreamed you would do that." Now TK's eyes widened, and his face started to pale.
"R..re...really Kari?" He stuttered out.
"Well yeah.. I love you TK." TK just stared at her eyes, in amazement, and this weird look. She had only seen that look once before. A long time ago.. while battling Machinedramon, when she was asleep in the sewers... She woke up to see Tk's eyes..
She looked back up into Tk's face, only to see silent tears running down his face.
"Oh, Tk are you ok?" TK shut his eyes took a death breath, and spoke.
"Kari, I've longed for you to say that. I thought you just wanted to be friends. It's pained me everyday not being able to be with you. Oh Kari." he grabbed her and held her close.
Kari was totally taken aback by this. She thought she would have been the one with the emotional breakdown. Not TK. Tk pulled back, looking at his love's wide eyes, then gently brushed her falling hair out of her eyes, and put his lips against hers,