Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Under a Digital Sky ❯ Under A Digital Sky ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

This is actually a re-accruing thought that I'd thought I'd share. I wasn't actually going to type this up, but I was inspired after lurking at the Yama MB at Megchan's. After Splash complained that she never had any Taito dreams, I'd thought I'd share mine. It's not Taito, Splash, but it's the next best thing. ^_~

Before I go any further, I will state this. First and foremost, Digimon Adventure 02 does not belong to me (and you don't want to know what would happen if it did). Second, this fic contains Shounen-ai, aka two boys in love. Don't like it, and then please don't read it. Third, yes, I know about episode 50, and I don't care. I will still continue to support the same couples I did beforehand. *sticks tongue out* So there!

"All your bishounen are belong to us!" ~Splash

Under A Digital Sky

By: Robin Terrae

Night times in the Digital World were usually calm and relaxing, and tonight was no different. Daisuke Motomiya sighed as he re-adjusted his body, trying to get more comfortable. Next to him, he heard the quiet snore of V-mon, and he smiled affectionately down to his Digimon partner. The little blue dragon was curled around Wormmon, and both Digimon's breathing patterns signaled a deep sleep.

And that brought Daisuke back to his current surroundings. He never knew what possessed him at the time, but he had suggested a sort of sleepover/campout in the Digital World, but the other kids all had plans. All expect Ken Ichijouji. Daisuke had been rather pleased to find out that the others were busy, and some part of his subconscious spoke up, saying that he knew that the others were busy, and that's why he had proposed this idea when he did. So that he could get away from it all with Ken.

The child genius seemed to realize where Daisuke's thoughts were heading, even in his sleep, and curled up next to him. It was amazing how the other boy could feel him, even when he was encased in his dreams. Daisuke wrapped his arms around Ken, pulling the indigo haired boy closer to him. The other boy seemed to sigh and press himself into Daisuke, seemingly trying to become one with the boy.

Ever since the jogress, they had become closer, almost to the point that if Daisuke pictured Ken's pale face in his mind, he could feel what Ken was feeling, almost as if Ken was there standing next to him, instead of across the city in Tamachi. It was this confession to Ken that led them to where they were now, dating and very much in love, although keeping their relationship secret from all those who didn't need to know. And right now, that included everybody; expect for the newest Chosen and their Digimon.

Suddenly, the body next to him stirred. "Dai-chan?" Ken's sleep laced voice called up to him.

Daisuke blinked, coming out of his thoughts, and turned his face down towards his boyfriend. "Nani?"

Ken's deep blue orbs stared up into Daisuke's brown ones. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing's wrong, Ken-chan." Daisuke answered, a smile tugging at his lips.

"Why aren't you sleeping?"

"I was just thinking."

Normally Ken would have a smart comeback to that, but tonight, he knew that one was not needed. It wasn't often that his boyfriend would turn suddenly philosophical, but he treasured those moments when he did. It was then that Daisuke showed there was more to himself than the mask he showed the world.

Daisuke saw the question in Ken's eyes, and Ken's reluctance to ask it. Smiling at Ken, he pulled him closer, "Ai shiteru, Ken-chan."

Ken's eyes watered, but he snuggled deeper into Daisuke's embrace. "Ai shiteru, Dai-chan."

Above them, the stars twinkled, but the boys were oblivious. For at this moment, the only thing that existed for them, was each other.

The end.

Yes, I realize that that was sap, but its after 2 AM. What do you expect? ^_~ This was based on a dream I kept having with Dai & Ken all snuggled together under a Digital sky.