Doctor Who Fan Fiction ❯ BABY! ❯ Rose and the Dcotor ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Disclaimer: I do not own Doctor Who.
Three months along
“There's five of us now,” Rose said softly “Mum, dad, Mickey, me and the baby.”
The Doctor looked shock, “Are you?”
Rose smiled and took a breath, “No, mom she's three moths along now.”
“I see,”
“Doctor, I love you.” Rose said wanting to let him know before he was gone forever.
The doctor drew in a breath, “In that case…Rose Taylor I--“the connection cut off.
Rose stared at the spot that the Doctor once was, she sighed and started back to her mother. Rose didn't lie, her mother was pregnant, but so was Rose. She was the one Three months along not her mother. She looked up as her mother met her half way and threw her arms around Jackie and started to cry.
 
Six months along
“Have you thought up a name, yet?” Mickey asked Rose.
Rose shook her head as she rubbed her abdomen. “No, but mum wants to name her's John if it's a boy and Lily if it's a girl.”
“And what about you,” Mickey asked again. “Have you thought up any names?”
“Iris.” Rose answered. “I like the name Iris.”
“Well that's a good girl's name,” Mickey said. “What about a boy?”
“I'm not sure…” Rose answered. “The Doctor….”
“You're still thinking about him?” Mickey sighed. “He's not coming back, Rose. You need to move on.”
“I know…” She answered. “It's just hard.”
Mickey sighed and stood up, “I'm going to go talk to Pete, now.”
“Mickey!” Rose called out.
Mickey turned back to her, “Yeah?”
“Think you.”
“Sure, Rose.”
 
Nine months along
 
“You look like you are going to pop.” Mickey said with a laugh.
Jackie glared at him, “That's not funny, Mickey!” She said holding Rose's hand.
Pete passed the room and Rose let out a frustrated scream. The baby was coming.
“What are you naming your little girl?” a nurse asked.
“Iris, she is Iris Who Taylor.” Rose said before pushing again. A cry rang out through the crowded room. The Doctor's baby was born. A bran new time Lord—Lady.