Dominion Tank Police Fan Fiction ❯ is it for the best ❯ to bad you're beautiful ( Chapter 12 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer- I'm nearly done with the fic yay now I can get some rest.

Is it for the best?

Chapter 12: To bad you're beautiful

Colesman watched the scene unfold in front of him. He had watched his son's sickening display of affection to his prisoner. She would have to be taken care off he wouldn't be losing his prized pawn at the time of this. He needed al to finish of what he had started. She would get in the way she had to be disposed of.

An eerie silence covered the two. Al's reason for the silence was out of a lack of anything to say. Leona's was more out of fear of the person she was seeing. Although the face was the same there was something wrong with al. The eyes that were usually full of innocence were lacking in substance instead she faced iced pools. A barrier was blocking all light in an eerie blue gleam.

A accidental movement on al's part and a stab of pain in Leona's arm. She cried out in pain. She was in more pain then he realized. Leona had noticed the sudden change through the eyes. He had reacted to her pain. Underneath the cold and chilled exterior was the same al hidden under the ice implanted into him. Fortunately for Leona the movement had jerked the wrist plate from her arm loose.

With her free hand through the pain she moved it upwards until she could reach unto al's face. Blood from her arm dripping onto her she traced a line from his face downward to his neck. She repeated the action and whispered `Al'

The very action of this had sent Al confused signals why did she do this. She had previously shown no interest was it because she had everything to fear from him. Fear him… the revelation stuck with unbelievable force. `What have I done' Al whispered in a voice that lacked spirit and was full of sorrow.

Al fell to his knees and began to silently shake. Muffles of cries could be heard from his shuddering body.

`I see she has broke you'

` A puppet with broke stings is nothing more than a worthless piece of wood' the figure stood in the doorway a weapon clearly displayed between his two resting hands. Al stood up the tears still fresh and streaking down his face. Father how could make me do this. A cruel laugh escaped Coleman's lips. `You really believed those documents. Anything can be done when you rule the underground of this city even forging documents. Never would I have fathered such a pathetic excuse as you. ` With this he raise the gun and fired striking the newfound tank police officer wounded and dying upon the floor.

`Now for you' he raised the gun up to Leona and readied it releasing the bullet into the chamber.

A creak and a thud and colesman was upon the floor struck by an unknown assailant. Colesman's gun now loaded slipped across the floor. Colesman hands against the wall pulled himself up to face his assailant in a blinding moment. Another attack stuck Colesman in the stomach leaving him crumpled on the floor. Colesman sat up on his knees only to face the muzzle of the gun.

`Its only fair that the chief of police take out the head of this crime syndicate' spoke a familiar voice before it pulled the trigger.

2 weeks later

Outside of the hospital the newest member of the tank police hopped down the steps suffering only a broken arm and another bullet wound lodged in his chest he was fine. He hobbled down towards the chief and Leona. The station had been rebuilt and lucky for the officers al had warned them beforehand of the attack. So only Britain was the only actual officer in the station at the time. The others were cyborg villains who were that very Day made officers on the condition they stayed in the station grounds.

`So Leona you going to nurse me back to health' al spoke with puppy dog eyes

` You bet who knows what you would do if you believed you weren't loved' Leona replied with a smirk

Did you ever look,

did you ever see that one person,
at the subtle way that they do these things that it hurts so much..
so much like choking down the embers of a great place,
its the moment when you see the two spread expersions,
and you scream confessions at the infinite sky parting clouds,
let this one person, come down..

in the most perfect moment,
and it breaks my heart to know its only reason you are here now
is the reminder of what i'll never have, i'll never have..

standing so close knowing that it kills me to breathe you in,
standing so close knowing that it kills me to breathe you and,
this table for one has become unbearable,

i'm now safe, comfort in this, and i cherish you.

did you ever look,
did you ever see that one person,

at the subtle way that they do these things that it hurts so much..
so much like choking down the embers of a great place,
its the moment when you see the two spread expersions,
and the way you scream confessions at the infinite sky,
parting clouds, let this one person,

come down.. i accept you,
just saying you'd do the same for me,

just say you would do the same for me.
just say you would do the same for me

for as much as i love autumn i'm giving myself to ashes...

`from autumn to ashes- short storys with tragic endings'

Fin