Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Bleach Fan Fiction / Fullmetal Alchemist Fan Fiction ❯ Masters Of Olympus pt 1-Three Hearts As One ❯ Great War & Sekaro's Destiny ( Chapter 2 )

[ A - All Readers ]
The Masters Of Olympus pt II: The Great War & Sekaro's Destiny
If you're following the story thus far, you'll know that Aqua and Flare met a young man named Sekaro. Little did they know that Zeus and Hades were in a dispute, and their daughters Aqua and Flare were caught in the crossfire, and were forced to fight each other. After Sekaro resolved the issue, he confessed his love to Aqua. The two fell in love and knew they would be together. We begin the trilogy starting off the very next day. Aqua and Flare were heading to Mt. Olympus to pay a visit to Sekaro, where he reigned as the God Of War. When they got to the entrance, two guards stepped in front of them. "State your name and business" said one. "My name is Flare the Sun Goddess" Flare replied. "And my name is Aqua the Sea Goddess. Our business is with your god" Aqua added. "Ah! Please come this way, Lord Sekaro has been expecting you two." said the other guard. They went inside. "Sekaro! Are you there?" Flare called out. They found him sitting on his floating throne. "Welcome, welcome to my exquisite lair!" he said. He rushed to Aqua and kissed her. "How’s it been?" Flare asked. "Great! Couldn't be better. By all means make yourselves at home. What’s mine is yours" Sekaro replied. Zeus and a few of the other gods arrived. "Sekaro, may I have a word with you?" he asked. "Of course, what’s up?" Sekaro questioned. "Well I assume you remember Aphrodite correct?" he asked. "Of course, how the hell could I forget her? She not only went against us, but is laying siege upon my home city of Sparta" he responded. "Well I just wanted to tell you that she was defeated by a young man of amazing power. He thought being the god of love would be to 'girly' for him, so he has changed it to Earth God. He has been anxiously awaiting the day to meet you." he explained. The young man stepped forth. "I-its true. Everything they told me about you was true. You're Sekaro!!! The Ghost Of Sparta!! The God Of War!! The first person in all of Olympian history to ever slay a god!!" he exclaimed. "And I assume you are the one that took down Aphrodite. You have done me a great favor, and I openly welcome you to Olympus...Rezoa" Sekaro said. "How do you know my name?" Rezoa asked. "He's really cute. I wonder what his eyes look like. It’s hard to see under all that hair covering his face." Flare thought. "I know your name for the news has reached me. I was among the first to hear about how Aphrodite destroyed your home and killed your family, and I am very sorry for your loss. You're free to hang out with us if you please." Sekaro assured. “Sure thing” Rezoa said.