Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Cowboy Bebop Fan Fiction / Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Outlaw Star Fan Fiction / Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction ❯ Crossover Collision ❯ They Crash ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer: I don't own ANY of the Animes.

Crossover Collision

Contains: Outlaw Star, Cowboy Bebop, Dragon Ball Z, Tenchi Muyo, Gundam Wing

Outlaw Star:

Melfina

Gene

Jim

Aisha

Cowboy Bebop:

Spike

Faye

Jet

Dragon Ball Z:

Bulma

Vegeta

Krillen

#18

Goku

Chi-CHi

Pan

Trunks

Goten

Bra

Marron

Tenchi Muyo:

Tenchi

Ryoko

Mihoshi

Ayeka

Sasami

Kiyone

Washu

Gundam Wing:

Wufei

Heero

Quatre

Trowa

Duo

The Dragon Ball crew are flying around in space. Something they have never done as a `group'. This ingenious idea was of course suggested by Bulma. She created one of her ships and they took off merely hours ago. Now, they were all at the center of the ship, which Goten had named `the recreation room'. But there was no fun going on here. All of them, were arguing over who ate the last chicken leg. Which of course was Goku and his never ending eating habits. Now they had nothing to eat. Which didn't serve them well because they were of course, in the middle of space. Accusations had been thrown at people, -things- had been thrown and it all resulted in the never ending argument of who ate the last chicken leg.

None of the -languages- could be heard as even words, as they were talking all at once. Bulma was yelling in the many languages she had learned over the years. Pan, Trunks, and Goten doing the same thing having begged her to teach them it. Vegeta was just yelling in Sayian, the only thing he knew other then `earth language'.

Their yelling was silenced when a high-pitched ring was heard and all the Sayians covered there ears. The humans followed suit as it was so loud. "WHAT IS THAT?" shouted Pan, over the loud ringing. Bulma winced and shook her head, "THE ALARM!"

"WHAT DOES IT MEAN?" shouted Goten. Bulma walked over to the controls, still holding her hands firmly on her ears. "THERE'S A SHIP HEADING STRAIGHT FOR US... NO!! I TAKE THAT BACK!" Bulma shouted. They all sighed, "MAKE THAT FOUR SHIPS!" A panic spread through the group and they all ran for cover. "IS THERE NOTHING THAT YOU CAN DO?" asked Chi-Chi. Bulma shook her head, "NO! THEY'RE TOO CLOSE!"

At the same time....

"What are you doing?"

"I'm eating, what does it look like?"

"You're getting peanut butter and jelly -all- over the controls!"

"That's not my problem, now is it, Gene!"

"Aisha! Get back here! Gilium!" shouted Gene. "Track her down, she's going to get that food everywhere."

The pink robot whizzed by and went out of site. "I swear! I'm going to throw her out of this ship!" Gene sat back in his seat and sighed. "Damn wolf type thing..." he mumbled, closing his eyes. Unaware to him and Gilium a little red screen was flashing in front of his screen. But his eyes were closed.

The pink robot came back into the room on the wire he hung on. "Gene..." it said. Gene mumbled something. Jim came running into the room, "There's a bunch of ships outside the window and they look like they're gunna hit us!" he exclaimed. Gene's eyes popped open and he looked at the screen in front of him.

They're were four screens in front of his face that were flashing red. "What the-..." "There appears to be four ships heading towards us Gene. What do you plan to do." The screen flashed the images of the four ships. "Uh..." "Gene, they're really close. I don't think we'll have any time to avoid them." said Melfina. "Right then. Prepare for collision."

At the same time....

"I thought you said this was a no smoking zone..." asked Faye. "Well, its not anymore." replied Jet. Faye pulled out a cigarette and lit it. "Where's Spike? Fixing up his baby again?" Jet laughed, "Most likely." Faye nodded and sat down on the couch.

"Hey, have you seen this? Wow... that's a lot... it could buy... well a years share of food..." she said. Jet nodded, "Are you going to take it?" "Depends..."

"On what!? Have you seen this!? I'll take it if you don't want to!" exclaimed Faye. She jumped up and opened a circular door. "I'll be back. Going to ask Spike about it." she said and closed the door. Faye walked down the dark hall when she reached a room, where Spike was rubbing his beloved jet with a rag.

Faye sighed, "Why don't you marry it." "Hey, maybe I will." said Spike. "Are you going to take the job or not?" asked Faye. "I'll see." "Right. Maybe I'll take it." She threw her cigarette on the ground and stomped it with her foot. Spike turned around and looked out the window. "Maybe you won't get a chance to."

"What's that supposed to mean!?" Spike nodded towards the window and Faye turned her attention over to it. Her small body slowly walked over to it in shock. "Oh my lord... that's four ships... they're coming right at us!!!!" Spike nodded.

At the same time....

"What are you doing to my dear Tenchi!?" shouted Ayeka. "Your Tenchi? What's that about?!" Ryoko shouted back, pulling on Tenchi's arm. "Let go of him!" Ayeka tugged back and that became Tenchi tug-o-war.

Sasami ran out of the kitchen with an apron on and a spatula in hand. "Stop it! Your gunna hurt Tenchi!" Mihoshi sat in the corner bawling, "Why are they always fighting!?!? Sasami! Please make them stop!" Kiyone was laying on the couch with an ice-pack over her forehead, muttering something. Washu was nowhere to be found. She could only have been in her lab, working on -something-.

They were out in the middle of space. They had -all- decided they wanted a vacation and had blasted off the day before. All were sick of each other already. Mihoshi would start crying everytime a fight broke out, Kiyone was always lounging on the sofa, saying something about a migraine.

Washu had only come out twice to get food, Ryoko and Ayeka had not stopped fighting resulting in Mihoshi always crying. And last what about poor Tenchi? More likely what was to happen to them -all- when they finally noticed the four ships that were alarmingly close.

Washu appeared for the third time and got everyone's attention. Well, the best that she could get. They would all be listening no matter what. "Excuse me, everyone! There seems to be four large spacecrafts heading our way. We're all going to collide. I tried to make connections with the other ships but none responded." There was complete silence after she finished that's sentence.

It didn't last. Everyone ran around in panic, wondering what was going to happen to themselves.

At the same time....

"Itai!" yelled Duo. Heero walked past Duo, Duo glaring at him the whole way while holding his braid. "You should cut that thing off." Heero said quietly. "Ya, well don't expect that to be happening any time soon."

Heero grabbed a drink out of the fridge and walked back by Duo, who turned his back away from him. "Where's Trowa?" asked Duo. Heero didn't say anything and just sat back down in front of his laptop. "I'm assuming you don't know." Duo walked off down a hall.

"I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHY I AGREED TO COME WITH YOUR FOUR!" came a shout. Wufei stormed out of the hall with Duo and Quatre following him. Trowa came out soon after. "We haven't been together in so long." said Quatre. "Ya, and when we usually are together, we're fighting enemies." said Duo. Trowa stayed quiet and watched the argument.

Heero simply watched them argue. "SO? Why did I have to come along!?" shouted Wufei. Heero looked up from his laptop after typing a bit, looking like he had something to say. The fight continued for a while longer while Trowa and Heero stayed quiet watching them fight.

Heero cleared his throat and all attention turned to him. "Look out the window." he said simply. The four pilots walked over to the single window and pressed their faces up against it. "What do we do!?!" exclaimed Quatre. Heero sat there on the chair, drinking his soda. "There's nothing we can do. The ships are too close." said Duo.

And that was the predicament the five groups were in.

So...? How was it? This is also posted on mediaminer... ! hehe... umm... review?